Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:28 am

Trace was still knocked out but in a hazy dream he saw the events that would befall him, a dark mountain,a crimson moon,a white aura,a major choice,and his grave.'No that can't be whats going to happen its got to be a trick.' he kept telling himself.He woke up in a cold sweat.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:37 pm

"We need to...." But Inu didn't get another word out. Alice had shoved Junisa back and his attention to the new fight.

Elliot's eyes widened and he turned growling at Alice. He burst through the weakened waves ready to help fight.

"Listen little sprite.......," Mother said looking straight at where Heather was, "I don't have time for you," She said. Her pink eyes glowing with a hidden power, something that wasn't there before. A supernatural wave shot out and toward Heather.

Inu shrugged and then launched forward towards mother. Titus joined him and the two of them attacked her.

The waves from the battle knocked down the door of the cabin down, allowing Sammy safe release.

Mother hissed at the two dogs who had latched themselves on her shoulders. A huge thunderclap shook the air and the two dogs released shocking from the attack that didn't even take a swing of an arm.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Dan took a step back in a bit of recoil from the punch. He made a grunt in pain before realising this was going to slow and Kagosha could be long dead before it was over. "How bout we pick this up a bit?" Dan ased his opponent with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Kagosha screamed again as Loki drove her canines deeper into Kagoshas side. Loki seemed to get bored with her toy quickly and threw her up into the air. Kagosha slammed down and felt bone's snap. Loki picked up her toy again, Kagosha screaming and trying to rip Loki's mouth out of her body, And thrashed her about.

The vampire remained silent waiting for the next move
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Dan cracked his neck real quick before reaching int his jacket and pulling out his old black dagger. He jumped forward, latching onto the vampire and quickly slashing his stomach before pushing off him sending him towards a tree and he rocketed himself towards Loki.

He flew towards her a high speed nefore flipping over and driving his boot into the side of her skull.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Kagosha felt Loki's teeth rip from her body, taking skin and meat with them. Loki flew a few feet yelping in pain. Her eye was clenched shut and blood trickled out from the side of her face.

Kagosha hit the ground and coughed up blood.

The mysterious vampire grunted as he pulled himself from the brush. He looked at his wound. A deep snarling hiss echoed in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Mikazuki gasped at this mans strength that had just knocked Loki feet away from her target. "I'm going in now" she said and she was then held back Michio then began to whisper in her ear. "If you go in now that one over there" He pointed to the man that had just kicked Loki. "May think that you are trying to save her. But you can still go in if you like." and at that Michio realized Mikazuki and she dashed off to the target she had planned to attack. She came down on her head with with a Thunk and stomped on her chest before jumping away to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 am

This new person attacking Loki seemed to give Dan some time. He went to Kagosha's aid, pulling her up so she sat on the ground and took off his facket before wrapping it around her middle, covering up the wound. He paid no attention to the other vampir he had been fighting.

Damien slammed agaisnt the back off the elavator as the door closed. "Quick! Push the button for the top floor" he said panting.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 am

Loki yelped and then jumped up, teeth clamping down on the new girl's ankle. She then thrashed her head about, The girl going with it. Dispite the fact that Loki was hurt her instincts told her to fight.

Sora's hand slammed into the button and then the Elevator headed up.

Kagosha screamed as he pressed the jacket to her open wound. She gripped his shoulder through pain.

The new vampire hissed as he rejoined the his father and Aunt.

Edwin pulled away but kissed Anissa one last time. "Don't hate me love, I had to taste you lips one last time," He said before taking a few steps back.

Anissa didn't move. Her head was hung and tears hit the ground below in the form of blood.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:51 am

"Oh no you didn't Love!"Junisa hissed.

She lunged at Alice, her nails clawing at the girl.It was one thing to be controlled by her brother, or attacked by a real enemy, but this was pushing it.Adreniline rushed through her viens and she grabed the girl, digging her nails into her preassure point in her shoulder.

---

Heather screamed before trying to get away.However she was to slow with her reaction and was knocked further and hit her real body with a thud.With a blink and pain all over her body she struggled to her feet.She limpped over to Nami.

---

The Creature loomed over mother and reached down to pick her up, Luca's cries getting even worse.

---

"Mamma is Daddy alright?"Sonia asked once more.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:53 am

Mikazuki yelped in pain as Loki's teeth dug into her ankle. "Dang it all...." she said under her breath. She then grabbed her sword and brought it down into the vampires side.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Sammy jumped up out of his dead sleep by a loud noise.. He looked around and saw a lot of fighting and thought to himself *what the **** is going on!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Loki wanted to roar in pain but didn't. Instead her teeth clamped down harder, crushing bone.

Mishi looked down at the girl that she ran with, "Shh honey," She said before running harder.

Mother turned just in time and looked at the creature in the face, "You don't want to do that," She said and then a blast of power shot out from her and knocked the creature over.

*cough Cough* Jinsoku hash gone missing, Jamie we need you to post....
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Mikazuki just took in a quick gasp of air. " Let go of me now or you will be killed" She said bringing her foot around and kicking her in the chest, she then kicked again, and then she kicked her in the head. She felt her foot connect hard every single time.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:31 pm

"No Mamma, Is Daddy Alright. You don't want him to get hurt..."Sonia answered.

---

Heather shook Nami, Crimson tears mixing with the blood on her face and body.She was worried about how this was going to go.She knew that most of the Family couldn't fight much anymore.Was this how it was meant to be, for Mother to show up and ruin Liona, Jinsoku, Sora, Damien, Luca, even those who haven't been born yet's future.

---

Nami watched, her tears mixing with the blood on the grass around her.She looked at Luca, wishing she could do something.

---

Luca struggled against Andrew, crying worse.However rather than protection, Andrew was forced back, the power lowering his Daughter safely to the ground.It then helpped her crawl her way towards Mother ever so slowly.

---

"LUCA NO! STOP IT!"Nami cried.

---

Andrew tried to go against the Mist, but was getting nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:34 pm

As Kagosha screamed Dan's look of worry worsened. He sllowly picked her up off the ground being as gentle as possible before managing to sneak past Loki thanks to the new distraction. He carried Kagosha into the cabin and placed her down gently. "Stay here..." he said his look of concern still in tact.

The entire time Dan felt an old familiar anger rising in him. Raising bit by bit. And he wasn't gonna hold it back. He came back outside to the battle stepping into the sunlight before feeling something get set off inside him. He stopped in one spot, looking down at the ground where noone could see his face.

In a mere second Dan now dashed towards Loki, his face now revealing dark red circles that had formed around his eyes and a psychotic grin on his face. "Let go of her now! "You'll need to pay attention to me!" Dan screamed at Lokie as he cam closer aiming his dagger at Loki's throat.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:22 am

The pain died down and Kagosha only whimpered. She buried her face into Dan's chest looking for the best way to rid herself of the pain. She slowly let out a breath of air and tried to minamize her pain. She looked up to Dan and tried to speak but the pain was too intense.

.Loki crunched down harder before letting go at Dan's outburst. She pulled herself to her feet cracking her neck, "This is going to be fun," She said her eyes lighting up. She lifted one of her hind legs and pushed Mikazuki back with her hind foot. She licked Kagosha's blood off her lips and gave a growl of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:24 am

(Can I get a pic of Loki? I have no idea what she looks like. O.o)

As Dan charged he fet a sharp pain rip through his body. He didn't care, he knew what was happening to him and he needed to finally let it go. He would change any minute now.

Dan slashed at Loki's side then jumped over her and slashed his blade at her other side. As he landed his eyes met with his other opponent, the green eyed vampire. Dan gave him a certain look letting him know he wanted to fight both of them.

Last edited by Dan Alden on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:41 am

(
Spoiler:
)

Luca continued to crawl until she was at Mother's Feet.She Hit mother with her Tiny fist but it was more like a Tap.She kept it up, trying to Hurt Mother Anyway she could, thinking she was doing a good job.

---

Nami cried, she couldn't belive Luca was doing this, she screamed at Andrew to get her, but her voice fell upon Deaf Ears.

(Sonia needs a Response)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:28 pm

xD okay I understand

The strange vampire nodded and Edwin looked to him, "Careful, that one is usually quiet," Edwin said. "Be careful William wouldn't want you to go and die," He added.

The new vampire, Now called William nodded to his father. He mearly glanced up at his mother who still didn't move. She lifted her head finally and gave him one glance, "Don't do this," she said weakly. "Don't speak to me," He said. The first sentence he had spoken since he got here. His voice was soft like his mother, melodic but sharp and well defined like his fathers.

Loki snapped her jaws as she Dan but too slow. William jumped into the fight. He grabbed Dan by the shoulders before throwing him over his head behind him. He helped Loki up before facing Dan together.

Mother looked down at the puny child, "This is what you've thrown at me," She said. She reached down and picked her up, "Hello dear," She said smiling, knowing something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:50 pm

With that single touch, The Mist began to React, swirling around her as a Dark Aura started to take over.The Mist fought but eventually was mixed with the Aura and it enshrouded Luca and Mother completely.When it cleared, Luca was no longer in Mother's Arms.Rather a Figure stood next to her, with Black Hair, Piercing Red Eyes, and Wings Darker than Midnight.

"LUCA!"Nami screamed

The Figure turned to her coldly, her eyes making everything tense.

"Shut Up"

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 516761279
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:22 am

Mother smiled, "I like you," She said her pink eyes glowing madly. She was enjoying this, tearing everyone apart. This wasn't exactly what she had planned but it was working out and it gave her a deep chill that she enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:56 am

"Luca..."Nami whispered tears starting to well in her eyes.

She didn't like this, she didn't like it at all.They were losing, everyone was getting hurt, they weren't able to do much anything in this state.

---

Luca turned to Mother, her eyes staring into hers.

"Mother, I believe Sister needs some Help..."She said, her voice giving off a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:18 pm

"Yes loved one, Please would you asist them?" She said stroking her cheek. Edwin looked to Mother a smile, Perhaps the first true emotion, showing on his face. His once Icy eyes brightened to blue fire. "Soon we shall rule all," He said laughing. Mother nodded, "Yes my brother," She said.

"NEVER!" Anissa screamed. Assina screamed in joy but then in pain. Both of them in extreme pain. Anissa's body convulsed over and over again. Their struggled and pained screams filled the air.

William stopped in shock, Liona looked up as well. What on earth was happening?
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Mikazuki hissed but let the other vampire have his wish of fighting them both. She then walked over to Michio. "Hi." she said limping up to him. "You did amazing" He said looking down at her and smiling. "You are amazing my love" He said taking her into the same hug he always did. But this time it was just a tinny bit different it had just a bit of love in it that it had never had before. It wasn't like two lovers love. It was a brotherly love instead of a fatherly love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next