Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Kita poured the water on her burning hands. Her eyes started to water because the water made her palms burn more. "eep! It stings! Ouch!" Tears started to stream down her face. "NO!, Im okay! Why am I crying then you big baby!" she lectured herself.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Toshiru began to laugh. "Come here." He said pulling her closer. "In my time here I have learned some pretty good healing techniques if you want me to use one on you." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:53 pm

"If you don't my big stupid self is going to kep crying like a big baby. But it stings!!! It burns and the raw skin!!" she said argueing with herself. Kita used the collar of her shirt to wipe her tears away.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Toshiru smiled at her making a tisking noise at her while he did a quick healing spell on her hand. He pulled away and it was almost fully healed. "Their you go... My Lady." He said standing and bowing.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 pm

"thank you sir. " she said back to him. She streched the muscles in her hands. "I'm such a cry baby." she huffed under her breath. She pulled her hair up into a messy ponytail/ bun , and grabbed the empty waterbottle off the ground. " so, I'm not in the mood for you to push me and beat me up anymore, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:12 pm

"Well Okay." He said picking her up. He then ran and flash stepped a couple of times. He then jumped over the wall back into the sedatai. He put her down and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Kita smiled back. "So... what have you been up to lately?" she asked him not knowing what to talk about. She gigled, "sorry, I just wasent feeling like myself earlier, but I am better now."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:21 pm

"I have not been up to much." He said putting his arms behind his head as he walked back to where is Squad was. "Come on though." He said looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:31 pm

She followed him back to the squad. She smiled at eveyone who made eyecontact with her. "thats good, I havent been up to much either. You are a strong fighter, you know that right." she blerted out.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 am

"Yes I do that is why I am the captain of this squad." He said motioning to all of his squad that was now practicing until the threw up or fell to the ground from mental tiredness from talking to their swords spirits.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:55 am

"well, Iguess that was a stupid question... Yeah , I guess." sh said looking at everybody who she past. "they look so tiered, I wouldent last one day like that.." she sad a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 pm

"They have to know how it is in the battle field.... See my lieutenant over there." He said pointing to a girl who was kicking and punching at a bag that was seeming to fly at every hit she gave it. "That is how you get after 1 year in my squad she never tires out it seems." He said turning and smiling at her. "And plus I warn everyone that wants to join my squad that they might end up barfing up blood if they don't eat enough." He turned to one of his new recruits who was still attacking the targets with his fire attacks. "Nice!" He said patting the guy on the back. He then showed the guy how he should wield his sword to get the fullest of it's power. The new guy seemed to catch on right away. He smiled and asked the boy if he wanted some special training with him later on today. And of course the young man nodded quickly and smiled. "But I'm not sure if I deserve it...." He said rubbing his head. Toshiru then patted him on the back and smiled. "Of course you do you are one of the 10 that is still left standing." When Toshiru said this the man turned around glancing in all directions that's when he saw what he was saying was true and the boy grinned so big it was as if he had just destroyed all of the hollows that had ever existed.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Kita studied the guy for a moment...she smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up sign. "im pretty inpressed" she said," how does he last so long?" she turned to Toshiru, and looked at him with a puzzled expression on her face. "Well, he does look stronger than me, and he is physically bigger, so that would give him more place to store energy, But , on the other hand I am smaller, and could possibly run faster for a shorter amount of time. But , his body could hold more food, which would give him more energy, but than that would make him have to use so much energy that he would ahve to eat like a pig to be so strong, and stay standing for the while he did." she sat down on the floor and crossed her legs. " i talk to much" she said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Toshiru began to laugh. "He's bigger then me there fore he uses more energy then you so you should be able to stand as long as him if you were to practice." He said smiling at her. The boy that Kita had given the thumbs up gave her one back and smiled at the two talking.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Kita giggled, and sat herself on the ground. She layed down on the ground to look at the sky. "you wanna know something about me?,.... I have never told anybody this before, but I am terrifyed of hights, that's why I love the ground." she explained. "When I was little my dad would play with me , and throw me up and down, that was fun , but only cuz I truely trusted him..... Just a fun frightning fact about me." she began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 am

Toshiru at hearing this ran over to her and picked her up jumping high into the air holding onto her. "So what would you do if I dropped you right now?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:39 am

"I would bite you, and never talk to you again. Matter of fact I would never make eyecontact with you.. and i would live in a state of depression.... But I dare you , Drop me , and you shall pay the concequences. though." she said in a shakey but still serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 am

"Okay." He said dropping her. She fell 50 yards away from the ground until he caught her and kissed landing softly safe on the ground. "You dared me." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 am

Kita shrieked when he dropped her. When he cought her again she had a shocked expression on her face, and she was speechless. "Put me down" she scolded him. Once she reached the safe ground she gave him the 8you are so dead look* "I was jokeing you big DOOF! Did everything I just tell you go through on ear and out the other??!!!! Gosh! What a... You are such a .... You know what , im not going to say anything anymore. Just. Dont. Talk .To .Me!" she said screaming at him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 am

"Uhhh Ok" He said holding back a laugh. He then walked up to the new recruit but quickly turned around to face Kita. "But you never said that it was against the rules if I caught you." He then turned around to talk to the new recruit. "You ready for some new training." But the guy just stared back at him like he had just kill someone. He then turned and walked away. "You know what f*** it ok just freaking whatever!" He said as he walked back to his head quarters. "What did I do...... I flirted! Note to self never f***ing flirt with a girl ever f***ing again!" He some this right as he entered his quarters. He then walked inside and sprawled himself out across his couch.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 am

( wait , I am confused , what happened?
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:01 am

well he got mad and stomped off to his head quarters to yell at himself for what he did......
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 am

who , Toshiru or the new guy..
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 am

Toshiru the new guy just made it worse dude read my post it makes perfect sense >.<......
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 am

No it does not.. But okay.. hold on

Kita watched Toshiru throw his little fit. Kita looked at the new guy, and gave him and apologetic look. "Im sorry... Ugh" she said sitting herself on the floor. "I overreacted, I dident mean to act like such a Brat! God What is wrong with me ... Ugh! Im so stupid. WHY WHY WHY!" she said smacking her forehead. "Why does HE have to be so ... UUUGGHH!!!"
she said flipping out, and overreacting again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: