Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Over (accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

Game Over (accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 am

before I say anything else I have to give credit to pikachulova for creating this rp and allowing me to make it here.

you have only 1 week till you die
you have been given a new disease when you where knocked out at ______(put place in bio)
you can do anything they want,
nothing can hurt you(you could jump of a 50 story building and wont be hurt)
it is your choice what you character does
you can even decide to go find the guy, who gave you the disease for an "antidote"
you found out about the antidote because when you woke up, you found a not on your shirt telling you about it
it is up to you what happens

rules:
to make sure you read the rules you must include the words "free for all" and "death" in your bio
all dark wolf rules apply(no spamming, etc.)

application:
name:
bio:

Mine:
name:Toshiro Chitatsuka
appearance:Game Over (accepting) 0919669
bio:
A year before he was injected with the disease he had survived a plane crash when his family was heading back from a vacation.People expected him dead since his body was never found.He woke up on a boat the captain suprised to see him alive.he stayed hidden for the rest of the year seeing as he was presumed dead.He was abducted and knocked out on the 9th of october and now is tracking down the man who injected him with the disease.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:58 am

Name: Shikako
Appearance:Game Over (accepting) Normal_anime_girl_pic_333
Bio: Shikako woke up one morning to a splitting pain in her arm she looked down to see a small puncture hole in her arm. She then knew that living alone wasnt a good idea. She should have taken her friends offer to live with her as she went to collage early. she found a note on her nightstand telling her that she could get the antidote for her new diease if she found the man that injected her with the poison. It also said that she only had a week to live and in that time nothing could kill her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:04 am

Shikako looked around suddenly swearing under her breath she got up and called her friend to tell her shed be away for a week. She then started searching for any clues on who did this to her.

(where does your guy live?)
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 am

you weren't accepted yet and we can't start till another person joins.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 am

ohhhh so on yours you have to be accepted i get it kk ill wait
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 am

Free death for all?

application:
name: Taitou Lee
appearance:Game Over (accepting) 106wswm
bio: Taitou is a Kung fu Marital arts champion, and after winning a yazkuza rigged match in china he was jumped in the alley after the match. He fought as best he could but was eventually knocked down to a pipe cross his head, and when he woke up he was in a ruined lab, most of his clothes were torn, and a note saying "You have a week left to live." On the other side was instructions on what he had to do to get an antidote. He had been unwillingly recruited into the chinese mafia, and now he'd have to use his hobby to find and kill someone and die. Taitou still wonders if it's a lie or not, but for now he has to go with it
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 am

nice character i like it
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 am

^.^
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:52 am

both ok your good.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:04 am

name - nayomi
age 14
appearence-
Game Over (accepting) Anime_11bio-nayomi may not be the shyest person out there but she is a very shy person. exactly 8weeks 4 days and 10hours after her birthday she came down with a bad case of the flu . she went to the hospital to get medecin and she was injected with a new germ they created to help cure the flu . exactly 3days after she was injected she died ...at the funeral she suddenly woke up and slipped out of the coffin and was forced to fake her own death . she found a note written to her from an unknown person . it said "you have exactly 7days 22hours and 45 minuts left to find him or you will die." it dident give her many options but she realized that she was extremly strong and whoever did this to her is controlling her with a remote she needs to find the remote and break it to fix everything
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 am

Name: Sally
Appearance: Game Over (accepting) Girl1-2
Bio: When Sally found out that she had contracted a new and strange disease it was like a wave had crashed down on her. Doctors gave her a week to live. She lived the week and died. She awoke right after they had pulled the plug. She disappeared and found a note stuck to her gown. She had to find this guy....and thank him. She wanted to live, so she set out to find him.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:16 pm

both ok lets kick it off.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 pm

okay i have been waiting for this for a wile .. yayyy btw this is my kinda first rp i started in the escape but that seems to be dead so this is my real first im soo excited !!!!!!
sunny yayy im sorry i just needed to tell you how happy i am
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Shikako looked around for her phone. She found it under her night stand. She then called her friend to tell her that she was going on a trip for 1 week. She then was off to the airport. She arrived and asked for a ticket to where the paper said to go. "uhhhh one one to New York.

(Let's all go to the same place OK)

Sorry i just wanted to add this onto my character.

Personality: Quite very punctual, Loves all of her friends, Has few crushes on boys but when she gets one its because he really is the kind of guy she likes.

Last edited by Yachiru on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 am

Nayomi picked up the note and read "New York " . Nayomi was not exactly sure what was happening but she knew she had to go to new york to find the one behind all of this. Nayomi wished the world she could see her family and tell them what is happening and ask for advice or even have her daddy take care of the situation for her ,but she could not , her family thinks she is dead . Nayomi picked up her old comfy jacket and her favorite picture of her family and left the basement of the old club. she climbed the stairs and walked out of the building. She started walking to the corner of the block. Something cought her eye , it was a crisp 1,000 dolar bill . Nayomi's eyes widened and she picked up the bill. She called a cab to come and it pulled up at the curb. She entered the cab and told the man "air port."When they pulled up to the airport she handed some of the money she managed to find around the village she lived in ,she saved the 1,000 dollar bill for the plane ride. She walked up to the nice young lady behind the counter and said in her sweetest voice "May i have a plan ticket to New York , Please?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Shikako boarded the plane and looked around for her row. "D12 ....D12 ....D12 oh here it is...." She said trailing off at the sight of the young handsome man in the seat that would be by her seat. "Hi i sit here." She said pointing to the seat next to him. "My name is Shikako and you are?" "Adolf" He said in a heavy German accent. "Ni..Ni..Nice to meet you" She said looking at his bright blue eyes. "Nice to meet you to Beautiful." He said smiling. "No need to worry i thought that I'd have to sit by that little girl." He said pointing to a young blond girl who had just blushed at him walking by. "Well anyway" He said continuing "it is nice to be acquainted with you." She blushed as she sat down. "He doesn't have to say that about her. But she did seem a little bit strange." She said in her head. Shikako was trying to get her seat belt to work when Adolf leaned over and did it up for her "There you go little lady." he touched her bright red hair. "Love your hair." he said "You have a very pretty color of red. "You have nice hair to" she said looking at his pitch black hair. "Very black." Shikako turned around and waved to the girl who had blushed at Adolf. "Hi" she whispered. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Nayomi looked on her ticket and looked at the seat number F16 . "Here it is. " Nayomi felt her back pocket or her jeans to make sure the money was there, slipped on her sweatshirt and sat down. She stared at the picture of her old family ,she knew one of these days she would have to forget all about them,because she can never see them again even if she survives this trip. She herd somebody say Hi to her , nayomi looked around to the girl sitting in seat D12 and realized it was her who said Hi. "Hello" nayomi said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:05 pm

"Whats that" Asked Shikako looking at her picture. "My names Shikako whats yours? How old are you?" she asked looking at her. The plane was about to take off so she held up a finger to say wait one second. "If i may ask." she said looking at Adolf "How old are you?" "I am 22" He said smiling "How old are you?" He said looking at her expectantly "Uhhh....I'm only 16.." "Oh he said looking away with a disappointed look on his face. "To bad.. But we can still be friends correct?" He said looking back at her again. "Yeah we can be pen pals I'll give you my Face book too." He smiled. "Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:41 am

Taitou sauntered off the plane, he only took the thing because it was quicker, and if he wanted to live he need to be as fast as he could. Although at this point in time he didn't know his indestrucability, he didn't care much for most dangers wither way.

He walked towards baggage claim and began waiting for his bag
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 am

"My name is Nyomi, im 14 years old and this is a picture of my family" Nayomi said to Shikako. "Nice to meet you Shikako" Nayommi said in a dull voice. Nayomi went on with her buisness and tried to remember everything she could befor she 'died'.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Sally shivered as the air hit her bare arms. She wrapped her arms around herself, "I should have worn a different shirt," She said. Her bag was slung over one arm as she looked out. Her ebony hair danced around in the wind but she shook it off, "Now what?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Nayomi sat there planning what she was going to do , what the outcomes would be and how she would save her life. She put her seat belt on and sat quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 pm

The plane then took off. Shikako then waited for the 2 hour amount of time as they flew to New York. When the plane landed she hurryed and got out. She grabbed her carry on and gave Adolf a note telling him her face book. She then ran off to go get her baggage from baggage claim. "Man I need to hurry." She said panting as the bags began to flow out of the machine. She then grabbed her bag and wawas off. She ran out and caught a bus to her hotel. She got her room key and went to her bed room.

When she got to her bedrrom she pulled out her laptop and went to work on where she should go first. "I only have 1week to live." She said to herself. "Man adn i have to go through all of this city.!!" She groaned as she began to run down stairs to use their printers to print off maps of New York. She then marked where she would go first and was upstairs and asleep or at least trying to fall asleep in a matter of 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Nayomi un buckled her seatbelt and grabbed her picture and was off. She walkexd to where everyone was getting their luggage but since she had little money she dident have any luggage. She and got on. At her stop she got off andgot to her hotel. the ended up in the cheapest room. it had no air conditioner an no tv and nothing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Over (accepting)   Game Over (accepting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Over (accepting)
Page 1 of 1