Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:12 pm

"Of course I would never do that." He said walking toward her he picked her up off of the counter. "I would never say that to just anyone they would really have to work hard to get anything like that said to them. You .......... You did more then get my heart you stole it away and I think I'll never get it back." He said as he pulled her close to him. "I love you..... More then you can even imagine." He pulled her close and kissed her on the cheek "My beautiful love." He said pulling her into his body. He smiled at her tears running down his face. "You are the only one for me."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:31 pm

"oh" she said with a terrifyed look on her face."I think ...I am having ....an anxiety attack." she said struggling to breathing in and out slowly as she tryed to stop herself from freaking out. "I...I love you too." she said trying to breath evenly.She rested her forehead on his shoulder. She started to cry when she couldent controll herself, her body was trembuling , and shaking,and she couldent controll her self , to make herself stop acting like this. "I'm sorry. I love you too. It's just, I'm not used to being adored and love by somebody so much." she said sniffling , calming down a bit. "it scares me." she confessed. "Honestly, Im Scared, that you won't like me anymore... After it's been this way for a while... Or that all the bad things I have done in the past will come back and bite me in the butt." she said tears welling up in her eyes.........then she got dead quiet.

(can hollows attack from in the soul society?)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:51 pm

"I don't care to tell the truth." He said holding her. "Nothing can keep me away from you." He held her close "Don't even think that you could make me hate you even for one bit." He said smiling.

Yes but only on rare occasions
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Kita smiled at him. "I'm glad that you don't hate me." she smiled ..."after my little panic/anxiety/mental breakdown i thought you would." she blushed with her happy bubbly sweet personality seeping through. It was amazing how she could go from being upset, and frantic , to happy, and calm. "I think I might be bipolar.. " she half joked, "Im kinda serious , and kinda jokeing...About the bipolar part... I think it's odd how my mood changes in seconds" she explained. "I'm a little messed up." she said looked down at her feet , as if she was going to be chastised. "and now I have a migraine." she whispered puttin her hand on her head where she felt it.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:32 am

"Oh poor you!" He said kissing Kita's head. "BE BETTER HEAD!!" He yelled at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 am

She flinched at him yelling, "ssshhhh!!! I have a headakee!" she said giggling and looking for an ice pack as she sat back up on the counter. "owie!" she whispered because she bumped the top of her head on the cabinet " I need some meds...But I dun like pillss!" she confessed. "pills, or migrain..." she said debating wich one she would rather have. "Ill take my chances with the migrain." she said putting an ice pack up to her head. Then she heard a loud screech outside that frightened her and practically made her ears bleed from how loud, high pitched and obnoxious the screech was. In the midst of being startled she quickly squirmed up on the counter, her legs and all. She flinched and covered her ears. After the noise went away her body relaxed a bit. "That scared me....." she paused "........ What was that ?" She whispered at Toshiro with a startled look, and still in the same position , in a ball, covering her ears on the kitchen counter. She wouldent budge. "you heard that too, right, I'm not insane?" she asked him frantically.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:14 pm

I'M BACK LET'S DO THIS MAN!!!!

Toshiru's eyes widened I think that....... THAT'S A HOLLOW! In the Soul Society how....... He stood picked up Kita and grabbed pills putting them in his mouth kissing her and forcing them down with his tongue. "That make pills better?" He said smiling down at her and kissing her again he turned and ran out the back door with his dog following close behind. He whistled and his dog suddenly turned into a large 10 foot dog with razor sharp claws and teeth and deep red eyes. "Come on Maliko. FETCH!" He yelled the dog then went into a full blast of amazing speed following the sent of the hallow. Toshiru jumped into the air and flash stepped landing on the dogs back still holding onto Kita. He then kissed her again. "Here we go!" He yelled seeing the huge hallow before him. He flash stepped and sat Kita on a roof. "This is no normal hallow be careful I doubt that I can take it down easily so just........ Be careful okay." He said looking her in the eyes. "Tell me you'll be careful." He whispered with a pleading look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 pm

(YOUR BACK YOUR BACK YOUR BACK)

"Yes, Yes it does" She replied about the pills. "Dont worry , I'll be okay, and careful, I promise." Kita held her sword in front of her angling up. She waited for his lead.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:12 am

"No you stay her dork! Me and Maliko should have this hallow killed soon enough after all can't you hear all the other people who are scared and don't even want to come out and try to attack it. So don't you think that Maybe, just maybe you should stay here?" He asked looking at her in the eyes almost looking into her soul for an answer. "Oh and anytime you need to take pills give me a call." He yelled running away to get to the hallow that was slowly making it's way toward the middle of the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 pm

"Okay , Okay...." she said sliding off the roof he set her on. She ran back to the house and sat on the counter looking out the window. She had a clear view of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:59 am

Toshiru smiled at the hallow as he drew closer. It turned and let out another gut wrenching screech. He smiled larger and yelled out to Maliko. "Attack!" The dog now even larger before jumped into the air with fire burning in his eyes. Maliko bit down on the hallow's arm. Toshiru then jumped into the air. "Die hallow and return to where you came from as food for the other larger hallows." He went to cut it's head off but got hit by it's other arm before he could react Maliko was in the air flying. Maliko quickly recovered and ran back at the hallow. "Kureaihime." He said for the first time since his fight with the new captain. He smiled as he pulled out both of his swords and they grew in size and in power. He grinned an evil gin as they began to burn. "Hey looky here Kureaihime is pissed off!! Looks like you'll have a hell of a time fighting me today!" He said as he lunged forward and took off one of the hallow's arms it let out another screech but this time in pain. He stood and grinned just in enough time to see the limb growing back. "S***" he cursed under his breath. He stood and smiled larger. "What to do what to do?!" He said jokingly. He twitched as he felt his demon self wanting to come forth. "Not today!" He yelled and jumped forward. Flash stepping past all of the hallows attempted hits with it's only good arm seeing as how Maliko wasn't going to get hit away this time! His grin grew larger and began to have teeth come forth. "NO!" He yelled taking out the hallow's head and then cutting it in half and then into smaller and smaller pieces. Before it could disappear he had hit it 15 times cutting of it's head legs feet everything was by it's self by the time it disappeared. "STAY IN MY HEAD!" He yelled thrusting his swords into the ground creating a 10 foot deep crevas. He stood and scrame out in pain. "STAY IN MY F***ING HEAD DAMN YOU!" His Zampacto turning back to normal. "STAY AWAY! KITA SLAP ME DAMN IT!!" He yelled at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Kita watched the quick fight. As soon as it was over she sprinted outside to congratulate Toshiru. She heard somebody scream her name right as she got outside. She automatically turned toward the way she heard it, until she realized it was him. She heard him scream for her to slap him. She ran to him, "What happened, WHATS WRONG???!!!" she asked concerned. Then she realized what was happening, and she froze up. It still freaked her out just being around a person who could do so much damage, but she trusted him. "Please dont.... please please dont."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:38 am

"Slap me. SLAP ME DAMN YOU!!! MAKE IT STOP STAB ME IN THE LEG SOMETHING!!!" He bent over and a evil deep laugh escaped his throat. "Hurry! HA!" The demon laughed. "He's so..." He we cut off by Toshiru. "DO IT DAMN YOU STAB ME JUST BREAK HIM FROM TAKING OVER! Please." He said looking up with tears in his eyes. "Please." He said again as his eyes changed to a deep red and black. "I DON'T WANT TO HURT MY BABY." He yelled. He stood up and stared down at Kita. "Do it." He said opening his shirt for her. "Please. I won't die I promise you that I can't die. But it will stop him." He said looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:07 pm

"But .... But... Okayy..." she whined. Kita grabbed Toshiru's sword and stabbed him with it right in the chest as told to, and then ripped it right out. She turned away and squinted her eyes while doing it. "Im sorry , Im sorry , Im sorry... What can i do to help???!!!! Band aids? Gauze? Alcohol? " She said scrambling next to him. She stared at the wound she made herself.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 am

"Yes! HA he's gone!! Thank you love!" He said jumping on her even though he was bleeding everywhere. He kissed her and pulled apart putting his hand onto his chest. "Thanks love." He said as he whispered a healing spell. The wound closed and he smiled up at her. "I love you baby." He said jumping at her and holding her in a hug he whispered. "Do you feel that. She's around here somewhere now don't freak out it's just Hiyori." He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Come on love let's go home." He smiled at her and winked. He then whispered. "She will follow us I know it even though she can probably hear me right now just time of it this way if she tries to attack either or us just for the fun of it I won't have to worry about Mr. Jack a** trying to come out and whoop her a** for me!" He pulled her close and whistled for Maliko to follow. "Let's go." He said flash stepping his way back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Kita stood there in silence, covered in his blood which kinda made her a little nauseous. "yeah... i love you too" she said emotionless. "this is NOT going to be a regular thing OKAY???!!!! I mean as much as that demon scares me " she took a deep breath. "I really don't wanna have to do that anymore." Kita looked at him sincere. "and being soaked in your blood makes me nauseous." she smiled trying to lighten her mood. "LOVE YOU!... and Im going home to change." She said running to her house so she could change.

Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 am

"Okay see ya later Babe!" He yelled after her. "I'll be at my house." As she ran away a huge grin came across Toshiru's face. "I knew it she didn't know the difference!" Zalika said smiling to himself as he looked in the mirror. He looked just like him sounded like him acted like him. He knew everything that Toshiro liked to say. He knew it all. "This would be a bit easier if she'd just go away." He said implying Hiyori. He went into Toshiro's house and closed the door behind him waiting for Maliko to come inside. "Hey boy." He said leaning down and petting the dog. Maliko let out a low growl. "Oh do you not like me." He said looking at the dog. "That's okay because I won't hurt you because then I'd break my cover. I will soon completely control Toshiro." He let out a laugh that seemed to be low and yet high at the same time somehow.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Kita ran home and imediatly stripped down and got in the shower. She used her favorite apple scented shampoo and conditioner and rinsed her hair. Getting out she wrapped a blue towel around her tiny body and picked out clean clothes to wear. She chose a yellow tank top to go with her little jean shorts and some randome sandals . Before she left she layed down on her bed and said " I have not slept in my own bed for a while.", before her exhaustion cought up wih her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:34 am

Zalika smiled looking out the window into the Society. He moved to the door and opened it now in his captain robe. He then moved into a alley way hearing ringing out from a board being hit. "Captains Meeting!" Someone yelled out. He moved quickly hopeful that he could hide his soul pressure from the other captains. He moved into the hall of the main building and quickly made his way into the head captains room. He bowed and moved to his position in the line of the captains. He waited as all the captains entered. "Let this Captains meeting commence." Said the head captain. "Someone has killed the intruding Hallow. Toshiro." He said looking at him. "Nicely done but maybe you should give some of the lower ranks a chance to group together and fight next time." "Yes sir." Zaliko said imitating Toshiro perfectly. He turned back to the other captains. "Kasumi." "Yes sir?" He said through all the whiperings of the other Captains. "I need you to cover this room in mist right now." "Why?" He said worried. "Just do it." The Captain began to cover the room in a mist. When it was covered from the ceiling to the floor The Head Captain spoke out. "Toshiro! Or should I say Zalika." But he was already gone with a smile on his face he ran to Kita's house. He pounded on the door. "Kita LOVE!!! You there?! I need your help baby! They think I'm Zalika Their coming for me!!"

All the captains looked at each other as the mist cleared. "Zalika is free again?" They all whispered. "Yes he's free he has had activity and Naraku didn't help with that problem fighting him. He wasn't even up to one hundreth of his actual power when he fought you. You need to understand that last time when he fully got out he kill 10 of the captains. He also killed the original Head Captain." He said glowering down at the new captain. "But putting that aside, I need every last one of you to assemble your squads and be ready to get after Zalika here soon I can still feel Toshiro's power but just barely considering somehow Zalika has learned to almost set up his soul power the same as Toshiro's. Oh and keep a look out for Hiyori she will be nice to have in this fight." He said. "DISMISSED!" All of the captains quickly flash stepped and they were gone in a fraction of a second. They all ran to their squads and began to assemble them together as the bell for battle began to ring out.

Hiyori smiled. "So it was him." She said flash stepping and quickly running on the tops of all the buildings he made her way to where she could feel his soul power and that's when she caught him getting into Kita's house. "S*** He's going to use her!" She moved onto Kita's roof and listened in. Zalika may be more powerful then the Head Captain but he also can't sense spiritual power worth a s*** as soon as he has fully taken over which had almost happened.

Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 pm

NEW HIYORI ZAMPAKTO

When Hiyori releases her zampakto she turns her sword into water and is able to guide a water wolf and is able to change it's size according to the amount of water she puts into it.
Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 Wolf_of_Water_by_yuumei

When Hiyori calls forth her Bankai she is able to comtroll the water particles around her. In the air or in a stream. She can completely surround you in the water and drown you with a smiple flick of her wrist. she is also able to freeze or boil water.

Toshirou's New Zampakto!

STILL WORKING ON IT >.<
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:08 am

The loud bang on the door startled Kita as she was falling asleep. She sprinted to the door and tried to act like she was not just sleeping. "What are you talking about?" she said opening the door while rubbing here eyes. "what do you mean they think your him?" she asked sleepishly. She was so tiered she didn't fully understand how bad the situation was.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 am

Kita! Baby they think I'm Zaliko they are all coming after me they are going to try to kill me!!" He said holding back a smile at how well he was doing. "Please help me!!"

I STILL GOT NOTHING FOR TOSHIROU RAWR!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:36 am

"Okay ... I'm sorry...well then we have to hide you I guess.." she said looking around. She thought k I as a game of hide and seek, where could somebody hid and not be easily caught. " should I hide you or something else? I don't know what to DO!!!! " she said getting upset because of the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:40 am

"I don't know! Maybe we should run away!!" He said looking in different directions around his shoulders. "I don't know love what do you think?" He said looking in her eyes.

OKAY HERE WE GO

Sword release Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 AnimeDemon
Sword Bankai Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EresAnimeGuyWinged

Unlike most captains and or really any soul reaper, Toshiro is like a espada but he isn't he just a soul reaper his speed and sight and increased a huge amount when he is in his sword release. Along with his power and wings he gains more speed and becomes a living hell. His appearance changes but he is also still the same person. He is able to fly and all of his spells become more powerful and when I have him use them in his release I will go into more in depth.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:55 am

"I guess that would be the best thing" she said realizing they really had no other options. "yeah... How long do you think we will be gone?" she said contemplating on how much money she is going to stuff in her pocket. She gathered a bunch of things and walked to the back door...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: