Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The world that never excisted

Go down 
+3
A5018
Hobopew
Yachiru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

The world that never excisted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 am

Maliron ran up "I'll get her sister give me some gaze and disinfectant." Luna quickly handed him what he asked for and she then got to work on the one wolf in front of her. "What's your name?" She asked holding her breath at the smell of blood. Maliron was finished quickly. He then told Luna to get on her way and that he would move the wolves into the forest near by. But Luna shook her head and picked up the wolf that she had been working on. She couldn't hold the weight but Maliron ran up behind her and helped her as they both ran into the forest quickly putting that wolf down and running back and grabbing the other one. Luna then sat down by the wolf that she had asked the question and waited for it's answer.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Shade blinked away tears at her kindness. "Thats Rain, I'm shade, We're the Fear sisters. She and I are.......werewolves," she said just as she was falling asleep. She felt the two pick her up and fell into unconciousness and the both of them changed into the beautiful girls. Both tan but both of them had ears atop their heads. Rain had snow white hair and Shade had midnight black hair.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:43 pm

"OK Shade." She said smiling at her. She then turned and nodded at Rain. "Nice to meet you to." She said grinning as she held her breath. She then turned to Maliron and nodded at Rain. "You carry her. I'll carry Shade we have to get them somewhere else." She then turned and quickly picked up Shade running off in the direction of a cave in the forest.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:10 am

Both wolves didn't make much noise or say anything.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:33 am

Luna put down Shade and ran off to get back to her house. The blood was now driving her crazy and she wanted to drink all of it.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 am

Kieri quietly slipped out of her bedroom, and downstairs. She grabbed a blanket and walked outside to sit on the porch. It was chilly outside so she wrapped the soft white blanket around her body and sat on the front step of her wooden porch. She sighed and set her chin on her hands, and she stared blankly at the empty house infront of hers.
After minutes of staring into space on her porch Kieri jumped up and tied the liesh on Coopers coller to the dresser knob, on her way out she grabbed the first aid kit out of her medicin cabinit in her bathroom and locked the front door on her way out. Kieri ran back to the wolves and Luna.
She arrived a few minutes later, and set the first aid kit on the ground infront of her feet and stood there.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 am

"What are you doing here?" Maliron asked. "No one wants you here especially me." He said see what she would do. "You just a little useless girl. Luna is gone and so it's just me and the wolves and believe me you just smell good to eat to me. You would probably end up as a morning snack for the wolves when they get up....... Plus you smell like a cat you smell good to me but they will just think you stink and want to kill you for the fun of it. So go leave I'm not found of people like you who don't listen to a ***** word I say. I said to stay at your house and not to bother us anymore and if I didn't I should have so just go away." He said in a cold voice, not caring for what she might say.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:10 pm

"I am here to help. Silly why else would I be here. " she said in a gigly tone. "I figured there is no reason to slump around and be all gloomy. ... And I dont care weather you want me here or not." she picked up the kit. "I do smell good huh, I took a shower and used my rezberry fiz shampoo. I may be good to eat, i have nerver tried either, that would be a first. And why should I listen to a word you say.. if I was that annoying and I smelled that good I would have been running away again.... So what can I do? ....Kieri ready for duty captin." she said standing up straight like she was about to solute him. "You need to learn some manners ... Although you do look very cranky..." she said with a bright smile on her face. "wait , did you say I smell like cat. Like a kitty cat , or a like a ... " she tried to blert out the word tiger, but it wouldent leave her mouth. "Tiger cat?" she said in a scared cold frightened voice. She had a mini flashback to what happened , she remembered crying so much , she remembered almost loosing Cooper.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:00 pm

room for one more

Name:Willow Kisuno
I am a:werepyre
Appearance:
Human-The world that never excisted - Page 4 Whitehair
Werepyre-The world that never excisted - Page 4 The_Jager_Wolf_by_Novawuff-1
Personality:He is very calm and quiet.Ever since he survived a plane crash nothing bothers him.
History:As stated in the personality, Willow when he was 16 survived a plane crash.He stayed hidden for most of his life and thought that he, had no more reason to live and couldn't go back to his cousin from who's family he was twice removed. (one of you know who I'm talking about.).However he soon met Mia and fell in love at first sight.Now hee fights so that he may never be seperated from Mia.

Name:Mia Ishina
I am a:vampire
Appearance:The world that never excisted - Page 4 Tifa_by_ramy but with pale skin,blue hair, and crimson eyes.
Personality:Mia like the love of her life is very calm.She is serious and somewhat quick tempered.However she is kind and cares for her friends deeply.
History:Mia was a very carefree girl and thought life couldn't get any better,However when she met Michael she knew that she would love him for the rest of her eternal life.She now wishes to help Willow find his cousin and hopefully one be accepted by his family.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:03 pm

"Like I give a f***ing s*** what kind of cat you smell like." He said leaning up off of the wall he had been leaning up against. He then moved toward her and in a blink of an eye he was behind her holding her by the neck. "Leave now I don't care about manners." He said as he picked her up by the neck and threw her in the air catching her in his arms and walking her out of the cave. He then moved her to the exit of the cave and put her down. "If you don't leave now." He snarled in her ear. "I will make you leave." he then turned and moved back into the cave. "Leave!!" He hissed.

YEAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 pm

"WOw ... somebody is an ******* .. Listen .. I am here to help no matter how much help I can give, I JUST WANT TO HELP ... and I do care what kind of cat i smell like because I was attacked by a TIGER... So if you really wanna be a jack@$$ than fine I wil leave..." she argued "I was kidding .. I hope you know that , I am not leaving no matter what, most poeple would be happy for the hlep ... seriously ... You need to chill. " she said biting his head off.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:38 pm

"I don't care what you think. And okay fine I'll tell you one thing you smell like a cat of prey. Now will you just leave I don't want your help I'm not like most people Okay I don't like people I don't like cats I am a dog person and your a f***ing cat go away." He turned and flashed his teeth at her. "I don't care if your trying to help when they wake up to you you'll just make it worse so leave." He snarled. "I know your trying to help but no one wants your help just leave you'll just make everything worse!!" He growled getting in an attack stance to take her down if she come any closer to the sleeping wolves. "LEAVE!!!" He snarled keeping his cool yet looking completely possessed.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:40 pm

((what about my sheets???))
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:45 pm

"Gosh ... for freaking sake Im a human being .. no need to attack ... I will leave , If it makes MR.PISSYFACE happy. Okay.. No need to bend over backwards .. Okay .. God... such a ... Nevermind.. Im going to be the bigger person ..." she said dropping the kit to the floor. "Im not takeing that... Oh , and I hope you get your... Nevermind. Im leaving ... cuz appearently Im not wanted.. and as much as it pains me I will not come back. Happy ,JERK? " She said stomping off. She stomped about 10 feet from the cave and turned right around and sat down to stare at him . " You never said I had to leave and go home.. so I left ,, but Im still here." she said with that Im so better than you voice.

I think the yeah was ment for you buddy.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:14 pm

((if I am accepted than...))

"Well where should I look for her today."Willow said to himself his white hair blowing in the wind."How about we take today to be together instead, of looking for your cousin today?"Mia asked wrapping her arms around Willow."Come on you know how important it is to me to find my cousin."Willow exclaimed to her."Fine but promise me well be able to enjoy ourselves later."Mia said her crimson eyes flickering."Sure I promise."Willow said then kissing the love of his life.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Suddenly both wolves changed into humans. Rain's hair lay around her and Shade sat up. Her shoulder looked pretty injured but other then that she seemed fine. Other then the fact that her face was now covered by long locks of hair. She leaned over and shoved Rain in the shoulder who moaned something and mumbled something about how she was a growing person and needed sleep. She opened her eyes and rubbed them, "I'm hungry," She said through a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The world that never excisted
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: