Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 am

Jinn smirked and brougth his foot up a bit of her clothing had torn off with the kic k. He raised it up and sniffed it "I'll be seeing you shortly," He then sniffed the air around him and turned to run. He jumped through the window slammed into the ground and continued running off in a direction.

The boy turning werewoof struggled mroe in his grip, Jinn's strength becoming obvious as the boy slowly gained strength in his anger "I'll kill her! I'll find her! I'll avenge mom!"He roared hsi skin becoming more fur lined, his teeth gorwing and bones cracking as they took the shape of a lycan thrope, the transformation almost complete

In the afterlife, or more precise the plane of limbo a figue floated down onto the vast green planes. Near Anissa's soul lay she approached, her figure slim and toned, her eyes endless and yet full. The wings on her back hardened with scales yet seemed as delicate as a butterflies. The spiritual woman approached the lady and then squatted on her finely sculped haunches to say "Wake up child." her voice was crisp, clear, and had the tone of a thousand harps playing in harmony.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 Maskdrawomen
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:00 am

Michio pulled his hand back at glanced at the struggling man. "I was trying to be nice but is that not how it is here or something?" He then glanced back to see if Mikazuki was awake yet. She wasn't she had moved herself into a fetal position and was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 am

"That voice......" the tall figure said as he looked at Damien. "You sound just like my son did when he was a boy" he said as he came closer and closer to Damien. He reacher down and held Damien's chin up as he shivered from the mans cold hands. The man looked at his face, seeing the dark hair, but the eyes he expected to see where not there. When he looked up he instead saw those all too familiar eyes on the face of the girl that stood back. "Well......its finally happened......I have grandchildren" he said before lightning outside flashed and shown in the window you could see the face of the man with the coldest blood in the world, the King of all vampires.

----------------------------------

"Now, where'd that other one go?" The Monster said in hiis growl as he looked around, searching for Loki's form. The blazing tree behind with Alice in it came crashing down in a fiery mess of burning leaves and branches.

----------------------------------

"I can still rip your mind apart" The new Dan said as he came closer to Loki, the golden razors starting to move around his body.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:18 pm

"Grandchildren?" Sora said blinking. A calmer face washed over her as she began to realize and returned to her normal emotionless face. She nodded after much thought and looked to her brother. "Who was chasing us upstairs?" She said in questioning.

"Try it, Risk it, Do you really want to? You still don't know what will happen to Liona here," She said lifting Liona up higher.

Loki laughed as she jumped up and landed on the beast's back. "HEY UNCLE DANNY! WANNA GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE!?" She screamed as her claws appeared and dug into his back.

Anissa opened her eyes and almost hissed as the bright light around her flooded in. She looked about as her eyes began to adjust. She looked up to the goddess and held her breath. She had never seen someone like her before.

Inu didn't have a chance to say anything to michio, He tried to adjust to Jinsoku's changing form but it did no good. He knew that Jinsoku would have his father's strength and that he wasn't any match, not that he would mention that to his Jinn though.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:47 pm

(Yeah whenever you're ready Jade)
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Jinn continued to run through the forest, he was free running through the landscape at about fifty miles an hour, his grip never left the hilt of his large blade as he headed towards mother once more.

The godess looked at her curiously and said "Hm, i could see why he'd be so interested" She then snapped her fingers and the landscape shifted away like in the matrix till they were both in a family room with a large fire and two seats. The dragon like godess looked at her and put fingertip to fingertip and waited for Anissa to speak.

Jinsoku eventually broke Inu's grip as he burst into his lycan form, at this moment he was more beast than boy and subsiquently he just ran straight forward towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:51 pm

"****!" Inu cursed as Jinsoku got away. He gripped his hands into fists. He didn't stop him, he knew that Jinsoku needed to do what he was trying so hard to do, and there wasn't any of them that could stop him.

Inu turned to see Mishi and the little girl,"Mishi, didn't I tell you to keep the girl away from here?" Inu said with a slight sting in his words. Mishi blinked apologetically, "She insisted on speaking with you.....you might want to hear what she has to say," She said.

Anissa looked around in awe. "What do you mean?" She said. She was a bit shaken but was slowly relaxing and becomeing a bit more adjusted.

Mother hummed as she danced around a huge ballroom. Her hair dancing around her. The whole ballroom was filled with thousands upon thousands of vampires. All dancing with other. They were preparing but tonight they would dance, feast, be ready for the distruction of the human race.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:11 am

Jinn arrived and said "Another ****ing mansion.... Gods ***** it."he knocked polightly three times before kicking the doors into the hallway, they killed several vampires as they bounced through the way and into the stairs "Honey! I'm hooommmee!" The hunter roared in the mansion he felt like he was youngagain and raiding the old manisons, he changed his figure so he lookedl iek his younger self, his old guns appeared and his calymore turned back into the katana. He walked in and waited for his reply gun and sword ready.

Jinoku ran through the woods he kept running and running as fast and as far as he could till he oculd find a scent of his mother.

The godess sat perfectly still and said "Don't play dumb, i know your perfectly intelligent to listen when spoken too, even when your not being spoken too you listen. That is why he likes you, you know" Her mouth didn't move and her facial expression remained one of curisoity in her but even though it stayed that way, a feeling of a smirk would come to Anissa
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:57 am

Anissa's eyes narrowed as her gaze rested on the goddess. She didn't mean to give any wrong feelings but she just found that her eyes had a tendency to narrow her eyes so all of her attention was focused forward.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:37 am

[The rest of them?]
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:49 am

Sorry it was the middle of class and my teacher shouted at me...

Most of the V's stopped. They turned and Edwin could be seen at the front, a maiden, young and beautiful at his side. She clung to his jacket and had a look of fear on her face. Mother smirked but disappeared. Edwin's icy gaze didn't leave Jinn as he backed away into the crowd. The woman at his side suddenly gave a high shrill hiss and the rest of the vampires got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:18 am

Jinn smirked and said "Oh joy, killing retards. Last chance you coffin cuddlers, give me 'Mother' and you can walk outwithout having fought the hunter Jinn Nialo. Got it?" He asked smirking and standing most casually , he did however walk into the ballroom walking to the middle of it. The vampires would clear a path till he was in the dead centyre of the room. He stood once mroe and said "Those who want to try their luck, let's dance." He pointed to the band and said "Hit it"

The godess gave equal stare, her pupilless eyes boring into her soul as she looked through her past, genuine curiosity and interest taking over. "Well. Ask" She said finding one of the questions in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:34 am

The band began to play as the vampire's hissed and began their attack. Through the rustle several vampire's dodged and ran out of the way.

She didn't know what exactly to ask but gave it a shot, "Where exactly are we? I know I'm dead....I remember that but....where," She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:38 am

(LOL YOU FORGOT TO SIGN ME OUT!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:39 am

***** you em...

I was logged into her still sowey ^-^'
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:39 am

(He he funny funny anyway go on)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 pm

[xD so i take it thats the valid post]

Jinn smirked ducking under two vampires that decided to lunge at him, he brought up the double edged katana and slashed twice as they passed over him. The corpses turned to ash and spluttered across the floor as Jinn began to bob his head to the music "Fine then i guess it's slaughter for you all" He walked towards the exit where more vampires owuld stop him. He blocked a few well timed slashed with his blade and continued the fight trading blows with vampires till he got to the door.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

"You have a death wish," Edwin said with a well dose of venom in his words. Mother chuckled as they made their way through the huge halls, "Or I have a good plan," Mother said with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:44 am

Jinn finished up in the ball room before the majority of them finally realised he wasn't just some punk who could play dress up with a sword. He walked up the stairs, or should i say leapt up it in a matter of several leaps. He turned down a random corridor and began to sing a little song

"What is it really, That's going on here..
You've got the system for total control..
Now is there any, body out there..
Now watch us suffer yeah cause we can't go.
What is it really that is in your head
What little life that you had just died
I'm gonna be the one that's taking over
Now this is what it's like when worlds collide!"

By the end of it he was sprinting down the corridor before continuing

"Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
What you gonna do baby, baby
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you
That's the end of all time"

He leapt through a wall before smirking too her bobbing his head and saying

"What is it really when they're falling over
Everything that you thought was denied
I'm gonna be the one that's taking over
Now this is what it's like when worlds collide"

The halls sung up with the song over and over again, and the hybrid angel warrior simply said

"Are you ready
Yeah, I'm ready
That's the end of all time
Are you going
Yeah I'm going
That's the end of all time!!!"

Before lunging towards them both the gun firing towards Mother knowing that she'd run first and his sword ready to gut Edwin.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:24 am

Mother heard the gun fire and had just enough time to dodge out of the way. Edwin hissed as he dodged them both. "I see you made it in time, but where is you invitation!?" Mother hissed. She snapped her fingers, "Luca!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 am

Jinn smirked slamming his shoulder into Edwins chest and said "You know me. It's not a party till i'm here." He turned to Ediwn and said "I'll kill you later" He smirked swpinng in around to slash at Mothers neck.

The goddess didn't move only put her fingertips togeather and said "Where do you think? Your in the afterlife. Where do you think he goes too most of the year?" She asked her jaw not moving, but her head did tilt to one side as if she was sizing her up
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:43 am

A shroud of dark mist appeared and Luca stepped forth. Her eyes once blue now complete blood red. Her once red almost pinkish hair was now as black as night. Her lips were as red as her eyes and her once pink peachish skin was pale as snow. Her dress was now nothing but dark shrouded cloaks. She had made her complete transformation.

"Mother..."Her voice brought Icy chill to the room.

Mother's Dark Arts had mixed with the mist, and had clearly left it's mark.She was no longer an infant or even a child she was a teen, looking like a sick version of Nami. Her look sent daggers at everything, and it was no different when her stare turnedto Jinn.

"Jinn Jinn Jinn... never thought you'd handle old Malice... but then again she was a Hag before we Fixed her..."Her voice grew stronger with every word, the spite with it.

Her gaze looked towards Mother once more and a fiendish smile appeared on her face.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 am

Mother dodged backward and when Luca appeared a smile creeped over her face. "Edwin," She said. Edwin was collecting himself from the wall.

Uh... I have to take william through this now hurry and post!
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:37 am

Jinn sighed and brought the gun up point blank to Luca's face before looking to Mother "Do you really want her, him, and you dead? Why not just tell me how to get rid of the curse, and i'll let you live, that is until you kill some of my human friends" Jinn said pointing the blade at Edwin, he knew Mother wouldn't attack him, and taht Luca and Edwin were the real threats of violence right now.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Trace uneasy at first followed even witha reluctant regret,rising from the pit of his stomach.He thought about what he had done and wondered,'had this pale skinned induvidual been the one to forget his past to clear the path to his destiny.As he finally caught up with Wiliam he bare;ly noticed his skin turn pale and his eyes glow a dark crimson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next