Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Surviving The Storm (Accepting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

Surviving The Storm (Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:04 pm

I look over towards the horizon line and smell the salty ocean air and I wonder 'is this how the earth really is or just a mask to hide the ugly truth.'If only I knew that I was right.what happened to me and my friends is to horrible to even try to explain, as the calm day on my boat with my friends in the alantic ocean turned into a horrible nightmare.As the calm ocean waves turned into a horrible tsunami.Luckily I quickly lowered the lifeboat, at the cost of nearly breaking my right arm.As I reached for my friends hands and thought we would be able to live another day are boat was knocked over all of us falling into the stinging salty ocean.I shouted until I was submerged in the alantic's waters.The next thing I knew I was on my lifeboat that was damaged from the storm my friends laying down with as I could see severe injuries.All I could hope for now was a miracle that we could find land soon.

You who by choosing to join this rp you play the roles of the injured friends as we try to survive floating inthe middle of the alantic ocean.

Rules:
~all Dark wolf rules
~remember this an rp with regular shipwrecked people no super powers or mythical creatures

Sheet:

Name:(First and last name)
Appearance:(Description or images)
Bio:

heres mine

Name:Michael "Mike" White
Appearance:Surviving The Storm (Accepting) 2760206
Bio:A 23 year old bachelor whose lived most of his life on the ocean.Having been born in Boston Massachusetts he always loved being able to take out to sea.When he was age 22 he graduated from the Naval War College where he learned how to become an excellent boatsman went on to live his life in Boston his current home is close near the port of boston.He currently is suffering the loss of his girlfriend Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:06 pm

OOOO... ME ME ME.. save me a spot..
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Name- Amber Morgans
Age-18
gender- Female
Appearance-Surviving The Storm (Accepting) Img-th10
relation to mike- his younger cousin
Bio-Amber is a simple 18 year old girl with the standard boyfriend who adores her. They have been dateing for about a few months , and it was going great until Amber's mom had a breakdown , and amber was taken from her mother , and sent to live with her older cousin from her dads side whom she never met. Amber and he boyfriend were forced to break up. that was when She went to spend some time with her cousin mike, because when amber was little mike was like a older brother to her. Amber thought her life was ruined until the Tsunami came.

(you are a cousin from moms side.)

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:13 am

Okay I added a bit to bio ... Hope that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 am

thats ok and also Jade or anyone want to join
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 am

XD I love how my name was the only one that was said XD

Fine I'll join ^-^

Name: Kayla Bakes (often called Girly though)
Appearance:
Surviving The Storm (Accepting) 2411292299_92aa2832b0_o
Relation To Mike: Best friend
Bio: Kayla and her mom would always come over to mikes house when they were kids. She was almost like a younger sister but they never allowed that connection to be made. Kayla knows a lot about Mike and the two of them are best friends. The night of the tsunami came and when it did it had struck all of them hard, but Kayla had struck her head and is still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:15 am

YAY!!! she joined.. EEEPPP!!!
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 am

ggod sheet jade accepted if anyone else wants to join do it by midnight because this rp starts tomorrow unless we get 5 at least 2 more people before that, then we can start immediately.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:26 am

Tell me when you want me to start
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:44 am

Name: William Stevens
Appearance:Surviving The Storm (Accepting) Assassin
Relation To Mike: Friend
Bio: William had just moved to the coast and met Mike 3 years before he had became fast friends with him and they did almost everything together. William was enjoying himself when he heard the storm coming. He tried to think quickly but the waves covered him to fast and then it all went black.....
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 am

good ya your accepted someonestart my eyes are starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 am

William woke in a cold sweat on the life boat. He looked around at all of his friends and gasped in pain when he tried to move. He looked down and noticed he had broken he wrist. "Mike!!! You okay!" He called to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:32 pm

"Yeah I'm okay though my left arm is fractured in one area.However Amber is in bad, condition and Kayla is unconscious."Mike said looking over to William."Will are you okay any limbs broken,can you see,hear, or feel anything?"he shouted hoping that he could at least here him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Amber heard her name , and imediatly turned to respond, but her shoulder had other plans. She felt the shooting pain run through her shoulder , and down her spine. Automatically she used her other hand to cover her mouth from screaming in pain. She leaned over and stared at her feet. "Im okay, I think." she said holding back her burning tears. " I think I just poped , or shaddered my shoulder, and I might have cracked a rib, but other than that I am fine." she said trying to reassuer him with a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Will looked over to Mike. "I'm okay but I think I broke my leg and my wrist when I tried to help Kayla." He said remembering his sad attempt to help the only girl he had ever liked out of the storms path. He moved his leg around to check. and gasped. "Yep broken wrist and leg...."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 pm

"Well at least you can see and you still have your hearing."Mike said to Will."Amber stay down you and Kayla still need to rest,along with Will now than try to get some sleep,while I go and see what supplies are still on the life boat."he said tears welling up in his eyes.'how could something so nice go so bad.' he thought as he looked at the water logged survival cooler.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Kayla suddenly stirred and opened her eyes. She squinted against the suns rays, "owwwwww," She said in a long breath. She leaned forward but screamed in pain. She layed back down quickly. "My back," She said through tears.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:12 pm

"shh shh it's okay Kayla just relax."Mike said quickly cushioning the floor at which Kayla layed."Thank goodness your awake I thought....I thought you were dead."Mike said tears welling up in his eyes."I don't know what I would do if I had lost one of my friends.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Kayla tried to relax when she saw him fighting tears, "Mike, don't cry, I'm fine really.......just I don't like tears," She said with concern.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

"I just don't want to lose you,now than please sleep."Mike said the tears streaming down his face pulling out a survival blanket."Now than rest I have to go check on Will."Mike said making sure she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Kayla tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes drifting off to a fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 am

Amber was freaking out now. She tried to think of the positives but it was usleless there were mo positives to this situation. " I'm not tiered " she said rubbing her eyes, clearly she was tiered , but she dident want to sleep. " that was a lie ... I'm exhausted, but I won't be able to sleep , between the pain and the worry I won't be able to sleep." she explained. "I'm sorry "
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 am

"Hey dude why are you so worried go and check how the boat is I don't need your help go..." He said giving him a friendly push.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving The Storm (Accepting)   Surviving The Storm (Accepting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surviving The Storm (Accepting)
Page 1 of 1