Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 am

"I'm so excited... There are no words in the world to tell you how excited and happy, and just excited and happy I am in the world." she kept repeating herself. She was jittery and hyper beyond words. "oh my gosh this is .... Amazing." she kept whispering to herself.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 am

"Wow maybe you should have not drunk that coffee." He said looking down at his shoes. "Not I love it your so amazing you just don't care what anyone thinks do you.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 am

"I care a lot about what people think of me. And no , I should not have drank the coffee, technically I'm not really allowed to have it, but I do on rare ocasions, but it makes me unbelievably crazy hyper."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 am

"It is to fine and if you do care you don't show it and I love that in a girl." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 am

"oh, thank you" she said blushing. She leaned in to kiss him, but she pulled the puppy up , and she slobbered all over his face. kita started to giggle. "I'm sorry, that was a bit mean.. " she apologized. "So Baby, what should we name these cuties?" she said referencing to the puppies.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:02 am

He leaned forward. "One sec pay back." He grabbed her and pulled her close licking her all over the face. "You have fun with that now." He said sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:14 am

Kita wiped all the slobber off her face. "Your so gross." she said pushing him, then sitting next to him. "Hurry , we need to name the puppies... and im to hyped up to think straight. "
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:21 am

"FRED GEORGE AND AND FREDRINA!" He yelled out. "I don't know I'm not good with names." He said looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am

Kita burst out laughing, she laughed so hard that she fell off the couch and was on the ground laughing trying to catch her breath. "Im... so.... sorry... but .. that ... was ... Hil...arious..." she managed to say while laughing. She finally got a hold of herself and quit laughing , and just concentrated on breathing correctly. "alright , lemme think." She thought hard, and came up with three crazy names, "How 'bout Tish , for missy , Chewy for the yellow boy , and for the black boy we could name him Aro, or Nikko.. you choose. " She said getting back on the couch. "Or we could call missy Tippy , or Missy. And we could also name The black one Ashes, and the yellow one could either be called Pj, like pajamas, or Pb like peanut butter, or , or ...PB&J Peanut butter and Jelly ... heehee." she said. She put her two fingers in hr mouth and whistled loud, the three puppies came running tremboling on eachother.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 am

"Okay," he said laughing. "Let's name The black dude Nikko and the brown one PB and the girl you choose." He said smiling. "Plus how was what I said all that funny." He said his eyebrows creasing.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 am

"Im sorry, it was very very funny, and the girls name will be Little Miss Tish!" She giggled. "ilaughed so hard i feel like i just did a katrillion sit ups." she said calming down.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 am

Toshiro began to laugh. "Nice to know that it is so easy to get you to laugh!" He then moved on to make some snacks, he cut up some apples, pineapple, and some bannanas. He then moved back to sit down by Kita. He offered out the plate for her to eat from. "Eat up!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am

"aw... That's so sweet you make snacks . That's so adoreable!" she smiled. "my 3 favorite fruits... Pineapple , my all time favorite... Apple , my 2nd alltime favorite for when the pineapple starts to burn my young from the tartness... And banana, the soft yellow fruits that goes well with chocolate syrup." she explained. "and yes it's great that your so funny."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 am

Toshiro broke down laughing. "Nice to know that it's cute when you can make snacks." He kissed her and held her there for a moment. When he pulled away he smiled at her. "You mind if I do yours and my make-up before we go out tonight?" He asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

"Nice to know I could make you laugh." she smiled. "Umm... Sure I guess you could do it if you realy wanted to. Where are we going ?" she asked him while slouching in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 am

"Some where special." He said looking down at his phone to check the time. "I hope you'll like it..." He said stopping. He looked at his texts. "Oh shit I forgot!"

Hamako looked down at her phone as a tear ran down her face. "He didn't even give me a chance." She said holding her pale body close to her. She looked out of her window. "They were supposed to go out last night but he was with 'her' again. She stared at her feet as she had a song play in the background.

You kissed the lips of evil, two months its all the same
You begged for this man's approval, like all the rest you'll die in vain.
Sit down this wont take long now, off my chest these lyrics came.
Your words they eat right through me, heartbreaks your favorite pain.

[Chorus]
The tears we've cried, this love has died your by yourself here tonight
It's what we hide, with every lie your by yourself (here tonight)

I think of it each time i touch you, every time I hear his name.
I'll never let my fucking walls down, for all of this you are to blame.
Sit down this wont take long now, off my chest these lyrics came.
Your words they eat right through me, heartbreaks your favorite pain.

Chorus- The tears we've cried, this love has died your by yourself here tonight
It's what we hide, with every lie your by yourself (here tonight)
The tears we've cried I'm by your side, your by yourself.
It's what we hide with every lie, your by yourself (here tonight)

Liar.

She broke down into tears now. How could he not even give her a chance!

Toshiro looked at Kita. "I got to go!" He yelled. "I forgot about Hamako!" He ran out the front door straight for her house.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 am

"Alrighty than... Have Fun??" she said a bit confused. Kita looked around the house to find something to take the pupies out with for a walk. She found a few ropes , and tied it to the pupies necks. She walked out of Toshiro's house and went off to play with the puppies. Before she left she let toshiros dog Maliko . "Maliko , come here boy. Wanna go out and Play?" she said hearing the dog scamper throgh the house. She grabbed one more liesh and hooked it to his collar. "alright doggies, Lets go play." On her way out she grabbed a tennis ball and the puppies and Maliko dragged Kita to the park. Kita struggled to keep hold of the lieshes, but she managed. When the dogs dragged her there she unhooked the lieshes and threw the tennis ball. They all trampled over eachother and fought over the ball. Maliko kept the puppies from running off and getting lost.

After a few hours kita and the puppies were exhausted. She hoocked the lieshes to Nikko and Tish. Maliko was all set too. She tied the lieshes to her belt loop buckle so she could carry a half asleep PB home. On the way home Kita was in charge. She led to puppies instead of them dragging her along. She led them to her house. Inside she set Pb on the couch , and laid water in a bowl on the ground of her kitchen. She layed on her couch turning on the tv, and let the dogs jump on the couch with her. Pb was laying on Kitas hip, and Nikko and Tish were snuggled up next to her head , on the corner of the couch. Maliko was laying on the ground infront of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Toshiro ran up to Hamako's down winded. "Open up!!" He yelled hammering on the door.

Hamako heard him! Or did she was it just her imagination. "Who's there?" She yelled back hoping there would be no answer. She walked out and pecked out the little pecky hole in the door.

"It's me come on open up!" He said grimacing at the thought of what she was going to do to him.

Hamako tried to smile. She wiped at her face trying to make it so she didn't look like she had been crying. "Come in.... I guess." She said opening the door.

Toshiro walked in, "I'm so sorry you have no idea......... It's just that....... Kita....... She's the girl I've always been looking for. I wasn't trying to ignore you or anything.. Just please forgive me!" He said looking at his feet then into her eyes with his light blue eyes.

Hamako stared at him. "I forgive you.... I'm just confused why wouldn't you even give me a chance?" She said now confused and lost in his eyes.

He stared at her. "Because I fell in love with Kita.... She is just what I need and...... I love her." He said
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:08 am

Kita was covered in labradore fur. She was tiered, but her energy blast was not over. She slid off the couch and tip toed to her room. She pulled out a piece of metal from her closet. "I meant to get rid of that." she said talking to herself. Kita cut it into 3 pieces and scratched PB , Nikko and Tish into the tags. She rounded the sharp edges with her nail filer.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 am

Hamako looked into his eyes. "Okay if that is how it is. Then I would like you to stay with her but I would like it if you just would be my friend or something." She said brushing her white hair out of her eye.

Toshiro smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. "You are my new best friend thank you so much!" He said.

Hamako smiled. "You get back to your girl I know you were with her." She pulled away from him and grinned

Toshiro smiled and turned around and ran. But before he left out of ear shot he turned and yelled out. "See you tomarrow." He then turned around and ran following Kita's soul presure.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 am

Kita heard a bang in the kitchen. She got up and slowly tinted the corner to see what it was, it was PB playing around. She squatted to the ground and put her hand out to him, he came running .she picked him up and plopped down on her bed stroaking him from the top of the head to the tip of his tail
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 am

Toshiro was day dreaming while running and didn't notice that he was at Kita's house until he hit the door. He backed up looked around to see if anyone had seen him do that and then opened the door and walked in. "Hey love I'm here." He said looking around he say Maliko on the couch along with two of the dogs but where was Kita. "Hey you here?" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 am

PJ raised his head when he heard a bang. Kita slid off the bed and peaked around the corner. She turned the corner when she heard toshiro ask where she was. "Oh, Hiya!" she said jumping around the corner. She walked up to him and kissed him. "are you okay??, you left in such a hurry? I got worried."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 am

"Yeah I'm fine." He said laughing a bit. "I just remembered that yesterday was the day I was supposed to go on a date with Hamako....." He said looking at his feet. "But I told her that you were the only one for me." He said as he looked up to see her reaction to what he had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:36 am

"I'm... The ... Only... One ... For ... You??" she said a bit shocked. "I mean... Aww that's sweet, but , you really feel that way about me?" she said struggling to speak. She hopped up on the counter. "you wouldent say that to me and not truely be sure right." she said trying to calm herself down from having an anxiety attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: