Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:28 am

((I have no intention on giving Jinn that chance for now Darkness has manifested and amplified his speed and strength.))
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 am

[And your in the world of the dead. Where his powers aren't limited?]
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 am

((Hobo get Jade I'm bored this rp is pretty much the only thing that preoccupies me.))
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 am

[1:No you do it, 2: Join something else?]
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Guys, god, I leave for Thanksgiving....which was almost pointless....

as was stated in my sig but anyway...

More to say: Why the hell does everyone want to pick a fight with Jinn?

Mother has a purpose but what the hell!? Its okay but lets cut those down in the future...

Lets see here (Ugh to many characters......)

Anger....she was beginning to forget what that felt like. It drained from her body, but was easily replaced with a new feeling....helplessness. Anissa still watched her sharp emerald eyes growing paler, She felt as if the ground would fall out beneath her. Her fingers gripped tightly and she tried to tear her attention away....only she couldn't.

Mother's eyes glimmered blood red, "Lucifer?" She couldn't help but give a sickly chuckle. "You want the honest truth, he and I are old friends....Thanks to you Jinn," She said giving another horse chuckle. Mother looked as if all her body would fall off her bones. She didn't look to good infact she looked even more repulsive then anything most people had seen. Her pale skin was loose and barely hung to her. Her eyes were suckin in and her spin and most of the bones in her back were almost protruding from her back. Small peices of her pink locks fell out. Mother's attention quickly turned to Trace when he asked that question. "Go and you'll never find the answers, BOY!" She spat in her sickly voice, "I only know your past and if you leave then you'll have no one to help you through a pathetic life without me," She said.

Minka looked to her brother, "We'll find the pack, that way you can have your time," She said and gave a small yip as she changed back into her wolf form. Th new colors excentuated her pelt. She joined her mate, his silver pelt sparkling as they ran. She let him take the lead, but she was close behind him.

Elliot held Junisa tightly and finally pulled her away, "Junisa, I...I shouldn't have been so harsh," he said with a bit of pain in his voice. "I'm sorry," He said his icy orbs shimmering.

(If I forgot someone tell me, I've been gone for a bit so I might have forgotten)
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Jinn chuckled too hopping back and letting his transformation to a large hyrbid with angelic crimson red wings, he flicked them out and a few feathers dropped down. "Good to see you have new friends but seeing as i have the power here to ***** slap him and you, don't push your luck. Just tell me the god ***** curse and you can die in peace." He growled the katanna in his hand turning back into a large flaming great sword.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 Mma1d3 but on fire

The godess chuckled and said "Hm, he's shortened his time on earth several times. Just to see you alive and well. He even brought people to the after life, and showed his now true power. You realise how special you are to him Anissa (enter her full middle names here) Nialo." Her gaze had turned to her as she sat back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 am

(I knew you were gone for Thanksgiving, it was obvious, but my brother hasn't always been the guy who thinks the obvious... ANYWAY...)

Junisa clung to Elliot, drying her eyes in his shirt. Before any of this she would have joined Mother and probably would have killed him. But now, she realized, she only wanted was him. She wanted to be by him, think about him, protect him. She looked up her eyes lessing thier usual glare and color fading. They softened, showing innocence, that of a young child. But it wasn't just that, her once icy red eyes had somehow softened and faded, a soft pink with faded streaks of red. She looked up at him, her grip loosening.

"It's okay..."She let go of him and stood next to him.

"We should get back..."

---

"Heather I-"Nami tried to answer.

"Focus Nami!"Heather snapped.

Nami had seen the figures for what they really were. There was Anissa, Jinn, the Boy from the fight, someone that she had doubted she had ever seen, and Mother. The minute she saw Mother she wanted to run at her and fight her with all she had. But Heather grabbed her, stopping her in her tracks.

"Nami, you can't, were not even here, were only watching..."Heather spoke quietly.

"Can't we do anything!"Nami shouted.

Heather was cut off as the area around them began to fill and soon was no longer faded. She was about to run but knew it would do her no good. They were entering the afterlife, and there was nothing either of them could do about it. Nami and Heather were Dead before there time.

---

"What I mean Father is that, You and Mishi, are Parents... I am one of your Children."Sonia was careful with her words as she led them away.

Back to the forest she came from, hoping to show them just glimpses. And it worked, though not quite as well as before. The area they entered was much like a Hologram, but every detail was fine and as it should have been. The One scene they saw was a slightly older version of Inu and Mishi with what seemed to be newborns.

"Father, I can't explain it, but this is the future, and I don't know how, but somehow I left and entered now... which by now I mean the past... or your time... or.... I don't know..."She was scarred and figured both adults would know why.

---

Luca continued to wander until she came to an opening, where through the dark corridor she could see the figures of Mother, Trace, Jinn, and several others. She reached in for just a second, hearing Mother's words to Trace and grabbing him, bringing him safely away from a fight in which he would die. She then closed off the portal him on in the corridor, herself in the fighting.

"Mother..."
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 am

Just as Trace was about to lower his darkness and cooperate with Mother's threats Luca grbbed him and sealed the corridor she dragged him into with her on the other side.At first ferious he realized that he obviously wasn't strong enough with his current darkness."I must find more darkness...and what better place to get it then Mother's dark corridor."he said as his human like form took full form."Whoever that hybrid was I doubt that this will be the last time I see h-""Your weak Trace weak."a voice said in the distance."Who said that?"Trace said turning to every corner around him."To think you were once my pawn your pathetic."the voice said as a white image of Raiu appeared."Who in limbo are you?"Trace asked confused on how Raiu seemed so familiar and yet he had never seen him before."ah well your my only way back to life so I guess you'll have to do."Raiu said before his white image entered Trace and unlocked the final part of his darkness."now then time for my body to come back and better than ever."Raiu said as his dark crimson aura flowed around Trace's body and then formed around a body that had come from Raiu's summoning gate.the aura reformed it and Raiu's spirit new his body was complete exited Trace's body and entered it."Raiu is no more now there is Raikou."he said as he teleported above New York."I think it's time to take my revenge on both humans and hybrids alike."he said as he looked down at New York with his evil crimson glare."What just happened?"Trace not so sure at what just happened.

((You guys didn't think you saw the last of Raiu did you?))
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 am

*holds back a laugh.....* LOL! Do we ever see the last of any character? Mother has come back 2 or 3 times and Minka has come back 5 or 6 times and even Edwin has come back at least 4 times XD Don't mean to sound rude but I can't help but laugh....

And Jamie her middle name is Crest just for reference

Anissa glanced at the goddess at her words. 'Your being stupid Jinn, don't do this.....I don't....." she could think much more unable to put her own thoughts into something...anything. She felt so weak so....... like the Damsel in Distress. She hissed at the thought. Her pale hands gripped harder and her knuckles turned white, blood dripped down her palm and onto her clenched knuckles before falling down. She wouldn't cry, she promised herself right now, corny but she wouldn't cry, only if he fell....

Mother felt a smile tug on her lips as Luca pulled Trace away. "Thank you Luca," She said before looking back at her opponent. "Jinn, so.....make....you....move!" She said as she practically burst from her skin.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 26841110

Elliot nodded and kissed her one last time. His eyes were deeper not so much the sharp icy blue more of a soft baby blue now. He took her hand and lead her away, "There isn't much left.....The pack is spooked, Inu is torn and..." Before he could say anything a new wolf appeared from the brush. One he had never met before. Quickly behind her a silver wolf followed. They were welcomed by the pack as they all howled and jumped around them. Emmit actually was crying, His deep brown pelt stained by his tears. Elliot raised an eyebrow but shook it off. Titus stood and walked over to Elliot, "Minka," He said. Elliot's eyes widened but he nodded. "Do you know if anyone is left?" He asked. "Most of everyone is gone, Agent died.....Anissa died.....We lost a lot," he said though his voice didn't shake. Titus had once killed many so it didn't affect him as much. The only one who was truly close to him was Annalisa (WHo I"m going to take over....again >.<), she was blind and depended on him a lot.

Inu's deep yellow eyes looked into the little girls. He nodded finally, "You must have passed through time somehow," He said looking up at mishi. Her soft gaze was a little shocked but she looked at him like she would have any other day, a sharp crush that showed how much she fancied the dusky wolf leader.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 am

"She's not dead..."Junisa answered quietly.

Her voice was barely above a whisper, and yet it was made so everyone could hear her. It was true, Anissa wasn't dead, at least as far as Junisa knew. She had figure Mother would use Anissa, and sensed it when Malice attacked Jinn. And now, well she didn't quite know, but she had a feeling that she was still alive, maybe not here but alive somewhere.

"Mother and Jinn... and Nami and Heather...They're with her"She whispered.

---

"Anissa"Nami was scared for her, and tried to run towards her.

Heather did not stop her this time, but merely sheilded her, as Luca had rushed forward and tried to knock her away.

"Heather"Nami tried to get inbetween them, but Heather forced her away.

"Go help Anissa, I'll handle her."Heather answered, knocking Luca from everyone else.

Nami didn't fight, she just nodded and ran to Anissa and the Goddess's side. She could see she was trying har not to cry, trying her hardest to force it back.

"Anissa, it's okay, Jinn knows what he's doing..."She tried to speak words to calm her but she wasn't sure herself.

Jinn had faced many things but this was definetly a fight to the death. She wanted to help, but knew to stay out of it. She was never the protector, only the protected, and she was no match for Mother, she knew it.

"Come on Jinn, Kill her..."She whispered.

---

"Father, Mother... what... what...should we do?"Sonia tried to form words and could only form one question.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:40 am

Jinns form seemed to smirk and all he looked up right to the godess. Who was out of sight from everyone, but he knew she was there and he said "Be it your wish." He then turned back to mother and said "By the demons in hell, and the lord upon high, smiting will be done int he lords name the rightjous shall prevail, and on thsi. The battlefield of limbo, i bless the gorund. In the name of the father" He slashed up with his greatsword. "The son" He slashed back down before saying "And the holy trinity. All demons that step on this battlefield, and all darkness in their soul shall weaken" The cross burned in the air before dropping into the ground. It was then that millions of chains shot up all around them going towards Luca and Mothers new form. Jinn tilted his head and then said "And so shall they be done into eternal damnation."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 am

"Now then lets begin."Raikou said as he stared down into New York's streets looking for the perfect place to start destroying making his name known and have mother regret for killing him in the first place."Ah yes Centeral park should do nicely."he said as he raised his new blade up high as it burst into flames.with a single motion he threw it down into the grounds of centeral park and a massive explosion engulfing the park made it nothing more than a crater.Raiu's sword returned to his hand and he laughed as the humans below ran for there lives only to be stopped as he sucked them dry of any blood they had quickly moving from victim to victim.Raikou slashed through cars and victim alike even against the defenses the humans had this destruction was destined."Pathetic humans you shall wish you never existed in the first place."he said before teleporting into his realm.However as he took his first few steps his energy was low and he could feel himself weakening."heh heh heh looks like I exerted a little to much.ah well I still need to fix myself a new fortress."he said as he teleported once again.

"Who was that guy....So more questions are added to my plate huh. Well I guess thats all I'm good for...unanswered questions."Trace said as he tapped into his darkness."I guess all I can do now.....is practice."he said as his sword appeared in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 am

Anissa felt warmth press against her and turned to see her oldest daughter and she would always be that. She embraced her, "Nami," She said wit her eyes clenched tight.

Elliot looked to Junisa, "N...not....dead?" He said with trouble.

Mother or now this great beast screamed in a loud high voice.... No words in particular. Just the bone shaking screech that filled the air. Its skull tossed back as it faught the chains that held it down. Shaking and twisting trying its best to rid itself of the aweful feeling of being caged. That was one feeling that Mother had never known....she was the first born vampire and so she had always known freedom.

The city below screamed in panic and everyone began to run. Several police officers tried their best to calm the crowds but it was to much. The whole city began to panic. News Reporters began to quickly talk and ready to be filmed....it was true the world would never be the same...

Inu nodded at his.....daughter. Suddenly the screams filled the air. "This can't be good, We have to go, now," He said and picked up Sonia. He changed into a wolf, his dusky brown pelt was long and he gave it a soft shake as Sonia was now on his back. Beside him Mishi changed into her ginger form. The two wolves took off in the way of the pack.

Meanwhile...

Kagosha began to breath hard as the cold set in, she was bleeding pretty badly......it didn't seem like this was going to end well. Her vision began to blur and her breathes became short. She laid back down on the floor hoping to calm herself....but maybe it wasn't enough.

Sammy saw the girl's pain and ran up. He licked her face and she looked at him giving a weak smile. He curled up beside her and licked her face hoping that maybe she might be able to help him once she was better.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:45 pm

"It's okay"Nami held Anissa, in a gentle yet firm grip, one that not Anissa, nor anyone else had ever felt.

She was trying her best to calm herself down and calm down Anissa at the same time. But nothing seemed to work as she tensed up. She knew Anissa could fell everything she was feeling, but was hoping to try and Hide it.

---

"Yes, she's merely... away"Junisa whispered

Her voice was now even quieter, but the words still held the impact that no volume could hold.

---

Sonia clung tight to Inu, the screams sending chills down her spine. She could figure this was for real. She remembered the stories, the ones she once thought her brother just made to scare her. But they were real, this time, it was the story, and she wasn't able to hide or ask it to stop like she had before. But that's not what scared her... what scared her, was that she didn't know the ending...
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 pm

The goddess dissapeared for now leaving Anissa with her family for the moment, it was strange that normal people could just enter the afterlife without dieing as they pleased with no help from someone in the afterlife. [Not the last part? XD]

Jinn simply smirked and said "And now let the lord vanquish your power as your sent to hell. Your power diminished down to nothing mroe than an ant." He walked forward as the chains that bound her began to sap her strength adn drag her into the floor. As he head came to height with Jinn he said "And there you shall stay. To be tormented for all Eterninty, as is Lucifers job."He then brought his knee up towards the skull as it continued it's slow decent to hell.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 am

Mishi ran beside Inu as they ran towards the pack. Their feet meeting the ground and causing their own drum beat. They kept perfect pace with eachother as if in perfect sinc. The two wolves suddenly met a steep cliff. They both knew how to tackle it since they had taken this route several times before. "Hang on," Inu said in his guff voice. Then he took several steps before running forward and launching himself into the air. The light breeze ruffling his fur. He then landed on the steep cliff for just a few seconds before bouncing back up and in a zigzag pattern he made his way down the mountain. Mishi followed close behind her blue eyes sparkling.

Anissa broke away only to have a deep burning gaze. Not of hatred but of hope, something she hadn't felt in so very long. She hadn't felt the hope since she first jumped out of that manor and hoped to leave behind that ***** vampire hunter.....and now as she thought back of the first time she met Jinn she had to fight a smile. "We're going to win, I know it," She said her green gaze was like a beautiful evergreen forest ablaze with a live fire.

Elliot wanted to shake Junisa and beg her for more information. He'd do whatever he could to find out where his sister was. But before he even could a scent driffted to his nose. "Jinsoku, he's running and........Oh god, he's changed. I have to go," he said and in the flicker of a second Elliot was going throught the quick and painful transformation from man to wolf. Once the transformation was complete he dashed with all the force he could generate to push himself forward and get his nephew.

(NO MORE PEOPLE HEADING TO THE LIMBO KAY!)

The skeletal version of mother just screached with a high laughter. "I shall enjoy knowing that you and your love are separated," She said as she began to sink. Her bony body shaking with laughter, "It shall be the only comfort I have but it shall make my whole existence," She said as she sunk further down. "That your daughter will never be able to fight the demon within her without the pain of it everyday, and that your son has the curse of a beast," She said sinking even further. Only her head visible. "So farewell Jinn," She said as she lifted her huge skull and sank under.....
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:36 am

Junisa ran to keep up with Elliot, knowing he may need all the help he could get. She knew little about this family, but knew enough about Hybrids of Animals could be dangerous so this hybrid could definetly be tough. She wanted to make sure Elliot would come back alright.

"Elliot..."She was worried.

(I'll post the rest later)
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

Trace having slashed his way on the walls of the corridor could no longer feel Mother's pressence, and next thing he knew the dark corridor was collapsing in on it's self.Trace started running as the darkness turned even darker."So this is how it ends abandoned and trapped to be killed by the very person who promised the answers to my past."he said as he turned to face the darkness.Raikou realising that his loyal servant the one who had gotten his body back for him was about to enter hell he quickly teleported and grabbed him teleporting back in a flash.'that was close had he died my body would have decomposed and I would have to deal with Mother for the rest of eternity.'Raikou thought to himself as Trace turned to face his forgotten master."Who are you and why did you save me."Trace asked persistantly."Trace lets just say i'm repaying a debt for bringing back my body."Raikou said as Trace started asking how Raikou knew him and if Mother was wrong that Raikou knew of his past."I do know about you and your past and if you serve at my side I will tell you."Raikou said knowing he had hit the right point of persuasion to get his servant back at his side.Immediatly Trace agreed knowing that he would make Mother pay for leaving him for dead.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 am

Jinn smirked and brought the head back up, so that only the jaw line could move, and only barely at that, he slashed the sword to the right allowing a portloa to the Goddess andhis beutiful wife to enter. He smirked mroe and said "Then tell me. 'mother'. Why would you bestow upon yoru only grandchildren a curse that would cause them as much pain as you inflict upon yourself, when you could live happily with us, enjoying time with your family, enjoying eternity in smiles nad laughter. Instead you shatter it with dishonesty and deciet. Look Anissa in the eye and tell us why." He didn't need her, Jinn knew the godess had this sorted by now surely.

Unfortuantly the godess needed moree time, for Anissa at least but she turned to Anissa and said "Your daughter only needs Holy water and a two hour excorsism, as for your sun, he is in the wild dealing with his Lycan hybrid change." It was now that the portal opened towards them both and she tood up showing her full barely clothed form , then she walked through her more than addiquette body moving as a river flows down a hill.

[Typos go to the 6 pints of larger i drank before i came in.]
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Mother only smirked, "I am one of the oldest, I've never known the life you have," She said looking at Anissa, her dark sockets where her eyes should be seeming like they would suck her in. "Stupid yes, but I wanted to see your pain, as I've felt it all these years. Funny," She said with a light chuckle. "For once........I actually feel sad, but I'd rather have left with a deep scar on you all then to leave without any remembrance. Loki will not be easy to rid of, She is deep intertwined in your daughter's very soul. Be careful, you could kill her," she said. For once Mother showed something she'd never shown before, kindness in its rawest form. "NOW GO! LET ME PAY MY DEBTS I WISH TO FINALLY END IT ALL!" She said snapping her jaws at Jinn before sucking down again.

Anissa looked at the portal for a moment, unsure she pushed herself to her feet. Her long dress barely more then a ripped mess, she always seemed to end up this way. But was it over, or just beginnning. She knew it all too well, she would be ready this time. She promised herself, clenching her fists, she wouldn't be the damsel in distress any longer. She stepped forward through the Portal.

Suddenly from the trees Elliot leaped out and tackled into his Nephew. "Jinsoku! LISTEN TO ME!" He said pinning the large wolf.

Loki laughed as she jumped on her Uncle's face pulling his horns and thrusting upward. Trying to rip them from his very skull.

Kagosha's breaths became more shallow but she hung on with all her might. She wouldn't end up like Agent, that witch. She and Agent had never gotten along since the mishap with the gun. Agent was now resting in an everlasting sleep and Kagosha didn't want to end up this way. Sammy licked the girl's face whimpering looking for a way to help her.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:10 pm

"Now then it's time for you to make your name known and feared Trace, but to do it you'll need more dark power than you already possess."Raikou said as he raised his hands and a dark aura that made black look white emitted from them.His hands shot the aura into Trace who rose into the air.Trace floated down slowly and his sword appeared in hand."Just as I can control fire with my darkness you can control wind with your darkness."Raikou said as Trace slashed an air current cutting down a nearby tree."As you prove yourself to me you shall gain more power and with that power you will remember your past little by little." he said as Trace turned to him."Now then you go and destroy this old mansion."Raikou said showing Trace the picture of the mansion the family used to live in."Understood sir."Trace said as he left in a flash."That pathetic fool he's so clueless he doesn't realize I'm going to soon make all the darkness he has mine." Raikou said with a maniacal laugh
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Jinn slashed a scross on the demons head as she went down and said "Unbreakble seal, stop her power and keep her there" Then she was gone. Jinn looked to Anissa and then the godess, before sayign "Why can we never have a normal reunion?" He asked Anissa cutting another portal to the real world.

Jinsoku Kicked him off and a roll and pinned Elliot he snarled at his face as he said "I'll find her! I'll bring her back!" He raored in the werewolves face before jumping off and running towards the tree's again.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

"She's fine... she's merely away"Junisa whispered grabbing his shoulder.

---

"Anissa!"

Nami had let her go through the portal, mostly because of fear. She was scared to death by all of this. She felt so helpless, so small, like a single movement could crush her. No, she was tired of this. She didn't want to be the protected any longer, she wanted fight to protect. Sh stood alone and entered the portal.

---

Heather overpowered Luca easily with the chains. She ripped her from the chains and entered the portal, Luca inable to fight back.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 am

"HOW!" Elliot snapped," WE ALL LOVED HER, SHE WAS THE GLUE IN THIS FAMILY, HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FIND HER! WE ALL MISS HER AND WANT HER BACK BUT THERE IS NO SENSE IN RUNNING STUPID!" Elliot snarled using his paw, his claws retracted so he didn't hurt his nephew. "Now get a hold of yourself," Elliot said blinking away tears. After his shoved his nephew off he stood.

Anissa only laughed but when she got to the otherside she gasped. THe feeling of being dead one moment and being alive the next was a bit harder for her to grasp. She fell to her knees as her body tried to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 am

Jinsoku snapped his fangs towards Elliot's neck and shouted "Fuck off you weakling!"

Jinn smirked and helped her up before explaining "Yeah it's a hit, but your not alive just yet, we need to solve our daughter, or to be more rpecise you do to earn the second chance." He sighed and looked down before saying "I can't be the hero this time, it's up to you. And whereever my son's ran off too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next