Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Michio looked from Inu to the other two. "Okay well I'm going to go that way." He said turning and pointing in the direction of Mikazuki. He then knelt down by her and picked up her still quite body. He then made his way to the new mansion where he would set her in a room and come back out to help with the battle.

Mikazuki fought with herself trying to get complete control over herself again. When she finaly did she just kept on sleeping. She couldn't take the pain of wakeing right now. She had had to hard of a battle over her mind and body.

Michio sat her down on a bed in an up stairs bed room and headed off to see what he could do to help with any battle. He didn't know where he should go so he went up to Inu and asked. "Where will I be most helpful in this battle?" He then waited for Inu's responce pationly,
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 pm

William turned and looked at the boy, "Listen, good and clear, I will only say this once," He said stopping. "You need to head west, My father, Edwin, will live in a large manor with my Aunt. They will accept you with open arms if you tell them that the Prince sent you, understand?" William said, his emerald eyes glowing.

"Jinn, we don't mean you and your family any harm....I just needed to .....barrow them. Its not my fault that your wife got in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 am

[You need to do anissa.]

Jinn said "No but it is your fault that you turned her into what she is, killed her, and then again you started it with the trying to 'barrow' my family." He looked her dead in the eyes and even for an undead she should be able to see the rage, power, and the unnatural sense that he was emminating. Jinn said once more in a much lower tone and made his voice generally colder "Now, last chance before two people die here. Tell me how to reverse the curse on her natural body or i kill these two and begin hunting you for the last time" He knew she'd run the second a bullet left the chamber or Edwin fell. He kept the gun up to Luca's face giving the instinct that if she moved he'd kill her, if Mother answered wrong he'd kill her, and likewise to Edwin.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:00 pm

"Ok.....I guess."Trace said turning west as his dark blue hair turned seafoam white."Maybe that guy is right maybe his father and aunt will take me in and help answer my questions."He thought of all he had done in the time since he had lost his memory.Soon enough he found himself at the mansion."Well here goes everything.Hello is anyone there....if there is the prince sent me."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 am

Anissa nodded in understanding. "So what now?" She asked her green eyes looking up into the goddess'.

At the sound of another person entering the manor, "I'm sorry Jinn, Edwin, Luca. I must answer the door," She said and disappeared leaving Edwin to take care of himself, Not to mention Luca as well. Edwin blinked calmly. "Jinn, You don't understand.....I hate you.....No doubt about that... But...... He killed her, and you can kill me if you don't believe me but I loved her too.... Let me help you. I just want to help her live again. I gave her the curse help me fix it," He said. For once emotion actually showing in those deep blue eyes.

Mother appeared before Trace. A smile creeping over her face, "Yes, my nephew.... Come," she said and darkness engulfed them both.

Minka and Riroku pushed themselves as their muscles rippled under their long glossy pelts. "Riroku, do you smell that," She said looking at her mate. Riroku tilted his head back and took in a large snuff, "Yes, Vampires, lots of them and....Inu," He said as they burst into the clearing. For a second Inu was frozen, "M...minka...." Then he heard Sonia, "What!? what is going on here!?" He said in fear.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:49 am

A seemingly faint ray of hope for Luca shown for a moment, just a moment. The mist seemed to combat the dark energy and a real vision of Luca shown. She looked much like how Nami had been, except there was a look of innocence. An Innocence that her Mother had never had, one that only one who had never done anything wrong held.

"Jinn no!"

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 Wakaba_Shimazaki

The Dark art then burst back full and strong. The mist collapsed and Luca's true face faded. The look of innocence became one that was ready to kill.

"Feel free to Continue with your Love Triangle but leave me out of it"Luca rolled her eyes and she faded away into the darkness.

---

"Inu- er Father... we really need to talk..."
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 pm

"So whoever you are do you have the answers and power I seek?"Trace asked mother as his crimson eyes flickered and then darkened as his forgotten dark powers fluctuated as an ominous aura.The more he talked about power the more the aura fluctuated however he was to concerned with getting answers to notice.

However in the deepest darkest corners of his mind....

The scene flashes and the sound of dripping water is heard in a damp grayish black rusted prison."heh heh heh.....it's almost time for me to take control."a shadowy figure chained to the wall said and then laughing maniacally.The lights flash and the cell reveals one tag that reads *Darkness Incarnate* and the figure shows Trace as he was when he was after Luca, except with his veins popping and eyes bloodshot.His Darkness continues laughing crazily and the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Jinn shot his gun at the slightest movement and the bullet tore into the darkness portal after luca. The hybrid himself said "Then you tell me the curse and you might live you slimey son of a *****." the bullet continued it's path and tore into Luca's right shoulder, the astral teleporting had altered it's course and line of firing.

Jinn then put the blade into Edwin's neck enough to caused blood shed and burning, as his katana was made of pure silver. "Speak of forever burn in the pits of hell" The hybrid hunter said listening to mothers movements
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 am

Michio looked over at the two new werewolves and stopped breathing so he wouldn't have to smell them. He had never liked their scent he never knew why but he just didn't. He waved to them and wondered if they were here to fight or just to pick up there friend Inu.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:58 am

Edwin felt the pain and winced, it seemed that there wasn't much room for mistake. "Jinn...*Gasp* I want to help, that whore took her away...I don't *gasp* know how to lift the curse but I...*gasp* will try my hardest to get her and your family back in order......*gasp* To save the one person who loved me back......*gasp* Even though I took away the closest thing to her," He said through the heat that stung his neck.

Minka and Riroku looked to eachother and tears welled up in Minka's eyes. She dashed forward and jumped into Inu's arms. She changed, her brother, oh how much she had missed him. Inu held his younger sister glad to have her back, he didn't care how just that she was back.

"Yes.........," Mother said smirking and a deep hiss escaping her throat.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 am

Jinn brought hte swrod a little way across his neck and then pulled it out then said "You make one little mistake, if i think for one second that your going to **** me over. Then that little scratch is the least of your worries."He stared into Ediwns soul and showed him the ninth circle of hell, the terrible things that would await him and even scared Jinn in many ways. The beast then pulled away and said "Let's go hunt some *****."

The goddess then said "You have questions." Her voice calm knowing that there was indeed some curiosity to those emeralds in her eyes, the jewels Jinn spoke of often enough to drive her mad.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:38 am

Anissa's emerald eyes were endless, they swirled with things that she wanted to say but trying to pick one just to start was beginning to be difficult. "Who are you," She said slowly, hoping she had picked the right question.

Edwin hissed through the pain. His eyes clenching closed. Edwin thought hard for a moment, 'why was am I doing this?!' He remembered that this silly, girl, was the one who he had loved. Now it was too late, but.......he didn't want everyone to pay. He pushed all the thoughts away for a moment and began to think of the problems at hand. "Jinn," he said through it hurt to speak. Slowly the wound was closing up and the pain was dissolving. "What..if.....she's just lying what if....there is no way to save her?" He said though it could mean his death. He was on high gaurd, He didn't like Jinn and Jinn didn't like him....he best be on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:48 am

Jinn smirked and said "Because, i'm already dead."He left it at that before bringing his fist up then straight down, the crashing strength hit the marble floor, however thick it was it only took a moment and dust shot up. Jinn then grabbed Edwins shirt and dragged him down through this large hole he had created. He did the same again till he was in a dust cloud with Edwin on the bottom floor. "Oi, Bitchtits dot com! Last chance if you want to stay out of the ninth circle. How do i get rid of the curse!"He roared aiming his gun to the back of her head and stepped forward so that it touched the back of her head. The smirking hybrid then said "Now back to where we were, anyone moves he head becomes modern art."

The godess moved her hands to her lap, the smooth skin of her legs was endless and would be the first thing any man or lesbian, or anyone interested in a females body, would notice. She seemed to smirk and said "He told me you were quick, I am Timiatat, Imortal goddess of fire, purity, and honor. Your husbands boss."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:57 am

Anissa blinked a few times, this brought more questions.... A small lock of her red hair fell infront of her face and she brushed it away. "Why would you need him? Well besides the fact that he's dead, I mean I guess this means that the land of the living's painting of heaven isn't what its all cracked up to be then, right?" She said.

Edwin quickly got a grip of himself and stood tall.

Mother sighed and put a hand to her head. "Jinn, can't you see I'm trying to do buisness, go play while Mommy gets her job done," She said looking at him with those vile dead pink eyes and flicking her hand towards him, motioning for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 am

The godess smiled this time, and it was visble, she waved her hand and the room became white then said "Paint us a new place then." He mouth was actually moving this time before she answered the main question she seemed to look away as if to think. "I have always used him, demons have been part of the vampires for a while. He just didn't know he worked for me, each deity has a champion, a warrior of warrios. A hero amoung peasents, and Jinn is mine." She emphisied mine as if to give the impression that she truely owned him.

Jinn smirked more in annoyance before saying "I had a reservation!" After he said 'a' his blade was on her neck and he brought his lips to her ear and said "Now we play my way." His wings unfolded a black and crimson red across the room, thencurled around them taking them to a plane of Limbo. The hybrid then unfoleded his wings and kicked her back hard, to try and make her fall to the grassey floor of limbo. "You tell me now, or i kill you and leave you for the demons."

The godess flinched her head to the side of the white place they were in and her eyes seemed to focus on something else.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:14 am

((I'll take care of my request Jade))

Trace annoyed that Jinn had interuppted in a private matter and taken them into limbo turned and faced him."You come and threaten the only person who has the answers and power I seek.....You'll pay."Trace said grabbing the end of the blade."Now then if you don't mind I would like to finish whatI came to her for."he said shoving the sword at Jinn.Trace smirked forgeting all his fear."Now take us back."he shouted throwing his arm down and a long broadsword of Onyx and Obsidian appeared in his hand,his dark aura flucuated and his black silk clothes turned to onyx and crimson trimmed plate armor and and blood red cape with a ebony elite vampire insignia on it.

Last edited by Overload on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:51 am

Luca gripped her shoulder tightly, her breath suddenly becoming heavy. She forced her fingers into the wound and ripped the bullet out of her shoulder. She threw it aside and watched as the darkness around her slowly healed the wound. She hissed at the thought of Jinn and knew she would have to get him back for that.

---

Nami looked up getting a true feeling of Anissa's Situation, she was like Jinn. The feeling of her close but still very far away was one she felt when Jinn wasn't around. She thought about where he went when he was technically dead, what was it like. She thought about it, but couldn't come close to imagining it. It occurred to her that Anissa was in his situation, maybe she could find out. It would be risky but she had to try.

"Heather, come here, were going on a little trip..."

In an instant, Heather was at her side and just as quickly did they start to fade. When they appeared, they both were completely lost, it wasn't what they had expected. Nami looked around and wished she had answers to this but found none. In an instant, they were somewhere else, with two figures way in the distance.

"Heather... I'm not sure..."

"There's no need to worry, we can handle any trouble"Heather interuptted.

Nami sighed she didn't really know for sure.

---

Sonia was becoming impatient.

"Father, we really need to talk"

(Inu Please... I saw New Moon, I liked it, but I don't like how they ended it... I don't wanna wait to see what happens.)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Anissa felt anger bubble up inside of her. She did everything in her power to suppress it. Then she followed the goddess' eyes and her own widened in shock.

"NO!" Mother shouted, suddenly her mouth had a deep ebony color around the edges. Her body was bent over and a hiss escaped her mouth. "I've waited for this a long time Jinn. My revenge," She said and her pink eyes turned white. She moved her hand, which had now become long and clawed. With that Trace was pushed far away. "Stay out of this if you want answers!" Mother said, or more like screamed. It was a high screech and it wasn't natural.

She was beginning to change but she hissed the slow words. "Jinn, leave me here, I may go insane....then what will you do when I can't remember a way to lift the curse, Or better yet.... What will you do if I die?" She said hissing the words.

Inu stopped hugging his sister and looked to the young girl. "I'm sorry," he said getting down to her level. "What do you mean?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:53 pm

[Trace is in limbo? The place between heaven and hell? o.o']

Jinn smirked and said "Your soft words won't help you, i know ***** well your insane, i know ***** well your already dead, and i know ***** well your the only one that can stop this without me having to go see lucifer." Jinn kept his gun up, this time pointed at Trace he smirked and said "And he'll die infront of you if you don't answer within a minute" He cocked his gun and pulled the hammer back on his old hand cannon. The hybrid then answered her question and said "If you die, you spend eternity in the ninth circle of hell, with me personally making sure you don't get out. If you die, your afterlife will be worse than even i want to imagine, if you die there will be more than hell to pay."

Lastly Jinn looked to trace and smirked evily "Your threatening an elite Arch angel of the godess of war, do you really think here on the astral plane you have any chance of beating me?" He smirked even more as he nodded at the ground and several spikes of solid obsidian much like his sword came up towards his neck. They stopped short with a look from Jinn, and he said "Now sit down and shut up, I've been meaning to get answers from this mother in law of mine for a few days now."

The godess looked over and said "If your angry, take it out on something, if you think it, it'll be created." She leaned back in the seat as both of them seemed to float above the scene over Jinn.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:43 am

Trace's temper and aura receeded, his dark crimson eyes lightened and his sword disappeared in a dark steam."Fine I'll leave this to you." he said and then turning to Jinn."And you if you try and kill me you'll just have to deal wth me in hell.So go ahead and shoot but by killing me you'll unleash my inner darkness"he said as memory of his insane darkness filled his mind but exited through his words.His armor then turned back to his black silk clothing.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:48 am

Jinn smirked and said "You don't even know what i fought and died too kid." He smirked then said "Even Mother here knows what i did to die. You should really ask her. On another day"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 am

"Well to tell you the truth I don't really care."Trace said turning to Jinn."Really I just came to her for the answers to my past and the power to take on anyone even those like you."he said as his dark aura appeared again."And now if you don't take us back...."He said puting his armsin an X infront of his face, and the aura grew."Then i'll just have to unleash the darkness in my soul..."he said as his pale white skin turned black, his crimson eyes turned souless, dark wings grew, and his form became more demon like."Now....face true Darkness Incarnate!!!"He shouted as his armor appeared and he thrusted his arms down and two large broadswords appeared in his hands.

In his consience....

"heh heh heh now it's time."he said breaking off the wall and taking control.

Trace's aura fluctuated more wildly and his veins popped out, 2 arms grew and swords appeared in hand."Now mother do you want to negotiate a deal for me to help you take out this freak, or would you rather I go to someone else to find the answers?"He said turning to mother as Trace took control and absorbed the Darkness of his evil.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:49 pm

"Inu... your my father, and... we, Mishi you and I, need to talk."Sonia spoke carefully.

She figured they'd both have trouble understanding and grasping this but, she needed to get it through to them.

---

The number started to multiply, and soon it seem there would be to many for Nami and Heather to take.

"Heather, we have to go we..."

"We can, just follow my lead..."

In seconds they were nearby, figures that made the shadowy outline of Anissa, Jinn, Mother, and a figure unknown to both of them.

"Heather this..."

"Shh... focus, you'll see them."

Nami closed her eyes, sighed opened and everything became clear.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:38 am

Trace still waiting for an answer was growing impatient, his lust to test his power he unleashed was manifesting on a large scale and yet he still wondered if he could go toe to toe with Jinn without unleashing every last bit of darkness he had."Mother what is your-"he said before stopping.The feeling of limbo had shifted as though the scale of good and evil had been tipped in Jinn's favor."You why don't you call off those rats you call a family and go mono e' mono with mother here."he said knowing that he probably made no sense to Jinn."I mean really I thought you were a powerful hybrid who only needs help when he's about to die.But this is just pathetic calling on your pathetic allies when we haven't given you so much as a scratch is just sad."he said knowing that his taunts would soon make him crack long enough for Mother to get rid of him once and for all leaving mother as having nothing to stop her and finally show himself his past and look to the future as 1 of mothers loyal children.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 am

[I'm letting Jade post unless you want a full on hybrid tearing your brains out.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next