Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) Empty
PostSubject: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Sigh......This is what I get

I go down to Salt Lake, Utah and hang out with all my family and....my two cousins who are addicted to Pokemon. Figures I spend a week with them and now....I like pokemon again....god I need to be slapped...*Covers face* AHHH Don't hit me now though.

So here we go, I won't make it unbearable.....more or less for our age group...not including Jamie (Sowey but your just a tad bit older) *Huggles anyway*

"Pikachu!"
"Squirtle!"
"Pikachu!"
"Squirtle!"
"Pikachu!"
"Squirtle!"
"Pikachu!"
"Squirtle!"
"Pikachu!"
"Squirtle!"
"Pikachu!"
"Squirtle!"
"Pikachu!"
"Squirtle!"
"Pikachu!"
"Squirtle!"

Random Person: AHHHHH THE HORROR! *Jumps off a cliff into a pit of spears*

So I guess that wasn't the best way to start this RP but I guess I just did it anyway XD

Plot:
Okay so guess what....you know the cute adorable little creatures you used to love. Well now their just a bit more....animal like, less defensless and more......bloodthirsty. Pokemon don't 'faint' they are pitted against eachother till the death ^-^ Yay!

Everyone that made the Pokemon world so wonderful and nice died and went to Hell....Now its your average day in our world...only....we all have badass pokemon to back us up XD

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
(Up to 6 still since that was an idea we can't change and give them all either a picture or a good description of how it changed to something more scary)
Where do you work:

Could end up being boring but hell I'm bored XD

My character:

Name: Firea (short for Fireaella hates being called that though)
Appearance:Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) Black2
Pokemon:

Mightyena or otherwise known as Lupin:
The fluffy not so scary pokemon known as mightyena has now become something feared by many. Its eyes are now completely one chilling color of yellow. Its shaggy pelt is pitch black and it has doubled in size. Its claws are extra long and its teeth now show from under its lip. Many fear the Mightyena...

Typhlosion or otherwise known as Blaze Runner: The once so cuddly and very huggable teddy bear is now what its supposed to be. Its blue has become an deep red and its tan underbelly is now a deep black. Its eyes are consumed by a red flame. Now its once soft fur is now wiry and corse. It stands about 3 feet taller and its claws have doubled, no tripled in size. Its looks close to its ancestors: The Wolverine.

Umbreon or otherwise known as Lunar flower: Lunar flower is a female and so she looks less vicious then her counterpart. Her black pelt is now as dark as the deepest parts of hell where even a fire cannot hold enough warmth. Its once yellow rings have now become more vibrant but now carry a huge array of colors, no two the exact hue. Lunar flower has deep purple rings and deep honey gold eyes. She has deep red fangs that appear from under her lip and now has long bladed claws the same deep red. Her ears are long still and her tail is now more fluffy.

And the final edition to my team on pokemon that I will never stop using:
Eevee or otherwise known as Nightshade: Eevee was the cutest of all pokemon, not including a selected few. Now its not much different except for the fact that its less furry and has practically lost its mane. Now with only a small tuft of fur on its chest it looks like a little fox. Its ears are still long but its face is long as well now. Its eyes glimmer with a deep red tint and its teeth are black. They appear from the bottom of its lip as well. Its once warm brown fur is now a pale grey as if the color is draining from its body.

Where do you work: A Dancer at a nightclub
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Keep a secret for me , but I used to love pokemon, and still do , I watch the show wile I'm getting ready for school in the morning ...LOL save me a spot please...I will do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 am

Save me a spot, I like the idea of a more modern type pokemon. The show was just to much like a Fantasy...
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:25 am

xD I know you guys have spots saved for you
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:43 am

Uhhhh can I use my pokemon that we used for your other thing. If so send me their names in PM lol I forget their names. oh and save me a spot please.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:55 am

Name- Lily (or Lil, her full name is Lilian)Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) Final_11
Age- 20
Gender-Female
Pokemon-
Arcanine :Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) Arcani11
luxray:Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) Luxray10
Dragonite : Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) 149-dr11
( i hope the pictures i edited on photoshop help.. Im not good at describing things...)
where do you work- I am currently unemployed
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 am

Okay we'll just say their a bit more vicious right? and accepted XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:52 am

Yeah.. did the best i could...Thanks though!!! * huggles*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 am

Kay come on guys, bump!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 pm

BUMP! COME ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:50 pm

I dont know what to post....
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Kinda waitin on Arash or Yachiru
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 pm

I miss Yachiru.... she has not been on in like forever... uugghhh i have abandonment issues.. my best friend just moved away... and years back i moved to florida away from my childhood friend..

( i am thinking where we can start off with this...)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Well most likely at my work and don't worry she's had a major concert coming up its tommarow so she'll post tomarrow if I have to drag her by her hair XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 pm

oh please do... man i miss her... seriously... i am not lying about the abandonment issues... loosing two best friends can do alot to you ....
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Name: Draco
Appearance: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) Anime123
Pokemon:
Shiny Charizard- First and only pokemon given to young Draco by his deceased grandfather, the fourth member of Hoenn's Elite Four, Drake. This beast annihilates Daraco's opponents's entire team, its dark color representative of its dark and vicious nature. This is Draco's prize possesion and teammate, and as such is trained extremely well to compete for the ultimate prize...life.
Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) ShinyChar
Where do you work: Gladiator
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Sweet gogogogogo

you got first post?
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:05 pm

How about you ....??!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Well I guess I could....lets..........Okay I will

Ay, Ay, Ay
Nobody likes being played
Beyonce, Beyonce
Shakira, Shakira (hey)

As the beat began to play in the dim light of the nightclub. As the first high note played the lights of the stage lite up. The curtains opened and a figure stood with two similar forms beside her. The lights made it so just their silhouettes showed. With each new beat a new color joined the lighting.

[Beyonce] He said I'm worth it, his one desire
[Shakira] I know things about 'em that you wouldn't wanna read about
[Beyonce] He kissed me, his one and only, (yes) beautiful Liar
[Shakira] Tell me how you tolerate the things that you just found out about

With the steady beat the figure moved forward. Her hips swaying to the beat. Beside her two Gardivoir danced like back-up dancer.

[Shakira] You never know
[Beyonce] Why are we the ones who suffer
[Shakira] I have to let go
[Beyonce] He won't be the one to cry

With every movement the girl's long golden hair swayed and the beads on her skirt collided with eachother adding to the dance.

[Beyonce] (Ay) Let's not kill the karma
(Ay) Let's not start a fight
(Ay) It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar
[Shakira] (Oh) Did he laugh about it
(Oh) It's not worth our time
(Oh) We can live without 'em
Just a beautiful liar

The Gardivior shot sparkles into the air occasionally but the Dance was all about the girl. All of her spins and shakes were perfect.

[Shakira] I trusted him, but when I followed you, I saw you together
[Beyonce] I didn't know about you then 'till I saw you with him again
[Shakira] I walked in on your love scene, slow dancing
[Beyonce] You stole everything, how can you say I did you wrong

With every beat the crowd seemed to grow louder and louder as the girl onstage danced. She blinked through the lights and pretended they weren't there.

[Shakira] You never know
[Beyonce] When the pain and heartbreak's over
[Shakira] I have to let go
[Beyonce] The innocence is gone

This was the best way for her to keep her mind on the dance. She pushed herself to keep going. She hated this...

For a beautiful liar
Just a beautiful liar

Then again this was the new life thngs weren't Daisys and Daffidils anymore..

[Shakira] Tell me how to forgive you
When it's me who's ashamed
[Beyonce] And I wish could free you
Of the hurt and the pain
(Both) But the answer is simple
He's the one to blame

'Welcome to my life' She thought to herself as she finshed with a big bang. Her split was perfect.

For a beautiful liar
Just a beautiful liar
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm

[aight:)]

Draco gave a sigh of relief as his charizard tore into the neck of the rival Zangoose. After the winner was declared, he watched as his opponent was led away in chains to an underground dungeon where he was to be executed.

This had been one of his toughest fights...his charzard was actually breathing hard, and suffered some minor scratches.

"Well, we're alive for one more day..." Draco grunted as he made sure his pokemon was okay before he put him back into his ball.

One more day. Thats all it ever was. You win, you live to see tommorow. You lose...start praying to the god of your choice. Draco hadn't lost a battle in 9 years, and over time his name around the prison became "Reaper". Draco didn't like it, but it made people fear him. And in this prison ground, fear is your best friend, or your worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:06 am

(I AM SOOO SORRY I HAVE JUST BEEN REALLY STRESSED OUT WITH PIANO AND MY SAXOPHONE STUFF!!!!)

Name: Yuki
Appearance: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) Animegirl-1
Pokemon: Absol: Is Yuki's most miscife pokemon he seems to enjoy to mess around with people until they want to kill them selves. Absol is amazingliy fast and very strong in battle. Is black and white. His name is Black Jack.

Jolteon: Is a very a.... Shocking pokemon who seems to have no sympatye for any other pokemon she is battleing. She is a dark almost black yellow with red eyes. This Jolteon's name is Volt.

Where I work.: Yuki works at a fancy restaurant as a cook/ waitress.

Yuki took the orders of all of the people she was caring for and went back to cook what they asked for. She quickly finished and brought out their drinks and food. "There you go." She told everyone of them. "Anything else I can do for you?" When they answered she quickly moved to get what they needed or moved to the next table.

When he shift was finally over she walked outside to let her pokemon stretch. She then made her way over ot her favorite club. On her way she quickly put her 500 dollors of tips in her wallet. But what she saw in the club made her happy. He favorite dance was out on the dance floor with her amazing moves. But what made her sad is that she ended right when she got in the club. She then made her way back stage to see if she could meet her. She smiled when she saw her. She then made her way over to her waving. She pulled out her two pokemon to let them no that she wasn't here just to be one who would get thrown out.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 am

Lily grabbed her pokeball and let arcanine out. " hey boy , I know yoiu hate to be in there, I am sorry." she said petting her vicious arcanine like it was a cute little poodle. " come'on , lets get luxray and dragonite out too. "come'on out guys." she said throwing their pokeballs. "hey there guys , have a nice rest? Lets go get some food. You boys mus be starving. Wait out here wile I go run into the store. Behave boys , remember the last time I left you three alone , you almost killed eachother." she said as se ran into the store and bought human food. she bought Chicken and beef , and other meat products. She cam out with a bunch of baggs in her hands. She got all the meat, and cut them into even pieces for all of her pokemon. " look you guys are all in one piece. Good boy." she said to each one as she fed them a piece of meat.

After she fed her pokemon she put Luxray and Dragonite backin thier pokeballs and took Arcanine for a walk. She allways took her pokemon everywhere with her. She let them each out at differnt times, but she allways made sure that they get a chance to hang out with eachother. They dident get a long all of the time, so she tries to fix that. She also lets them out in places they feel comfortable. Arcanine likes to roam the streets, Luxray likes to be indoors most of the time, and Dragoite likes to be out in the open. "come'on boy , lets get me some food she said walking into a club with Arcanine.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:27 am

Firea walked into the back while the two gardivoirs, with their perfect hips and swaying bodies walked back to their trainers. Firea took off the blonde wig and threw it to the floor in an angry way. She had forgotten to twist in a certain part of the song and it was really killing her. She walked through the few dancers to her things. Infront of the mirror she looked at herself and her face became softer and she began to pull her fake eyelashes off. She slipped out of the beaded skirt and slipped back into her skinny jeans. She pulled on a purple and black stripped shirt and brushed her hair. She looked into her bag at the four small pokeballs each one had been decked out in its own way. She could name them all just with a glance. She pulled on her bag and thought back to the time when she was younger and would battle fellow people and taste the battles, that was just for gladiators and hunters now so she pushed the thought away and walked away from her vanity. She walked by a girl and her absol and for an instant glanced at the girl. She really didn't want to talk to anyone right now, not after her terrible preformance...
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Yuki turned and followed the dancer out of the building. "It's no big deal! You only missed one turn." She said glaring at herself for having all of her dances memorized. "Please I just want to meet you maybe have a pokemon battle my absol and jolteon are going crazy.... They haven't battle in 2 years and they really want to." Yuki said catching up to her with her two pokemon streaming behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: