Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fukumaden Wakou

Go down 
+2
SilverStorm
Hobopew
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Amaya could barely hear the girl she just hugged her closer at the thought of ever hurting anyone else close to her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 am

"I know the world does not revolve around me... i probably know it more than i look like i do , but from my life so far,how many things i have done, i dont want to go back to my old life. I rufuse to." She said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 am

"Okay what ever you don't have to..." said Amaya. "Let's go back inside." She then got up and moved into the bar. The tears had done nothing to how she looked.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:24 pm

(are we still waiting for other people to post??? )

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:22 am

(Yeah we have to wait for Hobo to.)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:20 pm

(I have a feeling Geo and Arashi are not comeing back ....) should we continue???
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

[I'll talk to Geo,]
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Okay...Arashi has been on pleanty of times and he hasent posted...so im gonna guess he is going to forget about this one....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukumaden Wakou
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: