Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Yuki watched in shock but pulled out of battle quickly. "Volt!!! Black Jack come here the battle is over!!!" She smiled at the dancer. "You win okay I loose I needed that thanks I'll go back into training." She then turned to the man that had run out into the field. "What do you want!?!?!!" She hissed at how he had rudely stopped the battle.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:36 pm

(NONE LISTENER!)
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Haha!... She still dident listen!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:38 pm

uhhh repost what ...... LEAVE ME ALONE I"M STUPID!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

We are not picking on you... Listen jade said that quick left again, so we will forget he ran into your battle so take that part out! You make me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 pm

ohhh uhhhh ok but I suck at this!!!! I don't know like anything about pokemon....... SHAME ON ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Shame on you!! TiskTisk!! I only know a bunch cuz I watch it everymorning when I'm getting ready for school!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 pm

And I watch it never never have and probably will sooner or later......*cough* *cough* maybe never *cough* *cough*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 am

*YACHIRU! I NEED YOU TO POST YOUR MOVES IN THE BATTLE, QUIK ISN"T AROUND ANYMORE AND SO THAT MEANS HE NEVER RAN OUT INTO THE FEILD
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 am

AH fine I will fix your mess EMBLY!!!!!! haha .. jkjk give me a moment!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)   Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets bump Childhood up a bit... (Pokemon RP)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: