Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:33 am

Hiyori looked at Senbotsu. "Hey there how are you this day." She said. She didn't like talking to most but Senbotsu made her laugh. After all she had taught him how to hollowfi, and he had gotten 1hour right of the bat. She then pulled out her sword. "Wanna go out to the feild and have a quick little battle just for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:43 am

Senbotsu's face broke, and a smirk emerged across his pale lips "You really want a schooling that bad?" The stone voiced man said standing up. The broad shouldered vizard looked towards her blank faced, except the smirk, and sheathed his sword across his back. He didn't answer the question of his health as he found it a tedious question to answer if anything had happened she'd of known
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 am

(im so sorry but im way confused what is going on.... you guys are going to have to baby me through this im not very informed about this kind of suff ... although i watch the show.. i just started okay im sorry ....)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:07 am

(It's all good I'll explain in PM)

"A schooling? Oh we'll see who gets schooled." She said jumping up and out of the window. She then ran at an easy pace for her all the way to the field 2 miles away.

(OK now I'm going to make a arrancar. Hobo you should make one too tehehe since you are the one who gets this the most.)

Name: Mareano
Arrancar
Appearance: Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 Anime_guy His hallow hole is located in his neck. Just above his collar bone.
Mask: Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 6847_3 His mask goes across his jaw on both sides as if he was wearing a jaw on the outside of his real jaw.
Sword:Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 Thunde_cats_Liono_Sword_2
Sword release: Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 1164919692_DemonAnime This gives him emnse speed and power. His sword becomes part of his arm and He gets blades on his feet. His chains have blades on the end of them so he can either rip people in two or he can pull them to him..
Personality: Quite doesn't care about others unless they are VERY VERY close to him. Or he just feels a connection to them.
History: Nothing is know about Mareano after all he did used to be a hallow. But what is known about him is that he wants to alliy with the vizards since he is the leader. Other then his 2nd in command, 1st became in control after the death of Aizen. And none question why he is in control.

Mareano walked down a large hall. Nodding at all of thoughs he knew well. He then smiled at one and only one person 2nd in command he respected her with all of his might.

(Sorry Hobo could you make a girl... and have her in 2nd in command)[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:49 pm

(oh thanks Yachiru... lol jkjk..)(i think i get it ...)(i am sorry i just sometimes have trouble with things and most of the time i never understand but i get it this time.)
(i think i know why i am so confused its cuz everybody has so many people ...lol)
Kita:
"what am i doing here?" Kita said confused. She looked around and still had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:54 pm

"What do you mean what are you doing here you are the lieutenant of the 4th squad you better be here." Toshiru said in a confused voice.

Hamako then began to laugh at what the girl had said. She then stopped as if she had never started.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm

"but for what???" What do you mean i better be here... can somebody please explain this to me ??" Kita said in w extremly confused voice.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm

[command of what? And i don't do girl rps >.>]

Jinn slowly regained conciousness outside his room in his squads barracks, some normal squadies had gathered around the captain and he smiled ascratching his head and yawning "Men can't multi task, hehe, guess it's true" A norm al member helped the captain up and a few jingles of chains and metals later, he was on his feet and cracking his back into place. The warm captain looked around and said "To training! Then break!" The smallish gang yelled in excitement as they all went for a jog towards the training ground.

Senbotsu scoffed and said "Blatently trying to show off what she is" He followed her out, but left through the door and towards the empty field far away. He kept her waiting mainly because he was thinking of the quickest way to beat her down into the ground. Once there he unsheathed his sword calmly and said "When your ready."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm

"OK fine I'll start." She then unsheathed her sword. "Tobiume!!" She called out. Her sword then changing into a ice dragon that had emense power. She then contoled it to lunge forward and attack the man.

"OK girl you know who I am right or are you just REALLY drunk." said Toshiro looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:53 am

Senbotsu stayed perfectly still examining the coldness of his blade and contemplating the coldness of the dragon that was sent forth towards him. He stayed perfectly still until the dragon was ten meters away, it was then taht he unleashed his large reitatsu.

The air became damp, heavy and considerably more darker. He then brought his blade point towards the dragon and shunpo'd forward, the speed of near light helping him lunge the tip of the blade into the dragon. He let go of the hilt of the blade as it made contact leavingin it to do what ever. The large man then shunpo'd back to his spot now weaponless as he watched what the dragon would do with curiousity.

Jinn and his squadee's arrived at the shinigami training grounds and he gathered them around saying "Go, train till you drop, then get some ramen!" He raised his fist into the air and begun to enjoy therays of the sun. The shinigami's of his squad ran around doing whatever it was that they did when training, yet Jinn moved to the wall and sat down, taking out his gourd and drinking deeply from it.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:20 am

(im sooo confused .. who are you right now???AAAHHHH no freaking wonder im blond I DONT GET IT!!!!!)
(we are training right....)

"I AM not drunk... im just a bit confused... everybody has a time when they are confused." Kita said.

Aimi checked the time over and over agian. Waiting for it to pass. When she can see her friend Kita everything will be better. Kita was practacly her sister. They allways got along, they love to hang out with eachother. Best friends dont get any better than this.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:33 am

(Okay My guy is a captain and he is talking to your girl.)

Hiyori looked at him then smirked. "This is going to be fun!!" she said as her dragon healed as if it was never hit. It then lerched forward and and grabed the man by his leg throughing him into the arm. "Breath Tobume!!" Yelled out Hiyori. The dragon the breaking into small pieces and then making wings on her back and a tail that could grab thoughs around her. The little amount of the dragon that was left changed into a ice whip. Hiyori then jumped into the air catching up to the still flying man easily she then lunged out at him.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Senbotsu stopped mid air and said "Join the hunt, Mikazuka" With that his sword came flying up past hiyori and into his hand, he dropped down in the air so that he was under hiyori and the whip. When his sword amde contact with his they turned into two sets of claws, and his shikai was now out. He lunged up at the exact point she was above him aiming his claws to her torso
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 am

(I UNDERSTAND YAYYYYY!!!!!)

Kita watched them train. She finally understood, she pulled out her blade and st into position."mind if I join she asked?"

Aimi waited and waited for Kita to show up, they were going to patrol the town together. Aimi started to get a tiny bit annoyed. " Fine KITA if you are going to blow me off like that ...you could have atleast stopped by and said so!" she yelled to herself. Aimi was determined to find the reason why she blew her off , so she set out to find her. Aimi looked all the places she thought Kita would be . But she was no there, so she looked all the places that Kita is not normally , and again she found her there. "KITA!" she yelled in a annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 pm

(Ok live what are you talking about I'd like to ask you to please read the last 2 pages. You are not even where you are supposed to be.)

Hiyori watched as her c allege did this. She then let out an evil chuckle. "You can't get me that easy." she shouted leaning down and launching herself at him. She knew that this wasn't going to be an easy battle but she was going to win. She then pulled her mask across her face letting out a screech as she pushed herself past his sword and in deep she then aimed for his chest and lunged forward. Ready to plunge her sword into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Senbotsu allowed an evil smile creep across his face as he stayed perfectly still, as she came closer his face glowed and his mask appeared, and with it a large ammount of reitatsu came into play suddenly. This would slow down Hiyori and as her sword came to his chest he blocked with one of his claws and slashed at her mask with the other.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:39 am

(I READ THE LAST 4 PAGES LIKE 7 TIMES OKAY ...I AM JUST CLUELESS AT THIS POINT !!!! aaaahhhh I AM GONA RIP MY HAIR OUT OF MY HEAD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TOO ME IN WORDS A 13 YEAR OLD BLOND GIRL WILL UNDERSTAN.. PLEASE... I BEG U I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU R TALKING ABOUT Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad I SWEAR IM ABOUT TO FLIP OUT .. AND CRY ... ITS JUST I DONT GET IT.)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:04 am

(OK I GET IT I WILL) Lol

Hiyori's mask pulled back together. "Like your going to get rid of my mask like that." She then lunged forward and plunged her sword through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Senbotsu stood there and grabbed her arm with steel tite grip action. He spat out the blood and said "Who said i wanted your mask" The amn chuckled evily as the blade had missed any organs and began to slash away at her chest, cutting through clothes and flesh with each swipe.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:40 am

Chiyo Laughed as her ice came and covered her chest. Her wings grabbed him and flung him to the ground. She then drived her sword through his leg then slashing through it not making it so his leg would be ruined but it would take time to heal. "Oh and no killing me and I won't kill you I can't lose you and if you kill me all of the vizards will turn on you." She said winking at him then standing up driving her sword across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

[Chiyo?]

Senbotsu broke a wing as he was thrown slashing it and smashing it into pieces with his shikai, he didn't go Bankai on Hiyori as he knew she would die, in moments, if he did. He landed and grabbed the blade barehanded, as her steel went inot his leg. He then drove the three clawed blade into her sword arm, cutting the tendons and makingit useful. "Who needs to kill when you can't use a blade." He said simply getting up and casting a healing kidou on his leg to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:45 am

(i dont think she means Chiyo....Chiyo is character for another rp....lol... )Smile
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 am

uhhh yeh I got them mixed up sorry.
Hiyori laughed "I'm not the leader for no reason you know. I can still fight with either of my hands" she said. As her strange power was reviled healing every scratch that she had gotten. "I know you think you'll kill me if you go bankai but you won't. I can't be killed."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Senbotsu smirked and said "You've never seen it, and rarely seen my shikai." He let his mask slip away as he tore the blade from his chest, a crimson red stream coming down and dampening his shirt, he raised his hand to it and chanted some little un auidiable words before his hand glowed green. The wound closed up and the Vizzard looked up smirking "And you can hardly hurt me, child."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:07 pm

(Okay dont pay any attention to ANY of my last posts.....i THINK i know what im doing now for real this time okay .....) )i'll post after school okay .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: