Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) Empty
PostSubject: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 am

Story:
312 years after the first war started by the fire nation is nothing but a legend now with people enjoying a longtime of peace.Thanks to the period of peace airbenders,flying bison,lemurs and dragons returned to the world.The current fire lord Nassim started a second war to try and fufill what Ozai started.His firebenders had become stronger than the originals in the last war.They were so strong that blue fire bending was common amongst most of them.Nassim however knew that one of his nations citizens was the next avatar.What he didn't know is that the avatar knowing who he was and knowing about the war left with his dragon to find people to teach him the other bendings.1 year later Nassim started the war and had his troops scour the world to find and kill the avatar who still had not found any bending teachers.with Sozin's comet ariving by next summer the avatar now searchs the world for any bender who will teach him.

Rules:
~All RP Rules
~Weapons must fit the timeline
~Have Fun!!!

My Character:
Eternal Blaze wrote:

Name:Raika
Appearrance:Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) Zuko_by_c_dy without the scar
Bending:avatar/fire bending
Weapon:n/a
Animal Guide:dragon named Rokku

Positions:
Warrior-Arashi-kun
Water Bender-Dan Alden
Earth Bender-Dark242
Air Bender-Jade The Overlord

Character Sheet:
Name: (does not have to be chinese)
Appearrance: (image or bio)
Bending: (don't put if your the warrior)
Weapon: (don't put unless your the air bender [staff or fans],avatar [sword handle with openings for a fire sword],or the warrior [anything from that time])
Pet:

Last edited by Eternal Blaze on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:30 am

Name: Jakara Alden
Appearrance: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) LargeAnimePaperwallpapers_D-GrayMan
Bending: Is a very advanced water bender. He can create snow and ice with the water he has access to and can use ice like an earth bender can use rocks. He also has skills in the forbidden art of blood bending.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:08 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 am

Name: Anika Rosa Alden
Appearrance: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) Girlwswordangel
Bending: --
Weapon: Reflective Swords
Pet: Foschia

Name: Nakoma
Appearrance: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) 000002
Bending: Advanced Fire Bending, Her Normal Firebending is White.
Weapon: Flare Whip, can stand white Flames.
Special: Has Several Hundred Guards at her disposal.

Last edited by Arashi-Kun on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Name: Keeda Gales
Appearance: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) Girlwithowl
Bending: When she was young she was a natural and now she is a master of the wind. Tornadoes and Heavy gales of wind are harder for her but she has been known for her temper.
Weapon: Long staff made of Oak and bound with heavy leather at the bottom
Pet: A very large Burned-Tip Owl
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:12 pm

we can start in the morning and get the earthbender later on.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:41 am

Arashi-Kun wrote:
Name: Anika Rosa Alden
Just wondering, what is the relation of your character to mine. O.o
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 am

(Sister, she's been captured by Nassim's Daughter, along with her dragon)
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:58 am

Hmmmm, okie dokie.

Hey EB, when can we start?
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:24 am

OOC:I did say we would start today.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:42 am

(I guess I'll start)

Anika looked up as she heard the door that led to her cell open.It was another guard, taking over for the one that was currently watching her.

"Has she spoken of how she got the Dragon?"The new guard asked in his gruff voice.

"No, she doesn't speak, all she does it hold onto that little dragon as tight as she can.Blasted thing, it breathes blue embers whenever someone else tries to hurt the brat."The original Guard stated handing the cell keys to the new guard.

The original Guard left the room, and went up to the deck.Up there, the fire nation princess sat sipping Tea.She seemed to emit evil and darkness.

"Milady, the Prisoner refuses to speak, how much longer should we hold onto the Brat?"The Guard asked the princess.

(EB could I have the name of the Princess?)
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 am

The waves crashed against the shore of the island that helds the fire nation prison. As this happened a large bubble came out of the water and onto the shore before it popped, showing Jakara had been inside. He stood on the shore and looked up at the prison. "I'm coming to get you sis" he said as he began approaching the building.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

OOC:The Name of the fire nation princess is Nakoma

BIC:

Raika was riding over the prison feeling that he would never stop this war before Sozin's comet arrived again.Rokku then suddenly dived down and stopped in front of Jakara.Rokku started coming closer to Jakara as Raika jumped down from his animal guide."Careful these prisons have oil traps hidden underground and towers with flaming battlemants.By the way I'm Raika the avatar and you are ?"Raika explained to Jakara but ready to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:57 am

When Raika finished his sentence, Jakara didn't wait 5 seconds before moving his arm before swining it towards Raika as a large mass of water rocketed out of the sea and smashed into Raika before bursting on him as it sent him flying away from Jak.

"Pfft, avatar. I doubt it. Your just a weak worthless firebender" Jakara said as he began to run up towards the prison gate.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Nakoma got up, letting her tea slosh onto the deck.She looked the Guard straight in the face, her glare burning through his soul.

"You clean this up.I'll deal with the little Brat, Have the other guards ready the submarines."She ordered strictly.

Nakoma then went deep down to where Anika's cell was.She passed through the water that had raised, just as she had planned.Within minutes she was in the room before the Prisoner's cell.

"I'll be taking her, use one of the other prisoners as a decoy."Nakoma ordered as she entered the cell.

She forced the Girl up by her hair, and sent the flames the Dragon breathed to the side.She then dragged the Girl, now clutching the dragon down the water filled hall.They entered a room that was half way underwater, Nakoma dragged Anika into a cell in the submarine.The Submarine then left the port silently, unnoticed by anything near or on the island prison.Nakoma looked over Anika, she scoffed.

"You're going to tell me, otherwise you'll die before your ignorant brother can save you!"Nakoma threatened.

Meanwhile in the prison, another prisoner was dressed up to look exactly like Anika.She was bound and gaged before being thrown into Anika's old cell.The Prisoner struggled, but eventually gave up.

(I shall now Control Nakoma and Anika.Look for the CS in my first post.Also, don't detect the submarine, I want to drag this out.)
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Rokku saw that Jakara knocked Raika far and touched Jakara's head with one of his whiskers while his tail caught Raika.As Rokku's whisker touched Jakara's head an image of the fire sages announcing the next avatar in an altar."We are honored to serve you avatar Raika."the oldest fire sage said bowing down to a 10 yearold Raika.The vison ended and Rokku was standing firmly in Jakara's path.Raika stood looking at Jakara with a depressing look."You are harsh and I thought you'd make for a good waterbending teacher."Raika said as the depression showed on a greater scale in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Dark242
Dark242

Male Location : In my own little world of nothingness and music
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Name:Hikaru
Appearrance:Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) Anime5
Bending:Earth
Pet:Doesnt have one yet
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:01 am

your accepted old friend.(by the wy it's cursemark.)
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:24 am

"I dont have time to teach you, I need to rescue my sister!" he said as he shot his arm forward towards Rokku, before swinging it to the side, making Rokku get pushed away with bloodbending. Jakara dashed passed them and up to the prison gate.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:12 am

"How about if I help you rescue your sister and you teach me in return."Raika asked as he followed Jakara.Rokku hid from the sight of the battlemants ready to be called on."So what do you say?"Raika asked catching up to Jakara.

OOC:by the way bloodbending can only be done at night with a full moon.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:59 am

Jakara turned to the boy. "Maybe....but if I dont get my sister back I'm ending you life, even if you are the avatar" he said with a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:05 am

(Looks like an Air Nomad Avatar is about to be born...Unless Jakara is really dumb...)
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:58 am

"when you were knocking me around I was even trying just so you know."Raika said with a grinn as he quickly slid around all the hidden traps."Plus Rokku will come and help me and I don't think you want to be burned with black fire."Raika said opening a sewage pipe."come on if we're going to save your sister you and I have to sneak through here knock out any guards and get to the lower cell section where prisoners are eitther held or in the drowning rooms to kill them with cold water."Raika said stepping into the pipe."And that torture is only for the lucky first timers."zane said with a sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next