Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fukumaden Wakou

Go down 
+2
SilverStorm
Hobopew
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Female Posts : 41
Aries Dog

Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 am

In the meantime, there was a woman sat over at a corner table, back against the stained cushion of the 'sofa-seat', legs laxly crossed, giggling and commenting to the gaggle of three or four men crowded around her table, deep blue eyes sparkling as she passed them over each of them. She didn't seem to be paying any particular attention to anything else going on in the bar, but no sooner had she finished speaking than the men would roar with laughter at some quiet joke or coo in a rough, partially drunken sympathy.

Clearly, there was something or other of hers that they wouldn't mind getting their hands on. And the best part to her was that none of them ever, ever would.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:50 am

Growled a bit as he tooked into the meat and heard the roar of laughter, an obnoxious and drunk fool. Unfortunatly the captain had been noticed already, and another point for himself was that his body wasn't as strong as it should be with the lack of sleep over a week, a cut down on food and water, and lastly the major sprint he had just done across a large portion of the city.

Two large men with axes moved towards Jinns table, and slowly the bar went silent. The captain moved his cloak down his face and continued to eat and drink like the starving man he was, knowing they were there but ignoring them.
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:10 am

As the bar fell silent and even the chuckles of the men around her died into silence, Aleina was forced to avert her attentions to the happenings in the room. Glancing over, she caught sight of the too looming men, gunmetal blue gaze sliding over the both of them slowly and carefully, before hardening.

But she didn't make a move, didn't do anything. This was not her business - she was nought but a bystander. That was what she would remain. With a decisive lowering of her hands daintily into her lap, she sat back to see how things would unfold, though there wasn't much ambiguity in her mind as to what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:12 am

[I'll continue tomorrow]
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Amaya was sick of looking for the mysterious captain so she just went to the bar after a hour of looking for him. She then noticed Two men waling toward a table large axes in hand. She then went over closer to get a closer look. She saw him! The man she was looking for. She then got ready to run to keep up with him but he just kept on eating his food. She then began to watch and wait for one of the three to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Samantha watched where the girl went . She and chloe followed her footsteps until they reached a building . She knew it was no place for her nor chloe to be, but she walked in anyways. A lady stopped her and said "Excuse me but arent you a little young to be in a place like this .what must you be 13 maby 14?" "im 14" Samantha said . The lady showed her to the door and said" Im sorry but im going to have to ask you to leave" she said in a slightly annoyed but polite voice." Chloe purred behind Samantha. "im sorry but im looking for someone i cant leave yet.samantha explained.The lady said in a very angry and anoyed voice "Listen kid GET OUT !!!!.You are too young to be in here. AND TAKE YOUR STUPID CAT WITH YOU ! OR IM CALLING THE GUARDS!" She ordered. Samantha had no choice but to leave and wait outside for them to leave .
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 am

[alright lets do this]

As the bar was silent and all that could be heard was a child being thrown out, this amused the captain as he recognised the small cat being thrown out with them, he decided to finish his mouthful and put the large leg of meat down. The brown haired man then put his face mask up as the meat came down, and at the same time he stood up.

Quietly he put some money on the table and turned to leave. It was then that one of the men said "You'll die you wretched demon dog!" And with it an axe came down onto the table in rage. His gold coin was cut in half and grog, meat and splinters erupted as the other man kicked through it bringing a fist down towards the malnourished captain.

He moved from the blow and brought up his fist towards the large brutes face, this tremendous blow sent him hurtling back into a group of people. This was the spark to the metaphorical bomb, fists began to fly and chairs thrown, blood spilled yet the captain remained in the same spot looking up to the large brute with a hidden smirk on his face.

[My fighter ]

Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 Warrior

[Right I shall npc the others a paragraph for your characters: P]

The men that were sat around Aleina smirked as the drunken rumble had erupted in a matter of seconds, and they got up to defend their prey. The vultures that were trying to get within the corset of the fair maiden, of which they sat, stood up and took a few blows and giving them out equally. But soon they were dragged out and replaced with three rather large looking men, a flare of perverted and drunken ambiguity as they had set their eyes, and prepped their bed for a young maiden, and here she be.

Geo's fighter 1

Geo's fighter leader

Geo's third fighter, (yes demon)

As the fight erupted Amaya's view of Jinn was blocked off by several knives and stabbings and various fighting in a brawl like fashion. A single man stepped infr ont of her with an evil smirk "You don't want that man child, he'll be dead soon" A tongue flicked out of his mouth and around his lips. The pointed end of it was black and the tattoo’s across his shoulder seemed to move to join in the middle, weather it was fear or not they were now joined. He held a knife in his right hand and moved back to see what she would do, and too add some fear he hissed “You’ll die if you don’t run, child.” And then he seemed to giggle a high pitched and spine shiveringingly evil giggle

Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 Emon-1

[Try not to just kill them in one go (this was edited in cos geo is a spaz sometimes), have a found rounds of tet a tet with them before trying to lop off a head. Also remember your in a bar *is hinting at your guns*]
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 am

Aleina's head reeled at the speed at which the bar fight broke out, and let out a tiny little sigh as the men around her stood and threw themselves into the action. It was almost flattering, being defended like that, only she knew exactly why they were doing it and that knowledge seemed to minimize the effect somewhat.

And then they were gone, and she found herself looking up at three... rather less controllable looking men. One glance into their faces was enough to notice the unconcealed desire there, and she knew immediately that sweet talk wasn't getting her out of this one.

"...can I help you, gentlemen?" That didn't mean she was getting up until she had to, though. Barely moving, she slipped the claw-like weapon subtely onto her finger, leaving her hands in her lap where they had been.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 am

((I hate how I can never keep up with this one >.< I should just drop out))
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 am

[You can fight your way in the bar >.> And to be honest jade Razz your not posting elsewhere xD but if you want out just say]
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Chloe licked samanthas face. Samantha sat up from the floor in a sitting position. She slowly stood up . She felt the pain of where her bruise will be in the morning. She had never been litteraly thrown out of a bar befor and now she knows when she is too young, she is too young! "that lady dident really have to throw me out of the bar did she?, i thought it was just a figure of speech , but aparently not!" Samantha complained. She heard a lot of noise coming out of the bar. she put her ear against the door and sombody came full speed out it it knocked samantha down. Again she got up and felt another place a bruise will be in the morning. She scooped Chloe up and started to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Hikari watched the fight start to unfold and sighed.She didn't get why things always were more fierce right after her performance.With another sigh she came up to the stage and started to dance once more, a light building at the end of her ribbon.Suddenly the light grew and the entire room was illuminated.

"Excuse me, I will ask you all to behave or have you thrown out!"She voiced as the light faded.

The Bird nodded and chirpped slightly before flying out the door and over to Samantha.It landed infront of her and began to chirp, trying to get her to return to the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:52 pm

"WHAT YOU STUPID BIRD !!!! " samantha said in pure anger. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Chloe jumped out of samanthas arms and ran back to the bar. "CHLOE GET BACK HERE IM NOT IN THE MOOD." she screamed. She started running after Chloe." Chloe you are in so much trouble missy, get back here NOW!." she got a hold of Chloe but was infront of the bar again. She dident know what che was supposed to do, she sisent want to get thrown out on her face again.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Amaya looked at the man and pulled down her mask that was still around her face. "Why do you want me or something? After all it's none of your business who i want." She then stepped forward letting out a giggle of pure fun. "Ready and GO!!" She jumped over his head landing on his shoulders. "Hi there." she said popping her head down in front of his. She then pulled out the hidden knife she had in her boot and did a back flip off of the mans back. As she did so she cut down his shirt only cutting just barely through the skin. It began to bleed but she just looked at him "Aren't you going to turn around and fight me?" she said a bit of disappointment in her voice. "Or did I scare you?" She then let out a howl of laughter. "Sorry I just haven't had this much fun in weeks." She then giggled a little giggle and continued to wait for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 pm

((I sowey, I might come back later if its possible but right now I can't. Sowey Jamie *huggles*))
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm

[S'ok]
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 pm

[Sorry for double post, but Yach that was a tad god moddish xD]
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Samantha put Chloe down and opened the door to the bar. A fist flew her way and she tried to dodge it but she failed the attemped. SHe was punched in the stomach, it knocked the wind out of her. She was on the ground trying to breath. Samanth got a hold of a steady breath and stood up. She pulled out her dagger and walked into the bar. It smelled like beer, and their where fists flying and blood everywhere. The lady that threw her out earlier saw her and gave her and evil look, Samantha knew what was coming but she dident care she had seen too much to get thrown out again.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 am

The brute that stood with Jinn brought out his knife and said “You demon worshiping pig! I’ll gut your for what you did to my brother!” In a blur of movement the man dashed forward surprisingly accurate for a man who smelled like he’d been drinking for a week. Needless to say Jinn swayed out of the way of the knife, it was too close to be bringing out one of his swords at this moment. It was then that the dancer’s light erupted, and luckily the scarf flicked up from her power and stopped the captain being blinded momentarily, it was in that moment he snatched up the meat knife and rammed it into the gut of the man, letting him drop to his knees, before collapsing into a heap.

[And yach for the god mod, you get god modded back xD]

The demon licked his lips before touching his wound; he took some of his blood before the wound hissed closed. The weird man took his fingers to his lips and licked of his blood “It’s been a while, since I killed a woman” He giggled, insanely before disappearing in a blur, and reappearing behind her cutting a nice X into her back, he sniffed her hair and said “I’ll enjoy killing such beauty.” He giggled again before leaping over her. This was where the blinding light of the dancer came in

[For Geo.]

The three men closed off her retreats as the bigger and pointy eared one flipped a table to smash into the wall, it smashed into several pieces leaving the semi circle blocked off, and the witch open for attacks. When the light erupted the men had their backs to it and subsequently unfazed by its blinding effect. “Your coming home with us you pretty little thing” The leader smirked pushing the demonic like one forward, he raised his hands up and licked his lips as his claws extended, and he dived forward to grab her.

[Back to Sammy]

Jinn had moved from his beaten man and dashed across the crowd to where the barmaid was approaching the child, he had taking out his blade and stood in front of the child “She’s with me. Now I suggest you leave” He said calmly, his ice blue eyes staring into hers
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 am

(So no one notices Light filling the bar?)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 am

[Many did. I mentioned it in each post xD, this is a bar, at night, when many have been drinking, and admist a brawl Razz
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:15 am

"UUUUHHHHH... ya im with him." Samantha said in a very confused but relieved voice. "Very well than." the lady said and walked away. Samantha and Chloe stood there dead silent. "UUUHHH thank you ....???" she said to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 am

Jinn half turned his head so that one icey blue eye looked at the child "Leave, the fights not finished yet." He gave her a nod and nodded to the clear path to the door. "I'll be seeing you later child." He said looking around the bar once more
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:25 am

"ooookay... ill wait outside, i guess...." Samantha sat down on the side walk and Chloe jumped in her lap. Samantha was totaly confused. She sat there for what seemed to her quite a wile, she practiced some of her majic wile she waited, she practiced making dirt devels, she felt like she was waiting for hours.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 am

Hikari sighed, figuring if she couldn't throw them out breathing, she'd have to throw them out in body bags.

"Suki, attack mode!"She called as the Bird flew over to her.

Suddenly the Bird started to transform, it's wings span growing and blending with the cloak.The cloak blending and spreading until the bird was covered in a light blue light with blue markings.True Suki was no larger than an eagle now, but she was more fierce than her doll form.

Meanwhile Hikari was finishing attaching her dagger that she had specially made to her ribbon.She then threw the dagger at the top of the bar, landing it stuck into part of the foundation of the bar.Then gripping her ribbon she used it much like a vine and jumpped from the stage.

Suki flew and hit one of the drunkees who had just started fighting.He turned around just to see Hikari inches away from him.He tried to duck but was to slow and took her foot to his face, knocking him out of the bar.

Hikari landed gracefully and yanked the dagger from the foundation in a twisted motion.Nothing but the dagger came down, the foundation held, almost like it had never been used for anything besides holding up the building.She grabbed the dagger and quickly hid it in her ribbon, turning to the fight.

(The Ribbon is like the Ribbon in her Appearance.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukumaden Wakou
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: