Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:45 am

Firea stopped she turned, stunned at first. "A....battle?" She said her eyes sparkling. Her hand instantly moving to her bag. It gripped her favorite pokemon and her hand trembled, the ball trembled, it hadn't felt her tremble in a long time and knew the feeling all to well.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Yuki smiled and had her pokemon at the ready. She knew the girl had more pokemon and was probabily better at fighting then her. "But I have one condition. Let's do this old time stile where we don't kill each other." She said carrying out the 'Don't' to let her know that she wanted to keep her pokemon safe.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 am

"Good, I didn't want to see you cry," She said with a light smile and joking written all over her words. She headed to the door, "Come on, lets go outside into the parking lot," I said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 am

Yuki followed her into the parking lot with her Absol and Jolteon close behind. She stood on one end of the lot and waited for what she would summon.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:28 am

Lily saw the girls go to the parking lot, Arcanine was stareing at them. " come'on boy. Lets go see what they are up to." she said petting his back. He was taller than her on his back legs, so on all foor legs he came just up to her hip. She rubbed his back as she walked. He followed her. She walked out to the parking lot, and sat down on the curb and patted the seat next to her for arcanine. "Come here baby." He loved it when she called him baby, it was there special nickname for him, the minute she found him that was wat she called him. There was a sort of comfort to the word or him. Arcanine sat down next to her he rubbed his head on her leg like a cat."You are so cute, one minute you can be rubbing against my leg like a cat, and the next minute you can be totaly vicious. " She said giggling. She petted arcanine and watched the girl.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:04 am

Firea took her position at the far end of the parking lot and pulled out two pokeballs. One was a deep black and had huge metallic spikes poking out from all directions. Firea held that one in one hand and in the other she held a sparkling purple ball. A huge purple ring was spray panted on one side. She tossed them high up in the air. From the studded pall appeared a huge wolverine. Its red and black hair glimmered in the light of a street light. He roared in anger, its huge claws shinning.

From the purple ball appeared a small black fox. The feminine fox had luminesint purple rings and her golden eyes glimmered. "Lets do this Lunar flower and Blazerunner!"
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:04 am

Draco sat on a dusty, wooden in his puny, miserable cell. He was done killing for sport. He hated his name, Reaper, he didn't send anyone to their graves...it was the owners of the gladitorial prison that were the real killers.

His charizard was in its ball next to him, and then Draco looked at it with a certain inquizitive look in his eye. Maybe...just maybe...

It was illegal to unleash a pokemon in one's cell, and doing so would probably get him and his pokemon killed. But was it worth the risk?

Heaving a great sigh, Draco muttered, "I need you, Shadow."

The black beast popped out of its ball, and as soon as it did, the alarms everywhere went off.

Draco shouted to his companion over the noise, "SHADOW! WE'RE BUSTING OUT! BLOW A HOLE IN THE WALL!"

Draco figured he still had about a minute or so before the guards came in. Shadow blasted through the walls with a stream of fire, until freedom could be seen. Draco hopped on his back, and out they flew, kup, up into the sky untill they were beyond the clouds. As he left, Draco could hear the faint curses of the guards below.

They touched down not far from the prison, in a small town. Draco returned his charizard, and started to scout out this new city. As he walked , he heard on a nearby store radio, "ATENTION! THERE HAS BEEN A BREACH IN THE SECURITY OF THE STATE PRISON! A PRISONER BY THE NAME OF DRACO DRAGONIS HAS ESCAPED! IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS OUTLAW, PLEASE, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BRING HIM IN BY YOURSELF! SUBJECT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL! HiS APPEARANCE IS..." and so it went on, giving a detailed description of who he was.

Draco ran into a nearby alleyway, but then suddenly, he heard the sounds of pokemon ahead. Had the guards already found him? He followed the noises untill he came to a parking lot, filled with a battle. He sat in the shadows of the alley, and observed.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:21 pm

"Volt Black Jack it's your time to have your first battle in years!! Fight well.." They then went into their routine of observing their enemy. After they watched every movement of the dancers pokemon for about 30 seconds they began to run around and attack.

(Sorry I don't know like any of the names of the attacks they have)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 am

(here em: http://pokemon.marriland.com/hgss/pokedex/absol/
http://pokemon.marriland.com/hgss/pokedex/jolteon/)

"Okay! Lunar Flower give that jolteon a FAINT! and Blazerunner give absol a flamethrower!" Firea screamed.

The dark female fox dashed forward just about to collide with volt when she disappeared. She then appeared to the side of Volt and slammed into his side. Blazerunner didn't run however, he lifted his large head and then released a huge wave of fire from his mouth heading straight for the absol.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:21 am

"Volt shake it off then tail whip" She called out as the pokemon hit her's. "Black Jack dodge then quick attack!" The absol and Jolteon both did what Yuki asked and aimed for a home run.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 am

With the flash of the tail whip Lunar flower's defense dropped a little before she shook it off all together. "Lunar flower, HYPER BEAM!" Lunar flower responded by opening her jaws exposing her long black canines and then from the back of the fox's throat came a light. With this attack at close range it was almost eneviatble that the jolteon would faint. Blazerunner felt the much smaller lion slam into his chest and flew back a few feet. "Blazerunner, FLAMEWHEEL!" Firea shouted. Blazerunner suddenly began to roll and was engulfed by flame heading straight for the absol.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:34 am

"Volt dodge." She quickly jumped into the air and was ready to attack again. "Thunder attack." Out of no where lighting appear and was going straight for the fox. Black Jack got hit by the flame wheel but stood and was ready to go at it again. "Black Jack bite."

(don't really know what happens when a absol uses bite sorry)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:59 am

The hyper beam released at the last second but as soon as it left Lunar flower's jaws the lightning stuck and electrocuted the small black fox. She screamed out in a growl meanwhile as the absol locked on to Blazerunner's neck he thrashed around before using a huge mega punch. Knocking the absol off.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 am

Black Jack flew about 3 feet but landed on it's feet and let out a low growl. It then went back into to battle. "Black Jack use Psycho Cut!!" Yuki yelled out as Volt landed. "Volt use Thunder Fang" as they both lunged at the apposing pokemon.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 am

(I'll give the descriptions of the attacks for you kay?)

The absol jumped into the air and thrashed its head to the side and shot a wave of black at Blazerunner. "Boy! use a Fireball!" Firea said with a flash of style. The huge wolverine shoet a flaming ball of power toward the blast. The two attacks collided in the air before causing a huge explosion.

Right before the explosion the Jolteon jumped up its canine's creating static. It jumped and bit down on Lunar flower's neck. She thrashed around through the pain. Smoke suddenly filled the air from the explosion and smoke covered the field. It was imposible to see.

Suddenly from the smoke the Jolteon appeared but in the jaws of Lunar flower who had used bite as well. She threw the Jolteon ready for the fight to pick up again.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 am

Volt stood and shook of the pain. She limped a bit but other then that she was ready for battle. Yuki yelled out. " Volt use Thundershock." The Jolteon jumped and was ready for her attack.

Black Jack stood tall as the two attacks collided but he was ready for his next attack. Yuki then called out to him "Black Jack use Slash." He then ran at the pokemon and was ready for the KO.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:11 am

Lily studdied thoer moves, and the way each of them directed and treated thier pokemon. "Wow , you guys mean buisness."she said to both of them at the same time. Arcanine shook his head like he was saying he agreed. "we can learn a thing or two from them huh baby?" She said petting Arcanine.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:48 am

"Blazerunner time to end this!" Firea shouted as the Absol ran up to use its long syth. "OVERHEAT!" Firea shouted. Blazerunner tilted its head back and roared as a huge wave of fire and heat overwelmed the whole battlefeild causing extreme pain to the absol.

Meanwhile Lunar flower felt the pain course through her body once more and finally she fainted. Firea gritted her teeth and returned the beautiful purple ringed black fox. "While your at it Blazerunner hit the Jolteon too!" Firea said to her large pokemon. He growled in an answer and the heat only became worse and streatched a bit farhter.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 pm

(I'll post tomorrow oh and Jade could you please answer my PM)
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 am

Draco couldn't stand the battle any longer.

It brought up too many memories.

He ran out in the middle off the battlefield, and screamed, "STOP!" to both combatants, waving his arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 am

Yuki watched in shock but pulled out of battle quickly. "Volt!!! Black Jack come here the battle is over!!!" She smiled at the dancer. "You win okay I loose I needed that thanks I'll go back into training." She then turned to the man that had run out into the field. "What do you want!?!?!!" She hissed at how he had rudely stopped the battle.

(It might take Jade awhile to post her computer died yesterday But she might just post on her living room computer or come over to my house to post but just be patient)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm

(Quiks gone again, disregard that.....) Repost please my friend
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am

Emily!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 pm

YEAH!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Victoria!!! ... Yep?! Heehee... Repost Emily!.. I think that's what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: