Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague Empty
PostSubject: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:29 am

Name: Riley Silver
Appearance:
Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague Errerederederedered
Keyblade: Scarred soul
Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague Gaiablade
Learned Magic:
Fire- Deal Moderate Fire Damage
Cure- Regenerates minor Healing of user
---
Personality: Riley is adventurous but has a tendency to have her temper lead her actions. She isn't good with guys and is a bit of a dork. She sticks up for her friends and won't allow people to pick on them unless they want a world of hate.
---
History: Riley was born and raised in White Valor Town (Yesh I did make it up). She was picked on sometimes for making friends with Kiana. They used to say that she was strange and not to have friends. Riley was often angered by this and so she has always been known to have a temper. Suddenly White Valor Town collapsed in a rage of blackness. Just before Riley was suddenly sucked into darkness when she awoke she in Beast's castle.

FIRST POST:

(1st POV)
I opened my eyes trying to adjust them to the darkness of the castle. "Hello?" I asked in fear. Suddenly I looked down as the blade from the nightmare appeared in my palm. It glowed with light and I shook with fear. "Somebody?" I asked shaking harder. "Mademoiselle?" A small voice asked. I turned to see who it was but there was only a flicker of a flame from the candle stick on the shelf.

Last edited by Jade The Overlord on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:30 am

[nice last nameXD]
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 am

XD Yesh I know

Wasn't meant to be that way though XD
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:37 am

Nice to see that you copied my personality exactly:

Name: Kiana Renvall
Regular Appearance: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague Amane_Sumeragi
Princess Appearance: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague MO_D_86824
---
Keyblades:
Forgotten Heart
Remembrance of Heart

Learned Magic:
Fire- Deal Moderate Fire Damage.
Blizzard- Deal Moderate Ice Damage.
Thunder- Deal Moderate Lightning Damage.
Cure- Heal an Ally Slightly.
Holy- Deal Moderate Light Damage.
Darkness- Deal Moderate Dark Damage.
---
Personality: Kiana is much more quiet and reserved than most people her age.She tries to keep serious, however she can goof off.She is fun loving, but keeps serious to prevent herself from embarrassing herself or those around her.
---
History: Kiana lived a happy life, filled with memories from times with her one friend, Riley.She may have shunned off others with her serious personality, but somehow she stayed friends with Riley.It was when the weirdness started to happen that she grew distant from Riley.Her memories started to fade and she forgot most things she should have remembered.Now she is desperately searching for the one thing she remembers, a friend who she hasn't completely forgotten.

--------------------------------------
NPC Characters: (From Kiana's Homeworld)

Name: James
Appearance: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague 49

Name: Teyah
Appeaerance: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague Ayame_Mochiduki

Last edited by Arashi-Kun on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:41 am

Sorry I'm out of it, I'll fix it XD
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 am

Kiana looked around, the only thing she could see was a strange looking wardrobe.She had been locked in this room for trespassing, however, how could she be trespassing when she didn't even remember walking around here.She had tried to fight back, but when a wooden stick goes up against strange claws, nothing good happens.She sat on the bed, her head cradled in her hands.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:04 am

"Over here," Another voice said. I shook so hard I almost dropped my blade. I crept a bit forward and looked down to see a small tea cup. "Come out..N..Now," I stuttered. "Don't be so loud," A voice said again from behind me. Again the same flicker of light from the flame but instead it had a face. I screamed and suddenly was tackled by small objects. My muffled crys did nothing and my blade disappeared. I was suddenly tossed into a room, it was totally empty. The little nicnaks talked to me, "What are you doing here!" A little brown clock asked me in anger.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:08 am

"Now Now deary, don't be so sad"A voice rang out.

Kiana jumpped, looking around for the person who had spoken.She noticed nothing but the wardrobe, so she went back to her position.

"Deary, you really shouldn't sulk"The voice rang again.

Kiana looked up to see the Wardrobe with a sweet looking face.she was kinda freaked out, but not as much as one would think.

"You... can talk?"Kiana asked

"Of course Deary, now why don't you come over here and try on an outfit."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 am

Suddenly Rileys fear turned to anger, "You shouldn't be yelling at me, Your nothing but a small clock of my dreams," She said and picked him up and tossed him onto a bed that was in the corner. He landed lightly and became angry. The Candle stick walked up to her, "Calm down mademoiselle," He said moving his arms in a 'sit down before you break something' Fashion. She stomped her foot, "Not till I understand why you are all talking," She said with anger.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Kiana tried on a brand new set of clothes to replae her torn and tattered dress.She was wearing tight clothing that looked like a dress, but was more suited for defense should she need it.

"There now Deary, don't you look ravashing!"The Wardrobe sang.

"I guess..."Kiana whispered, looking towards the door.

"Now Deary, I know you want out, so I'll try to help..."The Wardrobe said.

It tried to open the door, but ended up knocking to have the door open with no one guarding.The wardrobe turned to the girl and smiled, only to see Kiana bolt out the door.She ran until she was out towards the front doors.Only to see some strange knick knacks carry someone away into another room.Moving towards the door, about to open the door, a figure stood behind her.

"So you've escaped!"A Beast loomed over her, his voice angry.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"Kiana screamed.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:10 pm

"Who was that!?" The teapot asked in a worried voice. "Perhaps the master has found another trespasser," The small teacup suggested. "WELL WE HAVE TO HELP!" I shouted and ran to the door. I tried to open it but the teapot stopped me, "Wait Dear, if the master sees you he'll throw you out for sure," she said. "I don't care," I said and opened the door and ran down the hallway. A huge figure stood in my way, "Umm.....Excuse me?" I asked with fear. The figure turned and glared holes into my soul, "YOU!?" He said and roared in anger. I glanced around the side of him and saw Kiana. "RUN!" I said and dodged around him as best I could grabbing her hand and running. My blade appeared suddenly and I ran with it as best I could.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:31 am

"What are you talking about! This guy imprisoned me, you have a weapon, fight!"Kiana said letting go of Riley's hand.

She grabbed a rod from one of the curtain hangers, running at the beast.She was about to hit the giant creature when the rod disappeared, a wierd blade appearing in her hand.She was freaked out, she didn't know what to do until finally she just ran at the Beast.She slashed him once...twice...three times.She didn't know shat she was doing, but she continued.Finally she backed him up against a wall.Then she ran up his body, continuing up the wall, freaking herself out until she landed again.

"What the heck did I just do?"She screamed, backing away from the beast
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 am

I sighed and looked at her, "I DUNNO!" I shouted back. My blade was still at my hip but I took in a breath and threw it over my shoulder ready for attack. I launched myself forward about to deliver a heavy blow when a voice stopped everything, "Please stop!" A girl with brown hair stopped us. I skidded to a stop and my blade came down off my shoulder and disappeared. She ran over to the beast and hugged him. He looked to be in some pain from her blade. "Where is Sora?" She asked us. Sora? Who is Sora? I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:56 am

"What are you talking about? This thing tried to keep me locked up forever!"Kiana screamed, her blade almost wanting to hit the girl.

Kiana was already furious at the beast, he had imprisioned her.He then tried to hurt her again, she couldn't see how she could forgive him.She wanted to strike again, but something stopped her.

"Wait a minute, who are you talking about? Who is Sora?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:05 am

"Please, He doesn't know any better," She said putting herself infront of the beast. I walked over to the girl and put my hand infront of her, "let her speak, maybe she can explain what in the hell is going on here," I said. But just before we could look at her I got a sick feeling. Suddenly small black creatures appeared from the ground. "HEARTLESS!?" The woman screamed in fright. I suddenly found the light in my hand again. "Lets do this," I said and started to attack.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:25 am

"What the Heck is going on!"Kiana screamed, her blade pointed at the heartless.

Suddenly a burst of flame shot out of the tip and hit one of the heartless directly.The other heartless swarmed at her, touching the girl with their shadowy grip.Kiana slashed and slashed but the kept coming, over and over.Just as they were about to cover her, she raised her Blade as to allow it to stay.Suddenly bursts of lightning shot from the sky and hit the swarmed Heartless.Kiana stared at her blade in fear, she dropped it, but it kept returning to her.More Heartless appeared, Kiana just sat there in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 am

"FLARE!" I shouted, the word had just come to me. From the very tip of my blade a blast of fire appeared and hit several shadowed beings. I looked to my friend and attacked the heartless around her, "GET UP YOU FOOL!" I shouted with anger. "FLARE!" I shouted again more fire shooting out.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 am

"This is crazy! I don't even know how I got here, I was locked up against my will, I have a random weapon in my hand, I don't know who you are, and I HARDLY KNOW WHO I AM!"Kiana screamed.

Suddenly the Heartless backed away slightly, but soon went back to their original position.Kiana got up and turned on Riley angrily, wanting to rip her head off.She raised her blade at her, it was facing straight up.

"Voltning!"She screamed.

Thunder Bolts shot down at Riley, the heartless, even the other girl and Beast.She moved her blade forward, charging at Riley angrily.

"Deep Freeze!"She screamed, this time ice shooting towards the girl.

A heartless tried to attack her, but she pushed it away and slashed, killing it with one hit.

"WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!!"Kiana screamed, slashing with all of her might.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:13 am

I was frozen for a moment as the electicity corced through my body. I felt my blade drop and disappear. Then when the wave of ice came at me and I was thrown back. I sat up for a moment breathing hard. My temper took control and I stood with anger. "BECAUSE I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU BUT I GUESS I DON'T," I shouted and my blade returned, my soul felt hurt and it became a light with power. I lifted my blade and crossed blades with her, mine giving off sparks. "But go ahead, give up and die, see if I care," I said with anger. I let go of hers and pulled away. I looked around and saw the heartless begin to disappear into the ground. Suddenly my blade stopped glowing and I felt so tired. I swayed on my feet for a moment before falling to my knees.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 am

Suddenly a memory surfaced in Kiana's mind, she fell silent, her blade disappeared.Her vision turned foggy and she ould see a small town, with a group of kids along with two girls off to the side.Kiana recognized the two girls, it was the girl she had been watching seconds ago, with herself.She was shocked, but she noticed the girl defending her younger self from the other kids wo were teasing her.It was at that moment that she remembered who this person was, and that she knew her.The memory faded and she returned to her original self.As soon as she noticed Riley on her knees, she ran to her side.

"Riley! Oh my god what did I do!"Kiana screamed, hlding her friend.

She was scared to death, she had attacked her one and only friend.She was crying, holding Riley as tight as she could, trying to help her.

"I remember now... I know you Riley... were friends! I didn't mean to hurt you... Please don't give out on me!"She sobbed.

She held Riley tight, not letting go no matter what came her way.A few heartless stirred, but Kiana slashed with her blade, killing them off soon.No matter what she held onto Riley, hoping with all of her might that she wasn't hurt too badly.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 pm

The beast walked up behind her and picked me up. I remember the feeling of Kiana's warmth. I heard her talking to me but I couldn't exactly remember what she was talking about.

(NORMAL POV)

Belle ran over and stopped Kiana from hurting anymore as they had all disappeared, "Please come with us," She said pleading to the young girl.

----

"PULL UP PULL UP PULL UP YOU IDIOT!" a small duck yelled. He had his hands covering his face and screamed. A dog type character yelled in harmony with him. "WE'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!" He shouted and then their ship plummeted toward a world.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 am

"Is... Is she going to be alright?"Kiana sobbed.

She was in a trance, she had little idea of what she had just done.But she knew that somehow she had hurt Riley badly.She followed Belle quietly, her sobs coming through choked and wispy of breath.When she realised her blade was still in her hand she threw it down in hopes that it would leave her forever.But, it disappeared and came back to her before she willed it to disappear.She kept crying as they layed Riley down on a bed, letting her rest.In seconds she was over by the girl's side, holding her hand, murmuring a prayer.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 am

There was a huge thud as the ship crashed into the very middle of the beast's courtyard. From the wreckage the small duck and dog climbed out. "SEE IF I HAD DRIVEN WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!" He shouted. "Well uh hug, how do we know that the new keyblade wielders arn't inside?" He asked. The duck shook with rage but suddenly stopped. He looked at the large castle, "Come on!" He said and took off toward the castle.

(1st Pov)

I opened my eyes a few times and tried to sit up but fell back down. My head was pounding in pain and my hand burned. I lifted it to my face and saw a deep mark in my palm. "Kiana," I said as I saw my friend.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:59 am

"Riley! Your awake! Oh my god I'm so sorry, I don't know how, but I forgot everything.I don't even remember how I got here, but I now I know this, I know you... were friends!"Kiana stopped crying.

She was hugging Riley now, not letting go.She kept going over and over abot how sorry she was.Just when it seemed she was starting to lose her cool, she let go.

"Someone is here..."She whispered
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:32 am

I returned her hugs and smiled, "Really its okay, I understand," I said. When Kiana spoke of others my hand was lite up with my keyblade. I sat up and tossed my feet over the edge. I pulled my hood back up over my head the way I liked it. "Come on," I said and started to head to the door. It seemed that the beast and Belle had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague   Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindom Hearts: The Shadow Plague
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying! :: OneXOnes-
Jump to: