Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Wars

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:09 pm

I know you guys all think that the original Anissa was from VPC but *Buzzer rings* wrong answer. Anissa if any of you remember was actually the Princess in the first Dragon Wars. I suck with names so I reused it for many RPS. Since VPC is coming to an ending I decided to do this one now. However this is a new story with new characters but a reused plot with more twists then just taking down the dragon that everyone hates ^-^

Okay so here's the story:

Dragons..........Creatures of fantasy right? Wrong.

So in this new and improved story line the thing is that its no longer back in the time of Castles and Princesses. Instead its modern day life. You mysteriously obtain a strange egg. Not only must you keep it safe from other humans but help it reach its full potential. You have to feed it, teach it to fly and even teach it the most original thing to any dragon, Magic.

So we all live in the big city (Not sure where, don't want to use New york but something like it, Who cares if its not real? -.-' If you do care then go suck on a rock XD jk) So yeah, you live in an apartment, none of the characters know eachother and will belong to different Groups and such. We will all be brought together by the power of our little dragon hatchlings.

We'll start right after you get it from the mysterious man. He says he works for Nescape and that it is a special package. To take good care of it and that you would never see him again. Then he disappears while you try to gather your thoughts and try to figure out what it is.

The postitions:

X means its taken

(X) The popular character - LLL
Well your a cheerleader/jock who is supposed to either be all brawn or a social butterfly but the thing is that deep inside you do think a bit farther then just what your supposed too. Your the risk taker in the group and not much of a sitting down person. Your the fighter and would do anything to keep those close to you safe.

(X) The geek character - Jade
Your not very talkative and you don't really know how to hold a conversation. These things started happening when you were early in your years of school so you don't talk much and have a bit of a leader mentallity. Though most would doubt you in the beginning they find that its true that you can lead. You also have extreme handiness with computers and thinking problems.

(X) The cool and Calm character - Hobo
Your the one who hardly ever talks. Your accused of being a bad boy/girl and would probably be the one who girls/guys fawn over. This however isn't how it is because most of them don't know your past and why your the silent type. Your the one who is willing to take the ultimate sacrifice if the conclusion is met to be one.

(X) The Shy character
Your the one who hardly ever speaks and probably blushes often. You have very few close friends and have a hard time stepping out of your box. However because of this you would face death for your friends.

Character outline:

Name:
Group you belong too: (Jocks, Populars, Shys, geeks.....ect)
Appearence:
Favorite Color:( Ah the dreaded question, But its not your characters favorite color either *Dodges pie* Its yours! *Ducks and pies hit the wall behind me*
What do you want your dragon's Element to be? (Might not be the case but it gives me a feel for the type of person you are)
Bio:
Personality:
Egg appearence: (I'll let you choose)

My Character:

Name: Ariette Ruthin (But goes by Ari)
Group you belong too: Geeks but sits alone at lunch, either with a book or her laptop
Appearance:Dragon Wars Normal_smart_anime
Favorite Color: Purple (^0^ WOOT!)
What do you want your dragon's element to be? I know what mine is ^-^
Bio: After so many years of being shunned from friends for being too technical she began sitting alone. She had excellent grades and was marked as a geek. She didn't mind the silence after a while and so she also became more acustom to being alone. She learned how to read a young age and excels over most. Her computer areas excelled too.
Personality: Calm, Shy, Strong and Loyal to anyone who needs a hand.
Egg appearance:Dragon Wars Dragon_Egg_5_by_raashton

Last edited by Jade The Overlord on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Name: Soudai Kishu
Group you belong too: Outcast. [Gimme the cool one :3]
Appearence:Dragon Wars Zxabnc
Favorite Color:Orange
What do you want your dragon's Element to be?: Fire
Bio: Soudai is a natural success, whatever he put his hand too he was generally good, most people found this weird, and became jealous naturally.It was when he tunred his hand to kendo and other out side hobbies such as horse riding that people really starting making him the 'outcast' although he didn't care his grades were above average and he continued to learn interesting things.
Personality:Calm quiet, strong, determined
Egg appearence: Dragon Wars Ryuu_Egg_by_trina_chan
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Name - Lexie (nickname Lex)
Age -16
Group you belong to: Populars
Appearance-Dragon Wars Girl_l10
Gender-Female
Favorite color- Baby Blue(well mine is purple too.. but I guess I can go for a light blue)
What would you like your dragon element to be? : ice.
Bio-Lexie is your typical head cheerleader social butterfly. But the one thing she is not is mean, Lexie would be friends with the whole world if she could she has that smart perky bubbly attitude.
Personality: Perky, bubbly, smart, and friendly.
Egg appearance:Dragon Wars Silver10
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 am

Accepted the both of you

Now we just need a shy character
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:43 am

Okay then, You were kinda the only person who I thought would take that last place

So I guess I'll start:

Ari gasped and almost fell back into the wall. He had just disappeared, no puff of smoke, no magic words just.........gone. She took a minute to get a hold of herself and just shook it off. She shut the door and headed back to her room. "Ariette who was at the door!?" A scratched voice shouted. "No one Grandma, just the neighborhood punks," She said and with that she escaped to her room.

The walls were covered in multiple drawings and several other writings that had been framed and put all over her walls. The room was small but it was roomy. She sat down on the floor turning down her music. She looked at the package and her eyes narrowed as she thought carefully. Maybe it was just the kids from school picking on her again........ She doubted herself for a moment but went about opening it. When she finally had teared the last of the cardboard away. She looked at the glistening gem.

At first she was stunned at its beauty but then the thoughts came to her mind that perhaps she would need to clear a shelf for it. It was about the size of a loaf of bread. She picked it up and was suprised at how light it was. Then she came to terms. She had been studying dragons for years. This was one.........all of the signs pointed towards it. She felt excitement corse through her bones and muscles. She went about making it a caring case and a warm place. She couldn't leave it here, no way, her grandmother might mistake it for one of her pills. At that thought she wanted to die.

She packed up her back for the next morning and school. The place that was horror on a sitck. She picked up her precious posestion and got into bed. She turned out the light and cuddled up close to her egg.

The next mornin came and Ari put her egg in its case and headed for school. Waving goodbye to her grandmother she headed to school. She didn't care what the other kids thought........she was already weird enough.........
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Lexie brushed on her sparkly silver eyeshadow , and used the back mascara on her eyelashes. Then she carefully put on her eyeliner, and dabbed on a little glossy cherry falvored lipgloss. She grabbed her backpack on the way downstairs. Rushing she threw a baggie of dry cereal into her designer brand purse. Searching for her car keys she grabbed a water bottle too. "where did I put my keys?" she constantly asked herself while looking frantically. When Lexie fnally spotted her keys she grabbed her things to go. When she walked out the door she noticed a package, curiously she picked it up and began to tear it open. she pulled out a silvery whitish stone. "huh?" she said searching for a lable on the package. Haveing no time she smushed the stone into her purse and locked up the house. She got into her brand new cherry red convertable that she got for her birthday , and drove off to school.[quote]
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 am

NOOO FAIRS I WAS GOING TO JOIN YOU KNOW ME I AM SHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i join anyways!!!!!!!!

Name: Yoshiue (Yosh for short)
Group you belong too: Shy/emo (Cuzzezez that's me)
Appearence:Dragon Wars An7hs6 except with black hair with blood red streaks going through it.
Favorite Color: Black/purple
What do you want your dragon's Element to be? Earth
Bio: is the shy girl who follows people but isn't scared to say no when the time comes. She has amazing grades and she tries to be friends with others but it is hard for her to make friends. When she gets close to people she will never let them go unless they make her let them go or if they are super mean to her and she can't even look at them anymore. She always has music playing sometimes even during class she will hide her head phones...
Personality: Quite, shy, keeps to herself.
Egg appearance: Dragon Wars Pheonixegg

Yoshiue straightened her hair until it was perfect. She then looked in the mirror and grabbed her eyeliner. She put it on perfectly just the way she liked it. She then grabbed her black eyeshadow and put it on the lower part of her eyelid. She then put a deep blood red on her upper lid. She then mixed black into it making a dark tint of red. She went into her room and grabbed her favorite shirt with her favorite band written across the chest. She pulled on a pair of black and red skinny jeans then pulled on one black high top and one red on. She then moved to the bath room. But her mom was in there and she had gotten drunk again and her mom chased her out of the house yelling behind her. She quickly grabbed her bag as she ran from her mom who was holding a bat behind her. She ran until she saw the box on her drive way. She picked it up seeing that it was for her and ran until she was at the end of her street. There she saw the beautiful and glamorous girl drive by in her red convertible. Yoshiue looked down and opened the package to find a oddly colored egg inside. She picked up the object and made her way down the street moving her hair back into place and fastening her favorite bow into place on her head. She held her head low and walked quickly trying to avoid eye contact with the girl. She in one quick motion put the abject back in the box and pulled the straps of her bag onto her shoulders. Yoshiue moved her hand up to her eye and brushed away a tear from when her mom had caught her back one time with the bat. She looked back happy to see that her mom wasn't behind her she looked down and kept on walking staight for the school.

Last edited by Yachiru on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 am

accepted my friend

i'll mark you off

JAMIE! OR EMIWY NOW! ITS EITHER OF YOURS TURNS
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 am

I did sorry it took me awhile
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Too bad, I should have spoke up. If anything becomes available let me know kay'.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Well.............Maybe if you made another character with..........the....... MUSIC! group

Sorry we have one of those at my school

Bunch of people who love to play their instraments and sing

kinda fun to watch

TOMS SO FUNNY TOO XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:50 pm

you could be like the stud charactor or somethin..

HEEHEE. Like a bad boy.. haha.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Sure, I'll have my sheet up when I get back from School!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 am

( I was wait ing for you Embly.. gosh)

Lexie smiled and waved at the girl on the side of the road. She said "hello" politely, and asked "hey , I think that I have seen you around before, do you go to the school a few blocks away?" She waited for a reply , and added "want a ride?" She had a friendly warm expression on her face, and she motioned to the passenger seat of her car.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:48 am

Name: Chance "Chase" Aydes
Group: Musicians
Color: Royal Blue
Appearence: Dragon Wars Guy
-----------------
Egg: Chase's Egg is a light hue of blue, with not much else to define it.
Element: Spirit
-----------------
Personality: (WIP)
-----------------
Bio: (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 pm

"Uhhh yeah I do go to that school.... And uhh yeah I guess that I'll be late if I don't hitch a ride." Yoshiue said walking up to the passenger side of the door and opening it. "Uhhh thanks." She said sitting down and looking at her feet letting her hair fall all the way into her face. "Why are you being nice to me I'm the emo freak that no one talks to besides other emos...." She said still staring at her feet.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:04 am

Accepted

Ari sighed as she finally made it to the cafiteria for breakfeast. She sat down at a table and burried her head into her arms, which were crossed on the table. She closed her eyes and moved her glasses up to the top of her head and prayed that she could get at least a few minutes before the bell rang. She sat on the far end, away from everyone. Hell even the geeks wouldn't hang out with her. She was the complete outsider. No friends. Oh well she was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:51 am

Soudai had taken his normal table with his back to the wall, he pulled out his mp3 player and set it to "knocking on heavens door" and began humming it, the table was empty appart from himself and his lunch
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 am

The Curtain opened up, the cafetorium lights shining down on the small band. A student with white hair came up to one of the mics, hoping to get everyone's attention. As the cafeteria got quiet for the most part he spoke.

"Today we have the Emo Doctors playing for the Breakfast Bash. So give it up..."

A few claps rang out among the students as the guitar and drums started. Slowly a keyboard started to pick up and the student began to sing.

A Forceful Move
I chose to stay
A horrid messed up fairytale
Those silent tearfilled farewells
These thoughts feel so sureal...

The song contiuned for a while, ending smoothly. A larger amount of claps rang out before everyone died down. The same student came up to the mic and spoke once more for all to hear.

"For our next song were gonna need a lady volunteer, any takers?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:11 pm

When they got to the school Yoshiue stood and hopped out of the car before the girl could answer she held her bag close to her. That's when she heard them. She was missing them they had started already. Her favorite band. She walked quickly to the cafeteria and sat down. When she heard 'him' ask for a girl volunteer and when no one raise their hands she slowly raised hers. Hoping someone would raise theirs and he would see them instead of her with her gir backpack.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Ari rolled her eyes as she pulled out her egg. She shinned the surface and found herself gazing at it longinly. What on earth could be inside? Her fingertips felt its strangely warm surface but the thing was that it was a soft and smooth as granite tile. She smiled at her own reflection, she would have a friend..........hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Shoudai looked up to the crap band that was disturbing his actual good music, "Fucking emo's" was all he said as he put his hand in the mash potatoe's and yobbed the goo over the crowd with rather good precision towards the lead singers face and or torso.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 am

Lexie locked up her car and followed the girl to he band. She sat down next to her and crossed her legs and put her purse on her lap. Lexie had her full attention to the band on the stage... "They are pretty good." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 am

"Yeah." Youshiue said under her breath. When she saw the potatoes flying at the lead singer she threw a wadded up piece of paper to intercept its path.. She just hoped she was a good aim and would hit the potatoes before they hit 'him'.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 am

At the sound of a gasp Ari looked up. She raised an eyebrow and looked over the crowd. A young girl stood and suddenly bust into tears and ran off to the bathroom. She realized that she had mash potatoes in her hair. Ari couldn't help but chuckle to herself. At least it wasn't aimed at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Wars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next