Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The world that never excisted

Go down 
+3
A5018
Hobopew
Yachiru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

The world that never excisted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:13 am

"No I haven't but I saved a cat and that is my pet. My name is Luna." She said letting a bit of a smile cross her lips. Something was different about this girl then a normal human but she didn't know what. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:50 am

"My name is ... uuggghhh my name is ...." she thought for a moment , "holy crap i dont even remember my own name. But I remembered Cooper's." she said to herself. She had a smart idea, and she looked at the medical band around her wrist, "Oh I know, my name is Kieri."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:26 am

Luna began to laugh. "So you remeber your dogs name but not your own?" She then stood and made her way out of the door. "If you need a ride home I have a car." She then made her way out to her car and sat down and waited to see if Kieri was going to come.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:34 am

" Well, I have a good reason why I dont remember my own name. I mean I was attacked by a .... what was I attacked by?" she tried to remember. "lion.. no... mountain lion....no...Bob-cat...no... Oh I know a Tiger. Yep thats it." she said following the girl to the car.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 am

"Okay let me get this right." Luna said buckling herself in. "You were attacked by a tiger in San Deigo.." She said looking at the girl funny as she started the engin.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 am

"Whats so funny, Yeah this doesent jsut happen to anyone, but Im just glad we are alive. Wouldent you be glad." she said getting in the passenger side of the car.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:54 am

"Well I guess that I shouldn't be critisizeing you after all I was attacked too but it was by a man and now I'm a vampire!" Luna said sarcasticly. "Really do you think that there was a tiger in San Deigo?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 am

Rain and Shade looked up at the moon, it was still full. They both couldn't help themselves much longer and tilted their heads back. Both in the light of that bright light sang to silver notes. One a low bellow and the other a high whistle. Suddenly Rain shot out in the traffic of the streets and Shade called out to her trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Luna swerved just barely missing a huge wolf that had ran out into the street. "Oh my god." She said pulling to the side of the street. "I'll be right back." She said unbuckling and running at an amazing speed after the wolf. "Hey you wolf yeah you stop!!" She ran as hard as she could slowly catching up to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 pm

this is what the doggie lookes like !!!

The world that never excisted - Page 2 20080410

Kieri held onto Cooper tight. The car swiveled, and cooper started to whimper. " its okay boy, everything is going to be okay." she said as the girl got out of the car. SHe looked out the window and there she was running at the speed of light. She also saw a huge wolf. "okay, I am oficially Insane."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:23 am

Shade saw the girl running after them and began to panic. She burst into a new speed trying to catch up to her sister. Rain however was running at incredible speed and her eyes were clouded with a red color. She wasn't in her right mind, this happened alot but Rain could usually catch her but began to doubt if she could this time.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 am

*i might want to join but i cant get on every day so i need a character that wont be important......can i join?!*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 am

yes.. go ahead.. the more the better.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 am

k i need jades help with pics and stuff so i will get on in a few days k. dont worry though i will join *ever so slowly*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 am

well tahts fine, we cant do anything really without Yachiru.. take your time...
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:33 am

Luna saw the wolf behind her then noticed the other wolves eyes. At seeing this she ran as hard as she could catching up quickly. "STOP!!" She yelled out jumping onto the other wolves back. She then saw out of the corner of her eye the man who changed her. She quickly jerked her head over to see him standing there grinning.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 am

Kieri watched the giant wolves ( i hope thats how you spell it lol). She squeezed Cooper nothing could pry her hands off of her sweet puppy. She ocasionally petted to assure him everything was okay. She heard him whimper , and looked down at him , and instantly let go. "what happened boy?" She realized how tight she was holding him, and held him lighter this time.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:30 am

Name: Maliron
Apperance: The world that never excisted - Page 2 Guy
Personality: Uncareing only cares about those who he gets really close to. Loves to kill but would save any vampire if they had done nothing wrong.
History: To be reviled troughout story

Maliron watched as the girl jumped on the now crazy looking wolves back. He was amazed at how fast she was but not quite as amazed at he was that she still seemed to remember who he was. He then jumped over the fence that blocked him from where the three were running and he ran up next to the other wolf that was falling behind. "That your mate or someone in your pack?" He asked looking over at the wolf. "Oh and you better pick up the pace other wise your going to be left in the dust." He said smiling a bit.

Last edited by Yachiru on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 am

i decided against it... I SO SOWWY i just never have time any more. I haven't gotten on the computer i a long time so i cant keep up on this
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Shade yelped at the feeling of weight on her back. She turned her head and tried to snap at the girl. She bucked around a bit trying to get her off. She finally reared up and kicked up trying to get her off. She swung her arm around and knocked the girl off. She snuffed and took off running again at great speed towards her sister.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:50 pm

(WRONG WOLF!!!!! I WAS ON YOUR SISTER..... my guy is talking to that wolf >.<)

Last edited by Yachiru on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:34 am

WELL THE WOLF DOESN"T HELP ME!

I'll edit later -.-
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 am

(Okay fine I'm not on Shade I'm on the crazy wolf) LOL
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 am

(guys, i am still in the car, and if you kept running then i am in the car in the middle of nowhere... ) just telling you why i have not posted.. KK
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:55 am

New post has been posted here:

Shade kept running dispite the vampire's words she ignored him and kept running. She began to pick up her pace, kicking into high gear. Her legs pumping as she pushed harder. Making herself accelerate.

Rain roared in anger and turned she snapped her jaws at the girl. She began to turn and roll over the ground trying to crush the girl off her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The world that never excisted
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: