Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Primal Fear (Supernatural)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Primal Fear (Supernatural) Empty
PostSubject: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm

You thought we didn't exsist.... Guess what you were wrong....

Today is the day, we reveal to the world.... the truth. We don't care if we die for it but for every second that passes by we are reminded of the things we are... for the things we didn't choose to become. We want nothing more then to die.....for as of now.....we can't.

Kay now for me to try something totally new (This could end badly)

You were a normal person, a life of happiness and friends. When you and a bunch of your friends decide to go out to a party and something happened.....

Yeah, so its more or less of a mystery to find out 1: what happened and whats wrong with you really. A primal instinct has begun to take hold. It can be any animal of your choosing or frankly some animal that doesn't exist just keep it semi real.

FORM!

Name: (Duh!)
Age: (Freakin A people I should smack you if you don't know this)
Appearence: (Pic or Description but Pic is perfered)
Animal Instinct: (Already answered this)
Memory: (What do you remember before getting in the car that night...)
Personality: ( WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WEEEE~!)
Do you want to die? (Simple question for the RP)

Rules!

1) Blarg Blarg Blarg you know the rules right? Common fricken sense told you that one

2) STAY ACTIVE!

My Character:

Name: Ferra
Appearence: Primal Fear (Supernatural) Schoolgirl
Animal Instinct: Vampire Bat
Memory: Kissing her sister on the head and then grabbing her jacket. She slipped on her dark boots and adjusted her shirt. Her friends honked and she got inside.
Personality: Calm, Hyper, Fun, loving, A good listener
Do you want to die? Sometimes....
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Name: Lauren "Lara" King
Appearence: Primal Fear (Supernatural) MO_14037
---
Animal Instinct: Tropical Pheonix
Memory: Blowing out the Multi Colored Candles on her Birthday Cake before leaving for the party to drive her friends.
---
Personality: Lara is a confident girl who is said to be able to come back from anything. This is most likely said because even when the worse happens she finds something to bring her back on her feet.
---
Do you want to die? It's not neccessarily something I think about, but it's gonna happen someday

Last edited by Arashi-Kun on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 am

Name: Senbotsu Kuu "Kuu chan"
Appearence: Primal Fear (Supernatural) 11qjyfp
Animal Instinct: Panda
Memory: sleeping with his feet up on the table.
Personality: Kind, warm, lazy.
Do you want to die? Either or.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 am

Name-Anya

Age-16

Gender-female

appearance-Primal Fear (Supernatural) Saki_k10

Animal instinct- Tiger (sorry i thought i put a picture up)
Primal Fear (Supernatural) White-11
Memory- Giving her big brother a hug for covering for her, on the night she was grounded, to sneak out to a party.

Personality- she was very close to her big brother. She is outgoing...fun...sneaky...bubbly.. Smart...etc...She is a girl who thinks everything is a game... she has a lot of fun all the time... she can cheer anybody up.

Do you want to die? Not yet, I’m not ready.

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 am

Name: Lera

Appearance:Primal Fear (Supernatural) Musical0020cuteanimegirl

Animal Instinct: Wolf

Memory: Picking up the phone while turning down her music and finding that her friends wanted to take her to a party. She protested for awhile then finally gave in yelling at her parents to tell them were she was going.

Personality: Fun while around friends but quite while around others. Loves music with all her might. She has a roller coaster of emotions. Hard to carry a conversation on with but she is a great listener. She also plays guitar and drums she is a great singer as well.

Do you want to die? Yes as a matter of fact she does she hates her life. Unless she is with her friends
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:23 am

Accepted all

OPENING POST!

I woke up and put my head up and knew that it stung. I held my breath through the pain at first but then shook it off as I became light headed. I sat up and looked around, My arm was bleeding and my head had a bit of blood. I looked up and saw that I was on a hill. My eyes hurt and I had a hard time seeing. I stood up on my shaky and warn legs. Slowly I climbed the hill and found our car. Smashed and broken to smithereens. I saw my friends all scattered, there had been a crash but I couldn't remember what had happened....
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:23 am

I slowly opened my eyes and stayed where i was. I flexed all my muscles to see if i had been hurt anywhere, i was . I was in a bunch of pain. I felt a drop of blood run down my cheek. I automatically thought of my brother. He told me to be careful, and not to get in too much trouble, but for me thats about impossible. He trusted me to be careful and take care of myself durring the couple of hours i would be at the party i wasent even allowed to go to.He said he could over for me for a few hours. But he is going to kill me when he finds out i got into a car accsident. My parents are going to kill him and me for out stupid mistakes. I unbuckled my seatbelt and struggled out of the car. I looked at the front of the car, and it was smashed into a tree. The tree had fallen on the top of it too. The other people in the car where seriously injured. I dont even think they had survived.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 pm

I stood and looked around. It felt like I had broke my arm but I just ignored it. I then looked around I seem to be the only one that had fallen out of the car when it was busted into a million pieces agents a tree. I tried to remeber what had happened bt I couldn't tell that's when I saw Ferra standing by a hill. I looked around more. I was walking now that's when I saw Anya. "Hey you guys ok?" I asked them both holding my arm to my body. "What happened?" I asked in a shaken voice.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 pm

"Im okay. I think. are you okay?" I patted my pocket to see if my phone was still there. I felt thta it was, so i reached in and took out my crushed phone. It had a crack in the screen, and when i fliped it open , the top fell off. "Anybody have a phone i asked, we should call for help." i said.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 am

Senbotsu groaned as his rubbed his head, he pushed a hand through his hair but it only got a quater of the way in, it was damp. No, soaked. He pulled it away and saw the blood "What the **** was i drinking" He said still looking at his hand, pushing himself up. He was the furthest away from the crash and ironicly Kuu thought he was the furthest out from the friends. A perfect metaphor for his place. The boy looked around and wiped the blood on his jeans limping over to the group.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:11 am

i felt a sharp pain in my head, and i knew it was from the gash on my head. I squinted my eyes tight as if i could make the pain go away in the blink of an eye. I put my hand on my head where my cut was. I used my shirt to wipe up the blood. "is everybody alright?" i asked sleepily.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:57 am

"Ugh... oh... what happened..." Lauren slowly came to.

Her head hurt like crazy, her whole body aching from the crash. She looked around and saw her car had been totalled.

"Just Great... another thing that I'll have to explain." Her mind complained.

She tried to move but her body complained, protesting her want to move. She fought her body's wishes and forced herself out of the car and noticed everyone in a group.

"Ugh just great it'll take all of my savings to fix this..."She moaned.

Everyone knew it was true. Even though Lauren was kind confident and always ready for anything, the money she made was little. She only worked as a secretary for the biggest company ever and she worked for one of the people lower on the food chain. She didn't make much even though she could. She had the personality and skills could allow her to go into something that pays more, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Never mind, are yopu guys okay... Look I'll pay for any medical bills, I'll get you home safely everything..."

She was the eldest, she was the one responsible, she was going to take the consequences that came with this. She was not going to be like her sister who would have run out on the situation and hoped no one sued.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:15 am

"Im okay, i have a killer head ake , and possibly a broken wrist but ill be okay." she said rubbing her wrist with her other hand. She had a bunch of things running through her head. How could this happen she thought. "How could, how did this happen, it was so unexpected. How?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:04 pm

I knew that in the instant we had hit the tree I had flown out the door and down the steep hill. My head hurt so terribly bad. Suddenly my vision blurred and I fell. I landed straight on my butt and held my head, I knew I had something wrong. "Guys....," Agony vibrating through my voice. "What the hell happened last night?" I asked them. Lord knew I couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 am

Sen shrugged and was bored with the bleeding, he looked in his pocket and took out a cloth, he then tied it around his head and the bleeding slowly stopped.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:23 am

I don't know." Lera said making her was over to Ferra and stuck my hand waiting to see if she would take it. I then looked over to lauren. "OK first of all your only one year older then me and I can take care of myself. My parents won't pay for the medical bill and neighter will you." She said in an irritated voice. I then pulled my phone out of my pocket. I was smart enough to get a phone that was invincible. I tossed it over to Anya. "You can use mine. I have unlimited minutes. Don't call any of our parents. Call my buddy. He's on contacts, just scroll down and find Jesse." I then looked down at Ferra "Come on. My friend will be here in 10 minutes after Anya finishes her call with him." I then smiled at her even though I could taste my blood in my mouth. I licked the blood away from my mouth and moved over to Anya. "He'll be here soon I promise." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 am

"You are telling me not to call my parents? Anya snapped. "Im sorry , its just i wasent even supposed to be here tonight, i snuck out of my house." Whatever, the whole point of the phone was to call my parents but whatever, she callled Jesse and told him what happened.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 am

"OK everyone if you want to wash up a bit." Lera said walking over to the car after helping up her friend and helped the others out of the car. "I have some baby wipes."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:48 am

I tried to breathe evenly before I felt my body begin to shake and I threw up infront of me. My body lurching forward as I did so. I knew something was wrong internally.Something, I didn't know what exactly though.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm

The second the smell of the vomit hit Anyas nose she instantly covered her mouth. She bent over and plopped herself on the floor trying to breath correctly. Anya could stomach a lot of things, but when it comes to throw up, she cant handle it. She lifted her knees u and wrapped her arms around her legs. She took one of the baby wipes and started to wipe away her sweat. Anya struggled to get up, and crawled to the other side of the group. She managed to concentrate on everything but the throw up, but the only other thing she could concentrate on was the accsident , and how her parents are going to find out sooner or later.She started to get nervous. "Can somebody please distract me , or im either going to have a panic attack or im going to throw up too?!!?" she said anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Senbotsu yawned and rubbed his head again he sat down on the nearest hill and rested his elbows on his knees. He began to try and replay the night that had caused this crash
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 pm

(How are there baby wipes in the car when it's Lauren's Car?)

Lauren nodded, she didn't want to admit it but she didn't have the money to pay for any of this. She hardly had half to fix the car. She dropped the subject until Lera brought out the Baby Wipes. She wiped her arms and legs, both stained with blood. She went back to the car and shuffled around until she came up with four bottles of water, a Plastic Bag, and a nicely made Leather Back Pack with her Secretary Papers in it(Mail Man Style).

"Okay guys, we have water, a Plastic Bag, and my Work Bag,"She announced, "Anyone need a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Anya took a drink from Lauren. She sipped it slowly trying to keep cool, so she wouldent freak herself out somehow. She still sat on the ground, with her hands wrapped around her legs. "What are we going to do? How are we going to keep this from our parents? How... Why..." she just stoped asking questions. She probably wasent going to get any awnsers for theose questions anyways. She just sat there, and let everyone else worry about it.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:18 am

I wiped my mouth and stood. My head hurt as I took a baby wipe. I wipped my arm, head and mouth. My knee was scrapped, I had a bleeding lip and my head a small gash. "What the hell happened last night," I cursed remembering that no one had answered my question.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:37 am

(the baby wipes weren't in the car they were Lera's)

"Okay to tell the truth I have no idea what happened last night all I know is that we hit a tree." Lera said standing. "And where is Senbotsu? I haven't seen him since the wreck." Lera then fell over to a sudden pain in her head and chest. It felt like someone had just shoved a sword through her head and chest then twisted and pulled until she died from shock of pain. She tried to get ahold of herself but she couldn't. All she could see was the headlights of Jeese's car pulling up.

(Bump someone post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) Empty

Back to top Go down

Primal Fear (Supernatural)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: