Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The world that never excisted

Go down 
+3
A5018
Hobopew
Yachiru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

The world that never excisted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Luna let go of the wolf and jumped above it landing by it and ran ahead of it. She then stood in front of the wolves path to let it know she was not going to let it go any further.

Maliron smiled and kicked hard on the ground easily keeping up with the wolf. "Why don't you answer me?" He asked the wolf. "I don't bite all of the time." He kept up the pace that the wolf was taking without a sound. His every step was absolutely silent.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:40 pm

"Zip it will ya!?" She snarled finally clearing the final fence and landing on the other side gracefully. Shade collided with Rain and suddenly it was an all out brawl between the two sister wolves. Snapping jaws and claws raking over fur and flesh. Finally shade the darker pelted of the two sisters fell down and Rain stood over her. Both were bleeding and were having a hard time breathing.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Maliron watched as the two wolves fought and he leaned up against the fence and folded his arms. "So you remember who I am." He said yelling over the two wolves to Luna

Luna looked up to see her creator yelling at her. "Yes I remember who you are." She said standing back and watching as the two wolves went at it.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 pm

( is it morning or night., and can it be raining??)

It was getting stuffy in the car and Kieri and Cooper were board. Kieri opened the door next to her, to let some air in. She ocationally petted Cooper.Kieri saw the figures in the distance. "what the heck are they doing." Her eye sight got better, and she could see the two wolvs fighting. Cooper was feeling much better, and so was she. Cooper licked her face, he did that a lot when he wanted to play. Kierir was focused on the wolves, and told cooper to cut it out, "cooper , its not play time, you are lucky you are even here. Calm down boy. Please." Cooper usually listened to Kieri, but he dident , he kept yapping , and getting her to play with him. Kieri told him "No " once more, and Cooper grapped on to her Bracelet her motehr gave her and made a run for it. Kieri unbuckled her seat belt, and chsed after Cooper. He was smaller and way faster then her, but she almost grabbed him, but she slipped, and he kept on running. Kieri looked up ahead, and saw the figuers got much closer, the wolves where fighting, and cooper was running straight for them. Kieri got up , and started running for Cooper again.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 am

Luna saw the little dog coming and jumped over the two wolves ready to stop the little dog if she had to. She got in a stance where she could jump to either side of the road with ease and let out a low but menacing growl.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 am

Kieri ran as fast as she could.She was lucky to have taken track all throughout her middle school and her first year of high school. She concentrated on catching up to Cooper, which she was easily doing. She finally cought up to him. They were both going to colide into the wolves if they dident stop now. It was slippery out, it had rained before , she grabbed at Cooper and got him by the belly. She slipped purposefully on her knees to stop, She stopped about five feet from the wolves, and sprung up and ran to the side of the road. Kieri grabbed the bracelet in coopers mouth and put it back on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 am

Luna glared at the girl as she did this and moved over to where she had ran to. "I told you to stay in the car." She glanced up to see that the girl was now standing by the man that had changed her.

Maliron looked over at the two that were now talking. He then let a smile cross his face as he caught on to why Luna was so mad. "You should have stayed in the car." He said folding his arms and looking away.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 am

Rain seen the small dog and her eyes narrowed, something shouted deep inside of her, "kill kill," She ran forward after the two of the girls. The pup seemed to be like food to rain. "NO! RAIN STOP PLEASE!" Shade shouted scrambling to her paws. The pain was taking affect and her leg was bleeding badly. She tried to run after her but her injurys prevented her further.

Rain dashed forward despite the huge gash in her neck which left a trail of crimson blood.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 am

Luna turned and jumped into battle. She swung her leg around aiming for the wolves head. "LEAVE US ALONE!!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 am

Kieri noticed that the wolf was staring at her dog and running towards her. Her first instinct was to run, so she did. Kieri jolted with cooper in her arms. She ran back the way she came.It was hard to fun with a puuppy in her arms, she was not running nearly as hard as she could with fear she would hurt Cooper.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:21 am

Luna's foot struck Rain in the face and she flew a few feet to the side. She quickly stood and shook herself off before dashing in the direction that the girl had run. Instinct took over and she picked up speed kicking it into high gear and heading straight for the girl. She jumped and collided with the girl and snapped her jaws at the dog.

Shade ran as best she could through the limp towards her sister. When she was close enough she grabbed her sister by the scruff and sent her flying over a few cars. "Go!" Shade snarled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 am

Maliron quickly moved and ran to pick up the girl. He then took off with her. "Sorry about that a bit of a crazy wolf back there." He said his expression not moving.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:33 am

Kieri started to cry, "What kind of world do I live in?", as the tears escaped she clutched Cooper.He licked her face all over, and she couldent help but giggle. She cried even harder whe Cooper began to whimper.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:37 am

"You live in a world that has always been around you you just have never known." Maliron said running as hard as he could to take the girl to her home. "Where to next for me to get you home." He said looking down at the girl

Luna watched as the two wolfs seemed to begin to battle again. "Stop!!" She yelled out. "You two are friends snap out of it!!" Luna said stomping her foot to the ground.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:40 am

Shade looked at luna, "She's my sister, she's not in the right frame of mind, I have to stop her!" Before she could say anymore Rain tackled Shade and began to snap at her face. Catching her ear she began to pull and rack her claws across her stomach. Shade fought back by latching onto her neck and holding on through tears.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 am

Luna watched in shock as the two wolves went at it. She then stood and ran over to help the wolf who was pinned beneath out. She quickly kicked and hit the wolf that was on top of the other in the side and hoped it was hard enough to knock the wolf off.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 am

"thank you" she said over her cries. "Why did Luna get so angry when i came out of the car." She managed to get a hold of herself , and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 am

"Because she was trying to keep you safe.... I don't know!!" He said he let out a low growl. "Where is your house you little human."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 am

"Its right up there." she said a bit affraid. She pointed to her home.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:12 am

Maliron picked up speed hitting about 30 MPH as he reached her home he put her down bowed turned and ran back to where Luna and the wolves were.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:16 am

Rain flew a few feet before slaming into an empty car. Shade pushed herself to stand through the pain. She launched herself foward and pinned Rain who was panting hard. Rain snapped around and caught Shade between her front legs and threw her. Shade slammed into the concrete leaving a skid of blood. She didn't move and Rain stood. Her blood red eyes suddenly turned black and both wolves were left out cold.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 am

Kieri held Cooper until she was safe in her room, well she wanted to think she was safe, but she was not, not until that wolf stops trying to track her puppy. Kieri slipped into bed, and layed Cooper next to her. She fell sound asleep with Cooper trapped in her arms. He wouldent be able to escape no matter how hard he tried.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

Luna ran to the side of the wolf that had just been thrown and quickly looked at the wounds. She then ran back to her car and grabbed her first aid kit and ran back.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 am

In her sleep Kieri had a dream that Cooper had been killed, and how empty her life would be if he was.Cooper was her life, is he was not by her side she wouldent feel the same.She awoke at the nightmare. Cooper was fast asleep. She glanced at the clock, and felt all of her injurys as if it never happened. But it did, and all she could do is hope thateverythign was okay. she had only been asleep for about a half an hour.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 am

Shade's eyes opened slightly at the sounds, "Please, help my sister first, I'm worried about her," Shade said as she gave a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The world that never excisted
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: