Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

A letter of importance - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:44 am

I let her lean on me as she finally relaxed and calmed down as I moved my hand off the back of her head. "You must be tired after all thats happened today. Your welcome to sleep here if you like." I said as I held her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 pm

"I'd like that, to be in your arms," I said as I leaned forward. I closed my eyes and listened to his heart, my head resting against his chest. I knew all to well that I shouldn't like this sound for many reasons but it helped me to know, he was still alive....
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:09 pm

I pulled her head from my chest and held her at arms length. I looked at her with a tired smile, before leaning forward and kissing her. The first time in so long. Since she left and that empty feeling I had for the past year finally left. I now had her back, and with her, she brought a new baby boy for me to be the father of. Today indeed, is the first day of the rest of my life.

I finally pulled away and let her forehead lean on mine as I gave her the same sleepy smile I had a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 pm

I felt his lips against mine and at first my eyes widened in surprise. I slowly felt them close and focused on this. The same sweet and bitter taste like a fizzy drink. What was it? It was from my childhood, oh god what was it. Then I remembered, Monster. I pulled away and looked at him, I knew I must have looked dazed but in all honesty I was savoring the taste still, Biting my lip, Habit 452.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:37 pm

I noticed her biting her lip again. I remember her doing that a lot in the past. "You do remember the substitute I told you to use, right?" I said as the light showed on my neck, several small scars could be seen.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:40 pm

"I.....did those?" I asked in fear. I hadn't realized how much I did what I had. I leaned forward kissing the bend of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:55 pm

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun" I said as I pushed her hair back with my nose, and saw a few marks I had made myself on her neck. I leaned forward and kissed her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 pm

The scent hit my nose, his skin was so warm, so.... tempting...
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 pm

I felt her temptation go up as she was kissing my neck. The way her body was acting told me just by how she was breathing and the way she moved in my hands. I played the old card to avoid everyone asking about a fresh cut on my neck, and bit the inside of my mouth.

I felt it start to fill my mouth and I began to kiss up the side of her neck and once I reached her cheek I took in a deep breath, because I could be locked in this for 2 minutes or even two hours. I finslly did it and kissed her lips, waiting for that too familiar reaction.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:23 pm

At first I wanted nothing more then to move him out of the way, It was my instincts acting up. I felt humanity pull back and kissed him softly first then I tasted it on my lip. I shook at first and then pushed him back onto the bed and kissed him full force. My tongue diving in for some of the sweet liquid.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:36 pm

I massaged her toungue with mine as she got her taste. I grabbed the waist of her pants and held her body to mine. I had to keep her in that spot to avoid knocking Edward off the bed. I kept kissing her as she got her fill.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 pm

One hand gripped his shirt the other the sheets and I drank. I felt like I was on cloud nine then I flashed back to human mode for a second and my eyes widened in shock and I pulled away but for that one second I got I returned at the smell. I faught back, I kissed his lips one last time before pullin away and sitting on his stomach trying to catch my breath and humanity.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 pm

I lifted her off my stomach and layed her down, before leaning over her. I kissed her neck softly over and over again. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" I whispered in her ear as my hands stroked up and down on the soft skin on her sides.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:48 pm

My breath began to even out as I licked the last of his sweet blood from my mouth. "You have no idea the thrill I get from that," I said as I enjoyed his movements. I laid my head back against the bed and loved every second of his touch.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:08 pm

I looked at the clock and saw it was starting to get late. And we were both extremly tired. I still had a few drops of blood in my mouth so I kissed up her neck again till I kissed her lips to give her one last taste, now that I was in control.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:29 pm

I kissed him in return, my tongue once again rubbing against his. I pulled away after kissing away the last of the sweet liquid

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRehmX3zlwE)
-When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out

I smiled at him, my love, my new life.

How this world turns cold
And breaks through my soul
And I know, I'll find deep inside me
I can be the one

I couldn't see myself with anyone else and it seemd only he could make my heart accelerate. To make it fly, burst through my chest.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to Heaven

I slid out from under his grasp and over to Edward. I pulled him out and he gave one small noise of annoyance. But when his head found my chest he was silent and gripped my shirt with his small hands.

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay

Standing on my knees I walked over to him, holding our child in my arms.

Seasons are changing and waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you, I'll be the one

I sat down beside him and leaned against Danny's shoulder and closed my eyes in happiness.

After a few minutes of quite I looked up at him, "Tied?" I asked him.

'Cause you're my, you're my, my
My true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away

I knew I was. I slid of the bed and walked around the side getting under the covers of the bed. I moved in comfortably. I put Edward beside me, like I always did and he curled up to my side.

'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away
And please tell me, you'll stay, stay

I kissed his small head and tried to picture anything other then what was happening and I just couldn't.

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know, I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

The sky outside the window was dimming and the few subtal sounds of vegas' busy streets buzzed but otherwise it was quiet.

I couldn't go to sleep yet, not until Danny was with me.

"Danny, I love you," I said through my tired lips.

Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:46 am

"Oh I'm on my way just let my grab my keys." I grabbed my keys as I talked into the phone. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." I said as I ran outside and started my Ferrari. I then jumped in and drove off to the hosptial. "Wait what's the adress again?" I asked into the phone slowing down and pulling off to the side of the road so I could hear her clearly I turned off my car, I then waited for what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 pm

As she spoke her final words as she was under the blanket I crawled over on the bed and leaned over her, kissing her lips one last time, before pulling away and looking at her with a smile. "And I love you, my darling Jade." I said before crawling back off the bed, and climbing under the blanket. I watched as our child doozed off, before the pull of sleep began to catch me, and I looked over at my sleepy Jade, waiting for her to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 am

I moved my hand over Edward and took Danny's. "Goodnight love," I said and slowly began to drift off into the dreamland. My final thoughts were, 'I'll meet you there,'
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:47 pm

I held her cold hand in my warmth and watched her drift off to sleep. "Sweet dreams" I said just before she finally had drifted off completely. With a minute I had also passed out, sleeping with a smile on my face.

(OKAY! EVERYONE HURRY UP AND FINISH YOUR DAY SO WE CAN START THE NEXT ONE! XD)
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 am

*I dont know what its called* I said in annoyance.* Hold on a sec Ill find out* I looked at the sign above my head and saw that it said Sunset hospital .. I told her and then waited for her to reply.. *Thankyou so much for coming and to get me I greatly appreaciate it i owe you one...*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 am

"Your well come." I said into the phone as I started to start my car. "See ya." I yelled over the engine. I then shut my phone and was off to Sunset Hospital. I pulled up to the side of the hospital and honked my horn waiting for her to get in. After all there was no way she would miss me.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 am

I heard horn honk and ran outside in a rush.. I was so glad to see her. I got in and was off back to the Hotel..* thanks so much EM i needed to get out of there..*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:01 am

"No problem." I said handing her a headset to talk to me with. "How was your day? And why did you want out of there so bad?" I asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:30 pm

* I whent to bed hours ago people!!!!!!!! jk danny*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: