Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Primal Fear (Supernatural)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 am

(anyone else want to post!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:24 am

Jeese jumped out of his car and ran up to Lera. She was on the ground gasping for air. He grabbed her and hollered for everyone to get into his car. He started it back up with Lera in the passenger seat and honked.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:30 am

"Like I'll trust someone I don't know with my life..."Lauren was about to say before looking back at her totalled car.

She grabbed her somewhat tattered purse from her car and turned towards Jesse's car. She quickly made her way to the car, feeling light and somewhat as if she was flying. It was wierd but it felt nice, but it didn't last.She entered the car with a thud and felt like a brick.

"Let's get Lera to a doctor... I... I'll... I'll pay..."She murmured trying to grab her checkbook out of her purse
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 am

Lera was able to choke out one little sentence threw her pain before it all went black. "I'm paying not you....." It then all went black and all she could hear was Jesse yelling at everyone to hurry up and get in the car.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 am

Anya got in the car as instructed. She dident understand what was happening, but all she did know was that is freaked her out. She curled up in her seat, and whispered to herself " everything is going to be just fine."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:57 pm

(Yachiru, your taking the story somewhere else, I need them where they are)

Suddenly I gave out a scream as it felt like my rib had burst from my chest. It hadn't but once again I fell to my knees and gripped my side. I pulled my hand away only to see a fresh coat of blood. I felt dizzy and knew it was from blood loss. But it smelled.....good. Next thing I knew I was licking my hand clean of the blood. It helped with my blurred vision. That was the last thing I thought before I passed out.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 am

(OKAY WILL DO)

Jesse's car died out. He tried to start it again but nothing would work so he told everyone to get out. He ran over to the other side of the car and pulled out Lera. He then sat her on the ground near the girl who had just passed out. Jesse almost threw up at the sight of the girl licking her hand. He then ran back to his car after everyone had gotten out and it started up just fine. But he wasn't going to take any chances. He started his car and backed up and left. He didn't know what the feelings he was feeling but he just had to get out of there. Everyone had the same feeling to him so he just left without a good bye.

Lera woke to the smell of food. But when she woke the pain was to great for her to move. She looked up to see that there was no food around. But something smelt good. She looked over to see that Jesse had left. She hoped he just left to go get more help but she doubted it. She then looked behind herself having to strieghn her neck. She then was able to tell what the smell was. It was road kill. She used to think that stuff was just gross but now... now it smelt so good. She tried to get up to go eat some, but when she got to her feet she fell down to the ground in pain and everything went black again.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:07 am

Anya watched in terror for what had happened. She felt terrified, and nervous. But most of all she was angry. She felt her motions rageing inside of her body. She tried to calm down , she even tried the trick that her brother used to do to her to make her calm down when she go angry. It dident work. "What the F***" she said. She put her hands over her mouth after she said the word. She felt her anger grow, and grow inside of her. She moved to go sit by herself . She felt adreniline run through her blood. She felt like something inside of her was
ripping through her skin.She sat on the ground trying to get rid of the feelng.she felt a sharp pain throughout her body. Her vision blurred, and and her head hurt. "AAAHHHH" she screamed in agony. The fur rippe through her skin. Secconds later Anya was a big white tiger! She could see her clothes ripped up on the floor inches away from her. She tried to call for help, but all that came out was a growl. She thought to herself "OH my god what is going On HELP!"
She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:28 am

I screamed as I felt something happen. I snapped back into reality as my body began to ach. The sun was setting now, far off in the distance.....this was it. I probably caught some strange disease and now was going to die of no food or a broken bone or something so stupid. Then I felt something bad happen. My body cracked and broke causing a snap. In that simple noise I felt the setting sun disappear. I opened my eyes and it was dark. I crawled out from underneath this new cloth and realized it was my shirt. I looked down at myself and squeaked. "What!?" I gasped. I felt much better but knew that this wasn't me....
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:51 pm

Lera woke as she felt her face. It was hurting very very badly. She tried to reatch up but she couldn't. But what she didn't expect was that all the sudden the darkness around her became bright as day. He vision was more then perfect it was outstanding. She tried to scream out but couldn't. Her whole body was aching. She felt something pulling on her skin and ripping apart. But when she looked down she saw something that made her stomach turn. She had claws that were beginning to rip at her skin to get it off. She then noticed that she had a brilliant black coat beneath. When she tried to stand her legs she couldn't. Instead she was on all fours. She looked around in confusen seeing her favorite pair of jeans and her favoite shirt ripped to shreds. She looked around trying to find her leather jacket. Then she realized that she must have taken it off. She then looked around wondering if she was the only one who had had this happen to them. She looked over and saw that Ferra was now a bat looking thing and that Anya was now a beautiful white tiger. Lera then smelt the smell of road kill. She no longer cared about the feeling of all of her bones being broken. She turned and ran at amazing speed to the road kill and began to just rip it apart. Chewing and swallowing huge bites of the meat. She looked back and wondered if all of them were having this happen to them. She then felt her self beginning to feel more and more like a wolf. Her bones no longer ached so she turned around carrying the rest of the road kill back into the crash sight and laid it down for anyone who wanted it. She let out a howl and then bent down and ripped off one last peice and went and laid down uner a tree. As freakey as this was she couldn't help herself. Out of nowhere she felt herself gag at the thought of her being this for the rest of her life. She then whimpered to her self and ran over to were Ferra was she pushed on her with her noise and let out another whimper hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 pm

I tried to speak but all that came out was a high silver tone. I couldn't speak! 'This can't be happening! Its a nightmare, yeah thats right!' I got a stupid idea, stupid enough to work. 'Hey can you guys talk mentally?'
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 am

Lauren clutched her head as she fell to the ground. A voice was in her head, and it caused her head to throb. Her grip tightened around her blonde hair as she tried to make sense of this. She looked around and found nothing to remind her of anything before all of this. She struggled with her aching head, and suddenly it stopped. She felt light, like when you go skydiving, and all you feel is that you're flying. She looked down and nearly fainted, she was literally floating off the ground. She wanted to scream, kick, and cry, but nothing worked. Suddenly she stopped and everything began to feel hot, like seering hot. She closed her eyes and tried to tighten her grip but found it useless, like her hands wouldn't grip.

Then everything cooled and she fell, unaware of it all as she blacked out. When she opened her eyes, she raised her arms, but they weren't arms, they were wings. Like that of a Parrot, and yet they showed the elegance of a dove, but also a sharpness of an eagle. The voice in her head called out to her again, this time she answered.

"Ferra what is going on"
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 am

I looked up at the beautiful bird. It had so much beauty that it seemed all the animals put me to shame. I opened my arms and flapped my new wings. With much persistance I finally felt myself lift off the ground. I wasn't so good a flying but with much difficaulty because of wind curents and my undsteadyness. I flew up beside her at last, 'I don't know, everyone is changing into animals!'
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:32 am

Lera called out in her head. "I'm so confused. All of the sudden I was a wolf and I wanted to eat the deer that was killed and when I did it was soo good and now I have my energy back." She said standing and running to stand under the two that were now flying. She then let out a howl and whimpered then feel to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 am

Anya looked at all that we have become. " How the HELL did this happen... Minutes ago we were Human. What happened?" She took a good look at everyone, " look, something not normal had to happen, i dont think that this was in us all along. But the question is why these animals?"

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:52 am

(UHHH laugh we are talking telapaticly....... You might want to fix that post....)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:54 am

(oh okay... sorry.. im just out of it today... )
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:56 am

"I don't know." said Lera she then let out a bit of a yip at her anger. She then began to growl. "I've always loved wolves maybe we became like our favorite animals or something." She said rolling over onto her legs and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:06 am

"Ugh I dont think so, I mean I love tigers, especially white tigers, but Its not my fovorite animal. Anybody else want to guess?" she said looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:48 am

'I....maybe...ugh, I'm stumped,' I said as my arms were beginning to get tired and so I landed on Lera's head hoping she wouldn't mind. She was so soft and I realized that I was a bat, the sun was obviously not good for me. I curled up and tried not to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Lera let out a bit of a yip as Ferra landed on her head but other then that she didn't care. "Hope you like it up there." She said to her. "If you need to sleep you can sleep on my head of on my back." She said smiling a bit.

(I LOVE YOU ELLIOT I LOVE YOU!!!)

lol there I loved him!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:49 am

(Who is Elliot???)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

(a chacter on VPC)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 am

(Oh okay... I was wondering, cuz i dident remember one from here... sorry im going crazy....LOL)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:21 am

xD

My little was just so tired, "Guys, before....*yawn* I fall asleep we need to find someplace where we can sleep," I said feeling the tug of sleep on every muscle of my body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Primal Fear (Supernatural)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: