Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

A letter of importance - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:36 pm

(Well we're still waiting, so if Barb and Em could cut the chat and get back to the hotel to end the day it'd be better. Sorry but we need to move on.)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:44 pm

(Okay i sowey i have not posted in so long i was waiting for overload or even arashi to post, but apparently they are not... i guess i'll just have to continue on my own... again sowey... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 am

(Sorry was waiting for barb.)

I didn't have enough time to hear her or I did my usual thing of acting like I heard her when I really didn't. When I got to the hotel I hopped out of the car and told barb night as I turned off the car and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:18 am

I smiled my thanks a heade up to my room to take a shower and go to bed..

( Sorry guy.. I agree lets move on to the next day)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:09 am

(Then lets do this~!)

I felt movement beside me and opened my eyes. Edward had gotten the blanket over his nose and was figgeting in his sleep. I smiled as I pulled it away, He awoke and looked up at me. A small smile creeping on his face. I sat up and put Edward against my chest sitting up. He was obviously ready to get this day started because was trying to get me up. Laughing and giggling with his brown/black hair standing up in all directions.( I create the cutest images XD)
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:31 am

I felt the bed moving around and I began to stir till I sat up, my hair completely covering my my face until I let out a big breath and blew it away so I could see. I still wasn;t used to my hair being this long.

I finally turned to Jade and Edward. "Good morning" I said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:04 pm

"Morning love," I said with a smile. Edward looked over and smiled giving a small goo.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 pm

I smiled and moved closer to them, before giving Jade a light kiss and gently hugging the two of them. I pulled away still smiling. "Got any plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 pm

"Nope," I said with a large smile. Edward touched Danny's cheek and smiled. I leaned into Danny's warmth. "Well," I said looking outside and remembering the city we were in. A smile creeped on my face as the warm light of vegas poured in.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:09 pm

(im just going to contiue with the new day.)

I tossed to my side and opened my eyes at the light that was creeping in through the window. I sat up in the bed and yawned. I couldent helpbut remembering why i was here. To get that out of my mind i hopped in a nice steaming shower.The steamy water felt good against my skin. It woke me up. I washed my hair ,and my body. I got out of the shower and put my hair up in a towle and slipped my towle fabric robe on. I picked out my outfit for today and slipped it on. I decided i would wear my favorite pair of jeans and my halter top. My top had little pink flowers on it. I put my little hair pin in and i grabbed my purse and locked my room up. "Huh?? i wonder if they have a starbucks around here? I could go for a iced latte right now!" i wandered around the hotel for a while wondering if ther was a cafe of small breakfist place in here.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:06 pm

"Well" I said repeating her, "how bout we start by me treating you to some breakfast?" I said with a smile as she leaned into me.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 pm

I chuckled. "Well I'm going to head up to my room and get dressed, get Edward dressed and then we'll head downstairs for some breakfeast," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 pm

"Good idea" I said as I stood up from the bed. "Everyone will wonder what happened if we both come out of my room wearing the same clothes as yesterday." I said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 am

I rolled out od bed and headed to the bathroom for a nice hot shower.. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I went to my bag laying on the floor next to the dresser and pulled out a pair of red sweats with a black tank top.. I walked bck to the bathroom to put my make up on and to finish getting ready for the day..... I felt a lil jolt of pain in my stomach. I put my hand on my stomach and could feel the baby kicking. I laughed * Lil one must be hungry* I turned off the light and grabbed my keys and headed upstairs to Jades room to see if her Danny. and Lippy want to have breakfast with me.. I pushed the button to Jades floor and get off the elevator. I walked over to her door and knocked * knock knock *
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 am

I woke up and walked into my bath room yawning. I turned it on and let it heat up to the perfect temperature and jumped in taking a nice quick shower so that I could maybe take all of my friends out to a nice breakfast. I did my hair and my make-up making me look like I was some normal person hoping that no one would notice who I was. I then put on one of my shirts with 4 skulls on it and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans. I then pulled on a pair of high tops and hoped that I didn't look to childish. I then ran up the stairs to Jades room. Seeing barb there just made it all easier. "Is it Okay with you if I take you all out for a nice breakfast?" I said in a hopeful voice. I noticed that I wasn't panting after running up 5 stories and gave myself a mental pant on the back for getting my physical fitness back.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am

I kissed Danny one last time as I grabbed my shoes and Edward and headed out the door. I closed it behind me and gave a sigh. I then walked forward to the elevator, my shoes in one hand and Edward on my hip. I stepped inside and pushed the button for my floor. After several seconds it opened and I seen my friends by my door. I cursed mentally. I walked up behind them, pulling out my card key and sliding it through the little space. It clicked and the door opened. "Uh...good morning guys," I said hoping they didn't notice that I was still in my clothes from yesterday and I still hadn't fixed anything about me. Frankly the fact I hadn't even stayed in my own room last night.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 am

"Hi Jade. did you already go eat??" I asked not noticing how she had changed because of how oblivious I was to what was all around me.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:07 pm

"Uh...no," I said as i set Edward on the bed. I walked over my suit case and began going through my outfits I had packed. "I just......ya know," I said trying to think of something I could have been doing without lying completely.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:09 pm

"You just went over to see Danny to ask him if he would have breakfast with you. Right?" I said hoping that that was the case and that they would both come with me to the breakfast.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:15 pm

"..................sure," I said quickly picking an outfit. I headed to the bathroom. I left the door cracked as I stripped and got into the shower quickly. I knew she could here me if she needed to talk to me. "Hey, barb could you please dress Eddy," I said through the steam of the water.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 pm

I wandered around mindlessly for a few hours "oh wow , its 9;45 already. the last time i checked my phone for the time it was 6:30. wow i must really be out of it today." i said in astonishment
I found the little breakfist place. It was cute. It had small bagels and mini doughnuts, and even scrambled eggs.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:36 pm

I smiled at Emily *ya i would love you to take us out to breakfast and so would the baby * i said as i placed a gental hand on my stomach . I looked over to the bed and saw my nephew sittin there * sure Jade no problem ill dress him * I walked over to his bag and picked him out a new diaper and freshe clother.. I got Edward all cleaned up and held him in my arms and walked to the bathroom . I peeked my self in and walked in with Edward stil in my arms * look Mommy im in new clothes * i said tryin to give Edward a voice.. but it didnt work so well
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Night all
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Edward seemed calm but had a tired look on his face. I turned to look at him and laughed. I quickly washed my hair and conditioned it. Then I turned off the water and got out. I grabbed my towel and went about drying myself. I grabbed my new clothes and put them on. A black choker with a red Tie. Then a grey tanktop I quickly added my over vest, deep black. I added some skinny jeans. Next I put on some black heals and was ready to go. "Uh, yeah guys, don't ask too many questions, I just want you to know that I spent the most amazing night with the guy I love kay," I said with a smile. I walked over to barb and took my son. His black shirt and grey shorts went good. I smiled at barb as I walked over, my dark hair laying on my shoulders. After adding a few pieces of jewlery I was ready.

This outfit:
A letter of importance - Page 14 Gothic
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:14 pm

As Jade left I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. Once finished I got out and dryed off before throwing on a pair of black jeans and a black T-Shirt that buttoned at the top. I looked at myself in the mirror looking at how my hair had curled back up. "Eh......too lazy" I said desideing against straightening it. Instead I combed my hair into place before coming back out into my room and slipping on a leather jacket from my suitcase.

A letter of importance - Page 14 Ray

"All set" I said before I grabbed my acoustic guitar from its stand and the card key from the table next to the bed, before exiting and heading for the elavator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: