Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

A letter of importance - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:28 am

Lippy smiled "thanks i made up the resipy when i was five. well it wasnt that same one but basicly it is."

Lippy noticed overload standing alone and sliped away to talk to him. "hey i had your bags taken to my room and i still havent asked arashi for that one trip but...*pause*...i guess that can wait cant it?"
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:51 am

I smiled at Jade for taking time time out of her busy day for me *Was it hard for you to pick a name for your baby* I looked at Edward with loving eyes * I mean Edward*
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 am

I looke at Em and could tell something was wrong by the look in her face *Em sweetie are you ok* I said in a worried but careing tone.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:00 pm

"i think im going into labor, but the baby isn't due for another week, so that can't be it.....it feels exactly like the labor with Kai though. i have no clue what is going on. i can deal with it though." i realized that some people probably heard me. i felt like a child for not knowing whether i was in labor or not.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:16 pm

I looked at Em and put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her..*It's ok Em everything is going to be fine just take deep even breaths*

I looked over at Jade with nervous eyes *Umm.... Jade we need to drive her to the hospital... And I kinda don't know where it is so you are gonna have to drive.*

I helped Em up from the chair and started heading for the door. I yelled over my shoulder to Emily..* Hey Emily do you mind doing me a favor and watch the kids we need to drive her to the hospital,please I'll owe you a big one when I get back* I hoped to myself that she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:22 pm

"no!" i said my kids have never been away from me for any long length of time. i need to know that they were safe and with me. i liked Emily, but i was a protective mother and i hoped that they wold let them come, but i knew they wouldn't allow it..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 pm

I made soft shushing sounds to try to calm her...*It's ok Em it would be easier if they stayed here and plus we don't have enough room in the car..Ill swing by later once this is done and over with and pick them up and take them to the hospital to see their new sibling.. PLease it would make it easier on all of us..*
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 pm

"fine." i said, "but if anything happens to my kids in the mean time, i will hurt whoever had any contact with them!" i looked at Emily to see if she would watch my world.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:38 pm

I hadn't been paying any attention to what was going on at all. I looked from my guitar to see a large table with a bit of food left on it, and Emily and Barb in the corner talking. I stood up again from the edge of the stage, holding my guitar by the neck and walking over to Jade. "Uh......whats goin on?" I asked in a confused voice.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:45 pm

I heard the commotion, "NOW!?" I said in shock. "Uhh, *****," I said. I heard Dan behind me, "Um...we have a huge problem," I said. "Emily is going into labor," I said slowly. I headed over and Edward in his car seat. I walked out and called out to everyone, "Hey uh guys, We kinda have a problem here so I'll be gone for........At least a few hours," I said keys in hand.

"So uh head up to my room, Lippy take my computer and no body is to touch it understand! Thats my work on there!" I said loud and clear so everyone understood. I looked to Danny, "Uh, I can't take this right now," I said slowly. "You guys head out and I'll be with ya in a second," I said
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:51 pm

I looked to her with a wide eyes. "sh**" I said in surprise. I looked down at Edward in the seat as she was about to leave. "How bout you let me and Lippy take him? Your gonna be pretty busy with this kinda situation".
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:23 pm

I felt the want to keep him with me. I didn't know that feeling too well, the one that told me not to let my little boy go. I looked up at Danny trying to decided. I finally nodded and handed him the car seat. "Danny, I'm handing you my whole life," I said slowly. I kissed him through the car seat and then looked at Danny, "Thank you," I said. "Here's his bag and Lippy knows him well enough to help," I said. It hurt I realized, giving him my child, but that was because I'd never been without him. I finally pulled away and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 pm

We rushed out to the car and i opened the door for Em to get in an just waited for Jade to get in and start the car.. I yelled throught the open window* Umm Jade if you dont want this baby born in you car you better get in and hurry!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:57 pm

I looked over and saw them carrying Em. "Yeah I will or do you want me to drive her. I can get away with speeding. Or if you like better." threw her my car keys. "Take my car." I smiled and waited for what she would say.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 am

i didn't know what happened. one second i was fine and starting labor and the next, the whole place was in an uproar. i felt the world go black and didn't remember much after that.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:41 am

"coming!" I shouted and then ran over to the car opening the door. "C'mon barb!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:54 am

(Wait did she take my car or not???.......)
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 am

(Yes Emily we did take your car)

I sat in the back seat and held the unconcious Em"s head in my lap while Jade is driving through busy traffic and running numerous red lights and stop signs.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 pm

(Just to let you know there is no back seat in my car lol it's a Ferrari.)

I then got to work watching the little kids. One by one i grabbed them and gave them piggy back rides. We then went out side to play some soccer. After a while we headed to go back inside to eat something.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:40 pm

i woke up and i saw an IV in my arm and the room wasn't the room that i was in the last time i remembered anything. i had never fainted before. i looked around with tears in my eyes looking for someone i recognized.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:06 pm

(Wait I thought we took my car >.<)
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:03 am

Lippy ran up stairs to Jades room and placed her laptop in her secret hiding spot for it then ran back down to Danny and took Edward out of his carseat "hey little guy how do you like this crazy place?" His eyes looked around then came back to meet mine. They almost seemed to ask "Where is my mommy?" Lippy turned to Danny and asked "so do we want to continue with our rock consert or just to wait till they get back?"
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:16 am

I looked at Em and could see she was awake and crying....*Shh... don't cry my dear everything is going to be ok...How are you feeling?* I looked at Jade to see if she was ok with this all the sudden incident and having to leave Edward behind...*Jade?*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:48 pm

I was sitting in a chair feeling kind of empty. I was so used to the small form pressed against me or at least keeping one ear open for his small cries. It was hard but I would get through this. I heard my name and looked up, "Huh?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:00 pm

I grabbed Edward's bag from where Jade had left it on the stage. I then walked back over to Lippy and took Edward back from her. "Nah, it can wait" I said looking at her. "But why dont you go rest. Your feet must hurt from carrying your child. I can handle this little guy" I said as I waved and walked out of the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: