Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Sylver gave a look of surprise. "You?!" he yelled. "I thought you were dead!"

Riroku looked at Sylver, and yelled, "You thought wrong. Minka! Attack!"
With that, Riroku grabbed his claws, and ran torwards Sylver,

"SO YOU ARE AGAINST ME! THEN DIE!" he said, and with that, the rock bridge began to melt under Riroku. Riroku hopped onto a nearby rock that hadn't melted.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Minka floated above the lava. She smirked, "Fighting fire with fire," She said and a gust of wind came and shot the boiling rock toward Sylver. She knew all too well it wouldn't do much but it was a bit more of a stun. Suddenly Minka felt her hind legs begin to shake lightly. "Hurry," She said to Riroku, her jaws clicking on the simple word.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Sylver shielded his eyes as the lava flew forward. This gave Riroku enough time to jump to another rock. However, he was still far from Sylver...and Minka was fading fast. He couldn't make it to Sylver in time...unless...

"Minka!" He yelled over the bubbling lava. "I love you!"

Suddenly, Riroku's hair changed color...to black and red, and his eyes staed to produce flames.

"I must remain in control..." Riroku thought, his body shaking as he tried to prevent his demon from controlling him.

"HAHAHA! Minka, your boyfriend has betrayed you! See, look at him! he is evil once again!" Sylver yelled tauntingly as he saw what Riroku had done.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Minka floated to a nearby rock, "NO! I won't let you loose Riroku!" She said and shoved more of her light into him. Her hind legs were shaking badly and now her front legs shook with pain she stayed standing. She was going fast but she wouldn't let Sylver win.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:34 pm

*Meanwhile*

Junisa looked towards the Vampire once more and gave him a deep glare that told him he better not hurt Elliot, less he deal with her.She wanted to Hiss, but she held it back, and buried her head back into Elliot's fur.She was annoyed by the fact that she couldn't really do anything.

"Be Careful, don't get hurt"She whispered over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Riroku whispered so that only Minka could hear, "Minka...this is my choice...please...forgive me for doing this." His clawed hands hung by his sides.

Sylver laughed triumphantly. "Minka, its over! You lost, Riroku is mine again, and there is nothing you both can do about it!

"...your wrong..." Riroku said softly.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Minka's legs gave out finally and she landed on her chest her legs were useless now and her whole body was limp, the only thing that showed her attention was her eyes that blinked with shock and the greatest feeling of betrayal. She layed there waiting for the end, the end of pain, suffering, insanity, this painful and challenging world. His words confused her, "I hate you, with the most *Gasp* hatred anyone anywhere could have," She said to no one. It was directed to anyone just her emtions that seemed to pour of in her final moments as the once beautiful and respected wolf. She had such pride and now in her final moments she refused to give into sylver.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Riroku looked over at Minka, and then looked up at Sylver.

"Do you know why I changed? Becuase Sylver, when i'm like this...you're apart of me. When you tore my soul open, you put part of your own soul into my own. So...what happens when our souls are connected, and one of us dies?" Riroku shouted , while holding up his right claw.

"The other dies with him."

Sylver's expression went from triumph to fear as Riroku plunged his claw into his chest. Blood rushed out of his body as he dropped to his knees, then face down on the rock.

Sylver's chest ripped open, and out poured the demon's blood into the firey lake. "NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" He shouted as he started to sink into the lava. After much screaming and curses, Sylver's face sunk below the lava. He was dead and defeated.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:50 am

Minka's body couldn't hold up the wolf form anymore, she watched this happen but shouted, "RIROKU!" She said tears coming to her eyes. He was dying and she was leaving this world no to become an angel, not even a ghost, just nothing. Minka's form changed but she wanted to be with riroku. She flew over slowly and having the hardest time. She couldn't flip him over because he would just go right through her. Minka was slowly disappearing, meaning that he was slowly dying. "Riroku," she said softly. She fell next to him on the stone, slowly she felt everything that had once made her herself disappearing.

Elliot nodded and looked around, he then realized that Sora and Damien had disappeared. Unfortunately this only had a moment to process before another vampire tackled him. He fell to his side and He felt Junisa leave his back. He was in a fury as he battled the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:23 am

Riroku, with what little energy he had left, turned his head to face Minka, and smiled.

"We did it." He said with much difficulty. He barely clung to life, his blood was everywhere around the rock.

Riroku slowly reached out his hand, as if he wanted Minka to grab it. He wanted to die as one.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:16 am

When she called him that he immiediately knew something was wrong. He sat up in the bed with her. "What is it my dear?"

(The family isn't gonna know where they are, but Damien and Sora are still gonna need to be RPed as. XD)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:32 pm

hu-uh I'll PM hims

Kagosha's eyes clenched shut as she tried to remember what her dream ahd in it. Lately it seemed her strange ability was getting weaker and she had a tough time trying to remember things she dreampt. "I.......I don't remember," She said concerned. She hated feeling lost like this.

Minka felt tears appear. She hadn't cried in such a long time..........

She moved her hand forward and layed it on his hand and for the first time, it was solid. She knew it was because the lines in afterlife's final moments things always became blurred. She had to take advantage of this and kissed him for the first time ever. The first real kiss. As she pulled away she cried harder, "This is........*overwhelming shake* all my fault. I'm sorry Riroku," she said through the pain that shook her body. She was disappearing, slowly her legs were disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Riroku felt...strangely empowered by the kiss. His pain he felt in his chest slowly began to go away. His hair and eyes slowly returned to their normal colors.

He continued to look at Minka, and said, "None of this is your fault. This...this is all MY fault."

"Minka, I love you, and thats why I decided to take my life to end Sylver, before you lost yours. At least now...we can finally be together forever..."
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Dan kissed Kagosha on the forehead as they sat on the bed. "If its the children, I dont want you to worry. I have a feeling Damien knows where to go for safety" he said before getting out of the bed and starting to get dressed. "But let us check to be safe"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Assina laughed and threw the V off of her. She flicked her wrist. The long shimmering blade that spelt death reavied. She hissed in pleasure. The hot air rushed out of her mouth, vibrating against her shadowed fangs and out into the cold winter air. The hot and cold air created the long puff of white smoke that had risen upward. She placed the cold steel to the V's throat and pushed slightly, "Say hello to death for me, Tell him.............how long to meet him," She said to the ear of the dying V. She then made a quick slide of her arm and the blood spewed out onto the fresh snow making it become crimson red. She breathed in the stench of war, of blood, of death. "Ya know," She said as she gripped the head of another V, "I might just stay," She said and smiled the black fangs and the saliva that stuck to them leadking from her mouth, shown brightly.

Kagosha nodded, she decided it would be best to head home, she hated to leave such a beautiful place but again it pained her to be away from her children. They weren't as old as they looked or sounded, Still her little babies she had not to long ago. She remembered the pain it took in her and the love that she felt for them. She couldn't truly ever forget them, She kissed his lips once more trying to break away from this fantasy world.

Elliot had ridden himself of all Vampires. He growled low and loudly as if challenging somebody anybody to challenge him. A chuckle broke though the air. A young boy with emerald green hair stepped forward. He suddenly leaned his head back and let out a long and terrible roar. His chest cracked and burst outward and then his back snapped. It was almost like the terrible transformation of a werewolf but instead more muscle and more jaw reconstruction came to be. His hair grew out into a long mane at last. A dark grey lion stood infront of him, "Welcome us! Your greatest enemy, Werecats!" He snarled.

(YESH I KNOW IT ISH LION KING STYLE BUT WHAT OTHER STYLE IS AS CLASSIC AND AWESOME AS LION KING????)
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 Gypsymoon_lion_by_J_C

(YESH I HAVE INTRODUCED A NEW CHARACTER TYPE! ALL HAIL ME!)

Agent rolled on the ground with Alice ontop of her. She placed her feet again under Alice and just below her chest. She pushed full force. Alice flew back and flipped midair. She landed on her feet and hissed loudly. Alice bolted forward only to be grabbed by her hair by Edwin. The tall and extremely pale vampire stood and threw her off to the side. Alice hit the ground hard and fell out of consciousness.

Liona moved in Heather's arms, "No, please........DON'T!" She screamed. Suddenly it was as if the new knowledge had awoken something............deep within.

Inu ran around the fight, he spotted the new werecat and a loud growl rumbled inside his human chest. He ran over to Heather spotting her from a distance. Now it seemed the battlefield had erupted in these new creatures. Panthers, leopards, lions, lynx, and even Tigers snarled and used their huge claws to attack his pack.

Titus snapped his jaws toward a small Lynx werecat. She danced around him, her speed far beyond his own and clawed his back. He screamed in pain as the long dagger-like claws started towards his neck and all the way down his back. He spun around and caught her by the ear. His jaws snapped down as he threw her to the side. She only chuckled lightly picking herself up and giggling.

Sora looked at her brother, "Where are we going?" She shouted over the wind.

Minka looked into Riroku's eyes and only shook her head slowly, "I'm disappearing, I won't exist," She said. Suddenly she felt a surge of energy and screamed in pain. A voice echoed in her head, "Sister, take my essence. Your death isn't needed for the deed that you have fulfilled has far surpassed death and so another life shall be given to you!" the voice of her sister echoed. The power then was pushed to Riroku healing his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm

After getting his pants on Dan picked up Kagosha's clothes from the floor and handed them to her. He put on his shirt before walking into the other room and blowing out all the candles. He came back into the bedroom holding the other wine glass of blood. He sat on the edge of the bed with her. "Care for a drink before we go?" he said with a smile.

"A place.....I saw in a dream" Damien said as he ran, carrying his little sister. "I know it sounds strange but I have a feeling its real, and safe."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 am

Kagosha felt a bit bad for stopping this wonderful evening. She pulled herself out of bed and took the clothing. She stood and pulled her dark purple tights up her slender legs. They showed ever muscle in her upper legs. They went to just below her knees. She then took her black shirt and pulled it over her head. It was loose towards the bottom and when with the bottoms she was wearing. She then took her black belt from the pile and fastened it around her waist. She took her necklace and fastened it behind her neck as well. Lastly her gloves. She then turned to Danny as he entered, her long silver hair was still straight and didn't have a single hair out of place. "Yes that sounds lovely," She said with a smile and walked over.

Kagosha's new look:
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 Wonderfull_gothic_girl
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 am

Dan took a drink from the glass, taking half of it. He then kissed, giving her a small taste of the blood before pulling away after a moment and holding the glass up to her mouth with a smile.

(*cough*Sora*cough*)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:53 pm

*Damnit*

As Dan's lips brushed against her she couldn't help but let her tongue dart out for a moment for a better taste. She smirked as she pulled away and took the glass. She drank the last of it but a small droplet fell from her lip. She looked at him, not noticing the small crimson droplet.

Sora glared at him, "Your basing this off of a dream!" She couldn't help but snap. She didn't do it often but when she did it was obvious that her mother was still apart of her.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Riroku felt a rush of energy now overwhelming his body. He could feel the stab marks over his heart begin to stop bleeding and close up. His body felt strangely warm, like a blanket had been placed over him.

He reached out, grabbed the rock, and pulled himself to his knees, coughing up some blood.

"Minka...did you do that...." he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:08 am

>.< GUYS COME ON! I know we all have school but we could all at least post once a day:

Junisa is where she last was, behind Elliot as he battles Werecats

Heather is out of the battle with Liona and Inu, Sonia with Inu

Nami or whatever her demon form is called is fighting?

Minka began to shake and a pain overtook her. She shook for a moment before her form began to shake between a wolf and her ghostly form. She stayed in her wolf form and then howled in pain. She felt her jaw crack and then suddenly the ebony fur grew back, her gums, her tongue and even the roof of her mouth. She felt it crack back into place and then her fur and skin grew back on her top jaw and muzzle. Her eyes glowed a bright and feroucious purple. Her patches of missing fur and showing bones became healed and her tail was alive again with long fur. Thats when something about Minka changed. Her fur lightened and her paws darkened. Her purples grew brighter but something drastic changed. Bright neon claws extended from her paws. Her tongue also a green color. Her eyes flashed open and her eyes also had changed bright green.

New minka wolf form:

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 Minka10

She wasn't done with this transformation. She suddenly with a blast of sealing energy she was human again, in a black top and white jeans. She had her hair in her face so you couldn't see what she looked like.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 am

Dan moved forward and kissed the drop from her chin. He then moved up and kissed her blood stained lips with his. Once he pulled away he looked at her. "Ready?" he asked with a smile.

"Yep" Damien said as he continued to run. "We're almost there"
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 am

(okays I'll do better)

Circe watched as the felines suddenly appeared, her inner self telling her she knew the leader.And with that she had the Instinct to kill, aimed for the leader and the leader only.

---

Heather continued on, her mind trailing off to the battle from earlier.How was everyone doing?Was everything alright?Would they all make it out?

---

Andrew continued to carry the sleeping Luca, his mind focused on finding a place to stay.

---

Junisa watched as Elliot started to fight the Werecats, her heart longing to help him.Her mind told her not to interfere, but she did not listen.She ran next to him, wanting to bear her fangs, but instead grabbing a branch.

---

Sonia followed Inu closely, asking what seemed like a million questions.

"Daddy, what's wrong, why are you forgettin' me?"She whined.

---

Kira suddenly stepped forward and appeared about a mile from the battle, snow starting to fall on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am

Sora smacked her forehead, "We're so doomed," She said, never the less she kept waiting.

Kagosha nodded. She took Danny's hand and headed towards the door. She couldn't help though as she went to take it she buried her head in the bend of his neck. She kissed it one last time as she walked toward the door.

The great grey lion stepped forward with a smirk. Elliot glanced over to see Junisa with a branch. He saw how she was suddenly standing with ease. He was comforted to see she was better but was frightened for her. He dashed out and gripped the large lion by the throat. He was shaken around quite a bit but held on. The Lion roared in pain and raised a paw and slashed across. He slashed Elliot's belly, Elliot in reaction yelped in pain and released. He wouldn't be defeated, He snarled as he jumped up and caught the lion in the face. Blood hit the snow but no one could be sure who it came from.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 am

(Gonna kill off Kira, and make a new charrie, cause I can't see how I'll use her, so... yeah...)

The blood drifted from the snow and began to gather onto Circe's fingertips, the color darkening as it leapt from finger to finger.She had reached the lion and clawed, the blood on her fingers rushing around the Lion's body.

Junisa came up behind branch in hand and swung the tree branch at the surrounding Felines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next