Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Yachiru , after you...
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Toshiro smiled down at Kita. "I was born 5, 15, 1893." A grin spread across his face. "I'm old."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 am

Kita spit out the water in her mouth in shock. "Holy cheese and crackers.... Your very old!" She started to laugh, she laughed so hard she fell down, her water bottle spilled , and now she was soaked, and so was the carpet. Once she got a hold of herself she stared at the mess she made. "I'm sorry , I will clean it up." She said grabbing a paper towle, and soaked up all the water. "I'm so tiered." She said plopping down on the couch. She burried her face in the cushion, and curled up in a ball. She struggled to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Toshiro smiled and picked her up and moved toward his bedroom. He laid her down and laid down by her. He then turned on some piano music and smiled at her. "You can sleep with me tonight." He said kissing her forehead and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:28 am

"oh, your so kind." she whispered, before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 am

Toshrio held her close. "I love you dearest." Then he drifted of to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:13 pm

The sunshine seeping through the window woke Kita up. She slides out of bed pulling on a pair of toshiros slippers. She closed the cirtains, and dragged herself over into the kitchen. She dident get much sleep, but it was enough for her to bounce back. She snatched a water bottle from the fridge, and left. She walked over to her home and took a quick shower, and pulled on her tiny short booty shorts that are blue, and have heart pockets and a tight fitting yellow tanktop. She pulled on socks and Her fovorite shoes, her pimp Nike high tops. She loved them because they had just about every color in them. On her way out she locked her door and walked to Toshiros house. She let herself in and went to the kitchen , and started to whip up some pancakes and waffles.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:17 am

Toshriro woke up when Kita left and showered up and put on his favorite skull shirt and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans. He then put on a lime green jacket. He grabbed one high top that was covered in black and red checkers then grabbed one that was pure black. He quickly laced them up and walked out into his kitchen. He sniffed the air. "Smells good. You mind if I make some bacon and a omelet or two or do you want the kitchen to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 am

(do they have dogs in the soul society , like alive dogs.... )

"No, its alright, I would enjoy the company." She smiled. "I was just about to make pancakes and waffles, do you have juice, because you cant eat omlets and bacon and pancakes and waffles without juice... that would be a tradagy." she smiled. "Preferable apple, but orange is okay, it just leaves me with a wierd feeling in my tummy." She said scootching over to Toshiro, and kissing him quick.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 am

He smiled "I have both." He said moving his way into the kitchen. "Oh do you want to see my dog I never thought to show him to you he is like the best dog in the world!" He said pulling out the juice eggs garlic peppers and the bacon.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 am

"You , have a dog. Why didnt you tell me? ..." She said grabbing plates , and forks and knives. "What kind of dog? How old?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 am

"Alaskan Malamute he's 4." Toshiro said smiling as he grabbed a pan and set it on his stove. He quickly cracked 4 eggs and dropped them in a pan with one quick motion. He then turned and threw them away. He moved back to the pan and tossed in so garlic and peppers. Then he grabbed another pan and began to cook the bacon.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 am

"AW, thats so cute... oh , and I put the iron kettle on , incase you drink coffee or tea , or hot coacoa." When the kettle was steaming she grabbed it to move it off, and burned her hand. She whipped it away "OH my gosh ouch." she huffed under her breath. "Ow. ow. ow." she whispered. She turned on the sink, and made it freezing cold. She ran the water over her burn. "Do you have band-aids?... Im such a klutz, i burned my hand."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:48 am

He smiled. "No need for band aids." He said grabbing her hand and used his healing touch on her hand. "There you go and yeah I drink coffie.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 am

"Good, cuz then I would have burned my hand for no reason." She said looking down at the floor in shame, dissapointed at the fact that she burned her hand bad. "Im sorry, I dont know why I did that , it was a stupid move." she said apologizing for her mistake. She stood there silent for a moment. "So , when am i allowed to meet your dog?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 pm

"Right now!!" He said running to the back down and opening it to a large dog running through the door. He ran up to her and sat down right before her panting.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Kita kneeled down to be eye level with the dog. "Aww, whose a good boy, whose a good boy?" She said rubbing him behind the ears. "He is so adoreable , how come he is so quiet, i have never heard him before , in the few nights I spent here?... whats his name?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 pm

"Because I trained him not to be loud. And his name is Maliko." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:29 pm

"Well Hi there Maliko." she said holding out her hand , trying to see if he knew how to shake. "I had a dog, when I was little, my parents told me he ran away , but really my best friend saw him get hit by a car." She looked at Maliko for a moment , and saw that he had the same eyes innocent as her dog did.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Maliko stuck out his paw and placed it on her hand. "He's such a good dog love him to death!"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:37 pm

"Oh." She said when he placed his paw on her hand. Kita hugged him , and it brought her back to the moment when she was 5 and hugging her huge yellow lab Buster. "Aw, the best dog."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Toshiro smiled at her and kneeled down by her so what you up to love just fantasizing about your old dog?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:44 pm

"I dident talk to my parents for 2 months after that,they lied to me , they said he ran away , but really he got hit by a car.... a red sports car... the sad thing was , my parents kept trying to replace him with other animals , like a turtle and a rabbit, but it was nowhere close."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm

"Well then after we eat breakfast why don't we go get you another dog I know it won't be the same but I'm sure it will help with everything." He then leaned down and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:52 pm

"I would love to." she smiled.

"Are you alright?" she said using the back of her hand and to feel his forehead. "wow, it's amazing, your completely fine, and still You adore me...Why?... Maby it's me who's is sick" she felt her forehead. "Yes, it's me, I'm burning up." she giggled and grabed his hand and placed it on her forehead "see" she smiled "I'm just kidding."... "So, why are you so perfect?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: