Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Primal Fear (Supernatural)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 am

Lauren felt uncomfortable in her state, she felt so awkward. Like a new kid in the first grade, unsure of everything and clumsy. Bt nevertheless she tried to hold herself up as the oldest.

"I believe not all of us can stay in the same area as we are different... animals"

(Do we get our clothes back when we shift back to human or do we never shift back?)
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

(Yeah good question do we change back?)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 am

Lera let out a yawn right after Ferra yawned. "I do believe there is a cave up the trail that me and Ferra can stay in after all both of out animals live in caves." She then laid down felling just a bit more tired.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 am

Anya laid down on the ground. She was exhausted. SHe quickly felt lie she was about to pass out any seccond, but she fought it. Eventually she fell asleep, she was in such a deep sleep that the sky sould have fallen and she wouldent hear anything. (LOL)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:57 am

(we'll see how things play out kay?)

I opened my eyes, "Wait guys, We can't just fall asleep in the middle of the road, come on!" I said pushing myself up. I opened my wings and pushed myself forward to scout ahead for the cave.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 am

Lera followed the little bat keeping up with her from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 am

Anya followed after. "What do we do now?" she aksed herself in her mind.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Lauren started to lift herself off the ground, hoping to find somewhere to rest. She flew past the others and headed towards the nearby woods. A light of radiance fell freely off her as she flew. The now night sky seemed to brighten, like the sun was rising after only seconds of night.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:24 am

Lera smiled at the site of the light she had never liked the sun but this was just plain cool to her. So she smiled as she ran after the little bat. She jumped in the air occasional pretending to bite at the bat. She let out a bark every time she jumped. "Hey." She said in her mind. "How would you like it if I caught you and had you for a bit of a snack." She said as her grin grew larger.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:54 pm

I jumped at her remark and flew up higher giving a small eep. I flapped my wings harder, with almost ease I flew up.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 pm

"Hey no fair I was just kidding." Lera yelled in her mind. "Come on now your to high to even joke with." Lera said he grin disappearing from her face.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:05 pm

"I am not HIGH!" I shouted back shocked then I wanted to slap myself for being so stupid. "Nevermind I get it," I said with a few chuckles.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Lauren flew back towards Ferra and flew underneath her friend. She then flew upwards, letting her friend rest as she flew. She found it surprising that she was able to fly so well, but didn't question it.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:42 pm

"You are so dumb!" Lera yelled in her head. "I love it!" Lera said laughing to the point where it was getting hard to run.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:48 pm

I just felt really embarrassed nothing that was damaging but typical feelings. I laid down on my friends soft featherss. It felt so nice and comforting I wanted to fall asleep....
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 pm

I kept on running until we came to the opening of a huge cave. "Here it is!" Lera yelled in her head. "Home sweet home." Lera teased in her head as she stretched and made her way over to a dark corner in the cave where she curled up into a ball and closed her eyes waiting to see what the others would say.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Lauren slowly flew down towards the cave and dropped off Ferra. She then went about going back forth between the forest. Picking up twigs, Fur, and anything she could find. By the time she was done she had a reasonable nest.

"This should work..."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Anya was really quiet despite the excitement in her she was just exhausted, so once she got into the cave she curled up in a corner and was fast asleep again. She slept soundly, not even making a peep, she was so quiet you wouldent have noticed she was there if you dident see the guans fur ball in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:31 am

Lera turned and looked at Ferra. "Well aren't you going to hang from the cave ceiling or something or do you want to sleep on my head?" She asked in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear (Supernatural)   Primal Fear (Supernatural) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Primal Fear (Supernatural)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: