Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:05 am

The hybrid growled and his grip tightened around his blade, he knew who this thing was meant to be, and why he wouldn't be able to kill her. The fight was already over in that sense. "Down girl2 The hutner said, his wings dissipearing behind his back and his form blurring from site.

The hairy form reappeared behind 'Malice' and Jinn snapped his elbow back i a furriocious blow towards her head, if it collided it would send her to the floor and knock her out enough for him to persue the hunt. Ironic how it had come full circle from hunter to hunter.

"Anissa, heard my voice" Jinn's telepathy said into Malice's head, "Just go down, i'll fix this" The beast said wiating for his plan to suceed or fail.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 am

"I can't," Those were the words that came in a silent whisper. Malice stood and her scyth appeared back into her hands. She stood and blood dripped from her forehead. Her pale skin shone brightly in the sun. She looked to Jinn and then she jumped high above and lifted the Scyth high above her head. She cried out as she brought the scyth down, the blade headed straight for Jinn. "NOOO! My love I'm sorry!" The mental thought came.

Mother hissed and the walls shook, "Fine come then," She said and then Luca, Edwin and Mother disappeared.

Mishi became extremely confused and looked at the young girl, "What on earth do you mean love?" She said in a calm voice.

Elliot shook it off and went for a walk and growled all the way. The sarrow was gone the only thing he could do now was curse himself...
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 am

"Momma... I mean Mishi, you are my Mother... and Inu... he's my Father."She couldn't be a kid anymore, she had to be mature.

Trying to act like she was small and helpless was good for when she was living where she had now thought to be the future. But here, back when everything was dangerous and things were complicated, you had to fight and know what to do.

"I'm... at least from what it seems... from the future..."Sonia tired to explain, "Mom... You and Inu and I need to talk..."

---

Junisa was on the run, looking for any trace of Elliot's scent. If she could find his natural aura then she could follow his every step and eventually she'd find him. And when she did, well she wasn't so sure what she would do. But she knew that when she found him, she would know, it would just work like that.

"Elliot, please... please forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 am

Elliot stopped at the sound of her voice. He stopped and a jump of joy ran through him. He turned and saw the sorrowful look on her face. He was reminded of what she had done. He narrowed his eyes and in that wolf form, truly had a look of betrayal on his face. "My sister is gone.........but you did nothing," He said as tears ran down his face.

Mishi looked at the young girl, "I....I....." She broke off and didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:08 pm

The hunter smirked and said "And this cycle ebgins again" He brought his claymore up to the scyth and stopped it, his huge muscles bulging with raw power "Tell me where she's going," The hybrid looked at her for a moment before brighting a clawed foot up towards her stomach, and letting it stomp foward at her fleshy stomach
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:38 am

Nami clutched the dust and wished for it to return to the human form. But the Mist ould not reverse death, no matter how one wished. She once replicated a person but it was a dummy that could do little to replace the original person. She could replicate Anissa, wipe memories and live with herself knowing the truth. But it wouldn't be fair to everyone, and she couldn't bring herself to make the others think things were fine. Instead she could at least have the dust and make one and have some left should she later decide another replicant be needed. She clutched as much of the dust as she could and ripped a part of her dress. In seconds the cloth became a small urn and the dust was lifted into it. She then took a small hand full of dust and sprinkled it on the ground. Then shutting her eyes she brought up an exact replicant. Every feature, her hair the eyes, the skin the clothes, everything was exact, but it wasn't a fix.

"Anissa..."

"Yes..."

"Leave..."

"Of Course... Nami"

Nami hated it, the way she worded everything, it may have been Anissa in every detail. But this wasn't the Anissa she knew, it sounded like her, but her words weren't right. She watched the Dummy leave and knew that she should never have made it.

---

"Mom... Come with me..."Sonia said taking her hand.

She led Mishi back to where Anissa's body had once been with a rather great pace. She spotted Inu and picked up her pace. She knew that it would be hard for both of them to believe, but they would have to accept it.

"Inu er- Dad... we need to talk..."

---

Junisa forced herself to look at Elliot, she had to get him back. She hated the look in his eyes, but it only motivated her to hopefully get the look off of his face.

"Elliot... I thought... if... my brother... Mother... they seemed... I..."

She couldn't form words she wanted, the look in his eyes choked the words.

"Elliot... Mother... she lied... My brother... he... he hates me... but... you... you actually..."

Tears held back her words she wanted to fall and have someone to hold onto but knew she could not cry on him.

"Elliot... you actually cared... you... liked me... you..." She tried to continue with her words.

"You loved me" She whispered
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 am

The Monster immediately spun around and swung its massive fist at Alice, letting at a roar in the process.

The scene cut to another black area again, but this was not Dan's mind now. This was the mind of a young girl who was lost within herself. "Liooooonaaaaa, Lioooonaaaa. Where are yoooou?" said a voice that seemed to come from a dark figure that walked out of the darkness. A pair of bright blue eyes piercing through the darkness.

-------------------

Damien sat there taking deep breathes, trying to contain himself as the elavator continued ascending. Finally a bell rang, and the door slowly slid open. It showed a large dark room with a table parrallel to the leavator on the other side of the room. A figure sitting at the table looked up at Sora and Damien in the elavator. "Who are you?" the figure asked. "Only my son is aloud on this floor. Leave immeidately."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:00 pm

"What? But no, We're gunna be killed by that maniac upstairs," Sora said shaking with fear. She could tell there was power in this person and it terrified her.

Alice was flung into the trees and slammed into a branch. She fell through them and then into the ground. Alice tried to stand but couldn't the wind knocked from her lungs.

Loki approached the figure within Liona's mind. In her hand she held a chain that was clasped around Liona's neck. "Looking for something?" She said with a smile.

'I don't know,' She said mentally. When Malice turned around quickly and bit down on Jinn's arm. Her body was colder then ice and her fangs were like hot iron. They dug down into the meat of his arm.

Elliot growled deeply, "How....You don't know what I feel!" He snapped. He stood and rushed at her. Mid run he changed and grabbed her throat. He held her a few inches from his face, his brilliant blue eyes and deep red hair. His tan well toned skin. He couldn't help it anymore, his eyes softened as he looked into her red ones. He leaned forward and pressed his warm lips to her icy cold ones. His touch turned more tender and he took his hand from her neck to her sides.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Michio stared at the now still Mikazuki. He watched as she transformed back. "Hi there." He said as she looked up at him. He then turned to where Inu was and then his eyes moved to the girl dragging someone behind her. He waved to them, then looked at Inu with a questioning look.

Mikazuki looked up to see Michio and she tried to speak but she couldn't she didn't know what she had done while her demon had taken over. She then looked down at the ground wishing she could have had more control over herself.

Michio looked over to see an Anissa walking away from them. He knew it wasn't really her so he tried to block the view of the others on the other side of the clearing. When she had gone a safe enough distance he walked up and greeted the 2new comers. He left Mikazuki there to think of what she should do next time she transforms. He then smiled and stuck his hand out for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 am

Jinn smirked through the pain and said "So you like fire huh?" He tensed his arm so his muscles gripped her fangs before cahnting a few words. His blood litterally begun to boil, and the blood would scold her mouth if any was in it. Jinn then brought his arm out sharply snapping the fangs. The hybrid smirked and then said "Go down, so i can find the bitch" The furry man then hopped up and spun around brining his body weight into a spinning kick to malice's face.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:36 am

Malice screamed as the fire scorched her tongue. Malice's fangs snapped she flew back. She clicked her tongue through the pain and the fangs regrew. She didn't however have time to move out of the way of Jinn's kick. She flew back and skitted to a halt. She hissed and pushed herself up. Her face was the back to being the blob. Slowly it morphed back into position creating the beautiful face again. "There is no stopping me, Jinn you have to run, I can't.....st....stop myself," She said. Standing she walked forward raising her scyth above her head ready to fight again.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 am

Jinn sighed and said "Then you'll have to forgive me." He did a chant for a moment then walked forward slowly. When he was within a step he said "I'll find you on the other side... Trust me... I'll sort it all out" He then brougth his blade tip up towards her stomach and ran forward ina sudden jolt of speed, aiming to run her through and finish this fight.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 am

As the blade drove through her stomach, her body didn't quite know how to react and shifted into her original form, Her long crimson hair growing out and her soft skin. Her fangs retracted and her dress was visiable. The blade stained the dress red and the scyth vanished. She couldn't help but be a bit shock. The pain from her wound causing her to go into shock. She began to shake and her hands gripped the blade. "Jinn," She said through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 am

((Jade use william I need a response.))
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 pm

I already did..............*sigh* okay

William looked at the innocent looking boy. His green gaze adjusting and looking deep into the person. "Come," He said slowly. He headed off into the brush wanting the boy to follow him.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 am

(No Inu?)

Junisa's tears slowly stopped as she embraced the kiss. But when she broke away they started again. She fell into his arms and cried on his shoulder. Even though she had not wanted to, she couldn't bear to hold herself up. Everything from the moment she was turned came crashing down, and she was breaking with it. She wrapped her arms around him, not wanting to let go. She pulled her head away, as she stared into his eyes a song seemed to play in their heads.

Fall to Pieces

I looked away, then I looked back at you
You try to say, things that you can't undo
If I had my way, I'd never get over you

Junisa looked into Elliot's eyes, softening as events flowed all around, events both good and bad.

Today's the day, I pray that we make it through
Make it through the fall, Make it through it all
And I don't want to fall to Pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you

She no longer had any secrets, one false action had made it clear. But here she was trying to build herself back up.

I don't want to talk about it, and I don't want a Conversation
I just want to cry infront of you, I don't want to talk about it
Cause I'm in love with you

Tears continued to fall, but she tried to wipe them away. All the events seemed to slow, as if this one moment was freezing them.

You're the only one, I'd be with till the end
When I come undone, you bring me back again
Back under the stars, Back into your arms

Slowly one event started to fade, as if it was forgotten and forgiven.

I don't want to fall to Pieces, I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it, and I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry infront of you
I don't want to talk about it, Cause I'm in love with you

She brought him close for another kiss, wanting to feel his warm skin against hers once again.

Wanna know who you are, wanna know where to start
I wanna know what this means
Wanna know how you feel, Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything

One by one the memories and events faded, replacing them the ones that had recently been created. Meeting eachother, the small embraces they had shared in the short time.

I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit and stare at you
I just want to cry infront of you, I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit and stare at you
I just want to cry infront of you, and I don't want to talk about it

She pulled away wiped one final tear from her eye and buried herself in his shirt.

Cause I'm in love with you...
I'm in love with you...
Cause I'm in love with you...
I'm in love with you...

One final memory faded, her leaving and betrayal, now this moment in it's place. The event shattered and she looked up at him.

I'm in love with you...

"Elliot... I..." She couldn't form words.

She deided not to leave it to words, she leaned in once more for aother kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:57 am

Jinn reverted too his wings coming out and wrapping round them "I need you too wait in limbo.... I'll get this sorted"Tears began to stream down his face as he continued "After i find mother.... I'll bring you back... I swear it " He kissed her before turning the blade and finishing off the job.

As he brought out the blade he paused for a moment, simply unable to move before his anger rerose inside of him. His wings turned a firery blood red and his hybrid form burst out again as he burst into the masnion looking for some form of scent of mothers.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:27 am

Anissa kissed his lips and when he turned the blade she pulled back and screamed but felt the pain suddenly numb. Again she fell back. She landed hard on the ground and blood trickled from her lip. "I....trust you," She said slowly. Her emerald eyes closed and the breath left her body.

(not yet, Waiting on Jinsoku first)

Elliot wrapped his warm arms around her, "Don't cry. What is done is done, this was mother's doing not your own."

Mother chuckled from within a dark place. She couldn't help but be proud. She had truly done the impossible. She had brought Malice in just to get the satisfaction of seeing one loved one kill another.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 am

The Monster watched as Alice smashed into the tree. "Too easy" it said in a deep raspy voice. Time to finish her off he thought to himself before the monster got down on all four, coking its head up, his two extra arms pointing straight up in the air. He let out one last emmense roar before a black inferno blasted from his mouth towards Alice. The tree she was leaning against was immediately incinerated, with her inside it.

"I've come to take my neice back" the figure said in Dan's voice before finally walking out of the darkness.
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 Dark-3
Much like Malice had come from the darker parts of Anissa's mind, this form had come from Dan's power within his intellect. This form is what kept him sane after Kagosha broke his emotionless state, seeing as he still had to control the monster within him, and this is what helped him. "Give her back, and I just might spare your sanity" he said as he held up a hand, the golden razors that surrounded his body moving with it.

--------------------------

"I dont have time for this nonsense" the tall dark figure muttered as he stood from the table.

Damien finally rushed out of the elavator and stood in front of him. "Please! I know you can help us! Our family is in danger!"
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Jinn sniffed around the heft perfume of mother was everywhere, and finding it wasn't the problem. He looked up to roughly where she would be, and spreading his wings and tightening his grip on his blade he sored up again like a bullet smashing through one floor before landing and looking around before shouting "I'll gut you, you realise that you've pout yourself infront of a ****ing unstopable force!"

[Jinsoku needs what now? XD what was inu's last post to him?]
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 am

(Pay attention my little tardo *huggles* xD)

"Jinn, you forget, I'm dead as well. There isn't much else that you can do either. I am unstopable........" She said breaking off in laughter. She fell from the shadows and landed infront of Jinn. Her hair laying perfectly on her shoulders, the pink orbs glowing with power on the inside. She had put her other comrades in another place. A castle far off.

"Fight me," She said eyes glowing.

Sora nodded, "PLEASE!" She said breaking down.

Loki laughed uncontrollably. "Sanity wasn't something I obtained in this life," She said laughing in a high voice. She pulled the chain of Liona's and pulled her face up and against her cheek. "She holds her own, It wouldn't be my fault if you caused your own family to go mentally insane," Loki said, smiling, almost too wide for her own face.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:08 am

[Well unless i'm told i can't do much with Jinsoku.]

Jinn smirked and reverted, his wings staying out on purpose and said "I'm beyond death. I thought you'd learn that by now." He then moved closer in a blink of an eye, his blades edge at her throat as he said "And i know things that make demons shudder in fear" His voice was seeping with venom as he continued "Now tell me. How do i uncurse her body. Kill that thing, and maybe. Just maybe. I'll let you live," His eyes were a firery red as he stared directly into her soul
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 am

(Inu is restraining Jinsoku again after the wonderful punch in the jaw and trying to calm him down)

"Jinn, my sweet, obediant dog," She said slipping out from underneath his blade and walking up behind him, a sweet smile on her face. She placed a hand on his shoulder and looked into his face, "You know you can't do much if I'm dead. Plus, since you didn't know, I released a demon into your daughter....there isn't much at all you can do if I'm dead," she said raising an eyebrow and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Jinn smirked again and said "OH but my dim witted whore of a mother in law. I'm an agent of the gods. I can do alot more, than kill you, last chance before i use your astral intestines in a way that Lucifer himself would be ashamed of" Jinn then brought a leg up and swiftly kicked out behind him. Not his fastest kick but quick enough for a hybrid.

Jinsoku struggled against inu's arms and said "LEt me the **** go!" His muscles were bulging and his eyes were a deep yellow as he continued to fight against the wolf man
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 am

Mother fell but landed as if she were going to bed. Her hands on her stomach and her face smiling.. "Thanks for the completment but I have more impotant matters to attend.... Like causing an end to all humans," Mother said with a smile as she disappeared. She blew him a kiss before falling into the wall and disappearing.

"AND WHAT WILL YOU DO!" Inu snarled back at his nephew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next