Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 am

Elliot still held onto the muzzle of the dead lion. A blue tiger from the side suddenly roared loudly and the cats all stopped. They looked around before spotting the dead lion. They all seemed to have looks of shock on their faces. Suddenly the lion shook and suddenly opened his eyes. This is why Elliot hadn't let go. Werecats have 9 lives. It stood and its wounds healed. The lion's massive paw swiped Elliot off. Elliot hit the ground hard and tried to stand. The lion was pissed, He turned sharply and roared at his threats. The blue tiger suddenly took the Lion's side. The rest of the cats continued their fight.

Assina chuckled as she danced around her blades slicing her enemys.

Liona's voice suddenly rang out in pain. She screamed as suddenly she was emanating a light.

Everything stopped, even Assina who was mezmoriezed by this.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Riroku was amazed by her transformation. He struggled to get up on his feet, knees still wobbling from the loss of blood. He limped over, and scooped Minka up in his arms with his newfound strength. He didn't say a word to her, he just held her close.

She was alive again.

And so was he.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 pm

"HEY! Even it this place isn't real, at least where safe from that big fight!" Damien said as he continued running. As he ran the area seemed to get foggier as they went, the area getting darker also.

As she finally pulled away, Dan leaned his head forward and locked her into a deep kiss as she guided her feet out of the bedroom door. Even theough they were leaving, they only had to stop what they were doing to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Minka's eyes blinked open, bright neon green orbs flashed around. She then looked up at Riroku. He was holding her, Standing! She shifted in his arms and wrapped her arms around his chest, "Riroku, It was Nuka," she said through tears. Riroku probably didn't know who that was. She hadn't ever told him or anyone else for that matter but on the night she had run from her human life she ran from the death of her sister.

Sora looked ahead, "I hope you don't get us lost in this fog," She wasn't very happy but that was obvious. She wasn't in the mood to wander around for hours in thick fog.

Kagosha enjoyed this kiss and gripped the back of his shirt. She had to break away though. She smiled but thought of what was to come. Suddenly her blue eyes shimmered brightly and there was a loud roar. A huge black lion appeared. He crouched low and prepared for a fight.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 Sparklelion
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 am

(Is that Lion actually there? Or just in her vision?)

As they went the fog got thicker and thicker, to the point where you couldn't see your hand if you held it in front of your face. But Damien's icy blue eyes started to glow and he continued running through the thick fog. Like some other force was guiding him through it.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:22 am

The blood that had attached itself to the lion started to spread, seeming to act on it's own as Circe gracefully moved around the creature.It expanded and soon the Creature was wearing a coat of blood, the blood growing closer to the Werecat's face.

"Bye..."Her voice was slightly above a whisper.

---

(Will finish later)
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Riroku began moving, still holding Minka, to the edge of the volcano over some large rocks that hadn't melted. As he jumped from rock to rock, he softly asked, "Minka, darling, who is Nuka? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 am

Hes actually there XD

"My..my sister, I thought, she did..........," For some reason the words wouldn't come and she clenched her eyes shut burying her face in Riroku's chest trying to make some sense of what had happened the night she fled the city.

Elliots shoulders, back and body throbbed with the pain of the toss. He pushed himself to his feet and looked around for Junisa and saw the lion and tiger. The blue tiger launched forward trying to help his leader. The lion roared and fell over. Trying to escape the tangles of red. The tiger saw he hadn't a chance of saving him and stepped back in fear. He then convulsed with spasms and random movements. One life was passing before him. "2 lives down, but how many more does he have?" Elliot asked himself out loud. The shreik of Liona stopped all movement and Elliots head snapped to the side.

Liona's back arched and she screamed again. Her eyes snapped open and she gripped Heather's throat. "HELP ME!" She shouted in fear. Anissa suddenly saw her daughter dispite being within Assina. She dashed forward and midway was returned to the form of Anissa. She took Liona into her arms, careful of Heather. She hugged her but Liona thrashed about and tried to get away. Anissa felt tears, she still held onto her, "Liona please, listen to me!" She said. "NO! I'M NO LONGER ANYTHING YOU SHALL KNOW OF!" Liona shouted, her young and struggled voice suddenly drowned out by a higher voice that was more of a shreik.

The scream of Liona reached Sora's ears, "Don't you think we should go back?" she asked quietly.

Kagosha hissed loudly and crouched low, the lion erupted into a roar before launching himself at Kagosha and gripping his jaws on her throat. Kagosha felt him break through the skin and clench down.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 am

((Jade need your help my posts are being deleted by my cpu is what I think))

((anyway I'm just going to tell you what was going to happen since I tried to post this like 5 times.))

Raiu starts to get impatient and fears Trace will kill the sacrifice.Mother warns him from beyond the grave that Trace will be a problem later on and demands him as the sacrafice.Raiu obeys realizing he has no more use for Trace.He teleports using the shadows having past the cabin leaving a note for anissa that said (Prepare for dark days to come.Your worst nightmare is about to rise again....Mother.)Raiu then starts running in the direction of Trace.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Riroku finally made it to the other side of the volcano, finally on solid ground.
He rocked Minka in his arms, trying to comfort her in her time of need. This was the first time he had heard about her sister. He didn't know how to reply to her comment, but he did know that whoever her sister was, she probably had something to do with their recovery.

He strarted walking down the mountain, the smoke felt lighter as he walked, as if it was starting to go away. He finally reached the bottom, and headed towards the nearby coast, hoping to find a coast guard boat so they cold return home.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:56 pm

"No, we'll only get in the way" Damien said as he sped through the fog, his icy blue eyes still glowing.

(Almost there. XD)

Dan immediately sped towards the lion and kicked it straight in the ribs off Kagosha. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!" Dan screamed out in what was a much deeper, sadistic voice then his usual. His hair dangled in front of face, and through it black rings could be seen around Dan's dark red eyes.

He was letting himself go. With noone but Kagosha and the lion there he could release his anger without anyone innocent getting hurt. He quickly reached into his jacket and pulled out his black dagger and the sheath fell to the floor. He waited for the lion to get back to its feet as he clenched his teeth in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm

Minka tried hard not to shake as horrible thoughts flooded her mind. She still shook lightly and tried to stop. This was such a feeling of reality, a reality she had left behind and became a decedent of the wolf. But now memories came to her of her real mother and father and true sister.

Sora sighed in defeat. She kept going, hoping that soon she would be able to see, her red orbs trying hard to clear away some of the white.

Kagosha was feeling her air being closed off and gripped the lions throat, through his thick mane. She then felt him being ripped off her. She fell to her knees blood escaping her wound. The lion roared in pain as it smashed into a table in the corner. It stood with anger and roared once before diving towards him.

Liona screamed louder, it echoed through the entire woods. Her shreiks were of pain but also of hatred. "I SHALL NOT BE HELD IN THIS PRISON ANY LONGER!!" she screamed. Her body began to pulse shooting out blasts of power. Anissa was thrown back, Her body slammed into Inu who held Sonia close.

Elliot was thrown back and collapsed into Titus who was trying to brace himself.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 am

Heather was thrown back and had her head hit the ground Hard.She tried to move, but soon blacked out from both pain and the surging power.

"Heather..."

"..."

"Heather... Heather... you can't... you can't...I......please..."

Heather's eyes opened slightly, but the vision wasn't where she had once been.It was different, much different, it was a field, with flowers, but something was off, things were cold and Dark.A single woman who looked 15 one moment and at least 25 the next stood.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 1851274wy0r8ha83t

"What... what's going on..."

The woman put a finger to her lips and kept the young vampiress.

"Heather... please... wake up, I'll explain later one."

---

Andrew turned quickly and grabbed a tighter hold of Luca, absorbing the blow for his daughter.

Luca woke from her slumber and started to cry, doing so seemed to make the earth around bend and quake as soon a thick wall of mud and grass was inbetween Liona and Herself and Andrew.

"The Mist..."Andrew whispered.

Luca slowly but surely stopped crying and stayed quiet, still afraid of the situation.

---

Sonia clung to Inu tightly, scared stiff at what was going on.

"Daddy... I'm scared..."She whimpered as she tried to hide from Liona.

---

Junisa swung at a Cat nearby, her inner self wanting to use her talents to get rid of these pests.

(I'm just finishing the last post...)
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 am

The fog faded just a bit, but not enough so Sora could see. As Damien kept running his feet began to sound like they were running on cobble-stones. He halted coming to a stop. Need to slow down now, or else we might crash. Damien began to walk as he carried his sister, the fog fadeing bit by bit.

Dan jumped forward at the lion as it pounced, holding the dager straight ready to stab it.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:20 pm

"I must have Luca."Trace said as if the darkness was the one speaking.Suddenly Raiu appeared in front of Trace with a look of deep disappointment."You let darkness consume you and you plan to kill the gateway to the dark days that are to come."Raiu said with a flicker of his crimson eyes."I am not the darkness you had under your thumb I'm stronger."Trace said as he lunged at Raiu."Poor fool..."Raiu said grabbing Trace's arm and teleporting."And to belive I thought you were the perfect servent."Raiu said as the door of spirits glowed it's crimson light. "Yamishi Nori Ya se dona ca rena POTREKA!!!"Raiu chanted as Trace's body started deteriating and the gate starting to open slowly.As soon as Trace's dark body was removed from site the gatehad completely opened and a body stepped out."Welcome....Mother."Raiu said kneeling to her.

Meanwhile...

a hooded figure appeared in front of Trace now having full sanity."You were not meant to be here now I shall restore you but not as this creature you are now."the figure said as the gateway appeared."I accept your offer to return to the living world I'd rather be there than here."Trace said as he walked over to the gate."Just one thing you that I can't tell you will become apparent later on."the figure said opening the gateway and pushing Trace through.The gate shined and the scene faded away.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 am

Riroku saw a boat out in the distance. It was headed their way.

He bent his head down to minka's ear, and then kissed her on the cheek, and said, "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here now. You don't need to worry or think about anything now."
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Here is Vamps post. Sorry it took so long to get here. Marri was down.

Quote :
Nia dived forward to swipe before he could make it out but it was too late; as she fell to the floor and vaulted up too land besides Isao, Arieal shifted her body to dodge his kick and landed in front of her two siblings. "F-family..." Isao whispered to himself. At first Isao had thought maybe he wasn't who they should be after, now he wasn't the only one; Nia had doubts too. Arieal's eyes glared at the man. Whipping her arm to the side two metal sheeted Scythes rolled from her armband; both horizontal to each other. "Your move!" She shouted, waiting for the man to attack.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 am

[If thats for me it's about time xD]

Jinn yawned and held his claymore in his hand, his wolf form was now out as were his wings, he extended his claw and looked to his sword "This is boring can we just wrap this up where you run off with your wounds or die? I have a family to see, kay?" He stood there keep an eye or senses on each of them not phased by the giant scythes
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 am

>.< I SOWEYS!

***** you highschool

The blast threw out past the battle and Edwin and Alice had to brace themselves as well. Alice looked out to see the young girl, "Abomination," She hissed loudly. She clenched her fists and her knuckles turned white. Cold blood dripped down her knuckles and hit the snow turning it crimson. Edwin said nothing but his icy eyes narrowed and a small struggled hiss escaped his throat.

LIona screamed louder still. Her body thrashed around wildly. Anissa was shoved harder against a large stone. Liona's form stood and the blasts became stronger. Anissa grunted in pain at the force. Liona walked toward her, "Mother.....," She said slowly.

Her red hair lightened to a pinkish glow and her eyes darkened to a hazel brown. "Mother," She called again. Its like she called for someone lost. She repeated it several times as if calling.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 Linksgirlyoungbe6

Mother appeared in all her glory, she took a large gasp of air, "What a blessing to be alive," She said as she stepped forward. She was barefoot but wore a tattered and burned white clothing. "Thank you," She said touching Raiu's cheek, "You have served me well," She said in a calm voice. "If I was ever to make my revenge I knew that I needed someone to reserect me," She said putting two fingers under his chin and raising him to his feet. "I'm sorry that I don't need you," She said gripping his neck and slowly choking him. Mother was of years far beyond many, she was extremely strong with the years of death.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 Sarahupclose

Elliot and Titus bashed about as the waves crashed into them. Elliot opened his eyes and saw Junisa throw the cat with ease and his eyes widened.

Inu gripped the young girl tightly and tried his hardest not to be knocked about.

(For you barb)
Annaliese ran out into the clearing only to be knocked back by the waves. She couldn't see them but felt them.

Sora just kept waking blinking trying to see more.

Minka wanted nothing more then to just hide in Riroku's arms forever. She was so frightened but wouldn't show it. She still missed her sister though and trembled slightly.

Kagosha was sh9ocked, usually Werecats didn't attack the vampire species there wasn't a point, cats were just as smart, as proud and free as bats were so their was never a dispute. Kagosha knew they were smart thats why it went for her throat to tear her head off and kill her.

The lion rolled off the table and pushed itself to its feet just in time to dodge the blade. It realized what Dan's weakness was and again dashed for Kagosha. He jumped apon her claws outstretched, He then reached down to grip her neck. "Put down the knife, or your corpse bride here won't see another moon," He hissed. Kagosha was so shocked and still bled she dared not move.

(kagosha is face down and the lion is on her back with his jaws above her neck)
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 pm

"Fine, the knife can go" Dan said as he threw the dagger at the wall behind him, the blade sticking in the wood. "Now, lets continue" Dan said as he dashed forward at top speed before tackleing the lion off Kagosha and biting down hard on the lions flesh.

As they walked the fog finally thinned up enough so they could see. Damien stopped on the cobblestone road as many buildings began to come into view. "......I knew it was real."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:39 am

It felt as if Trace had been seperated from his body.He was watching tear away at his body changing it on even the most common detail."Then the gatekeeper from before appeared in front of Trace's spirit and said "In order to live you must forget.But to live you must remeber your past later on or the verey darkness that brought you to the afterlife will take you here and there will be no return to the world you know."The guard said grabbing Trace's head."Now let the test of your will to remember....Begin!!!"The Guardian said as a blue aura transferred from Trace's head into the guardians hand.Trace woke up in a dark forest near a lake lit by the moonlight."Where am I?"Trace said to himself as he looked into the water.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:10 pm

(Thanks Jade ok guys here's my first post .. don't laugh)

Annalisa looked around frantically to see if or when the next wave is going to hit her .

(Correct me if im doing this wrong or saying things wrong Jade)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:55 am

The lion's massive paw came up and ripped through the side of Dan's face knocking him off. The lion jumped away and felt his neck bleeding. He began to shake, the only creature immune to V juice as it was beginning to become popular as. The werecat felt the small droplets of green liquid fell to the floor and hissed as it burned the wood. He opened his mouth and roared in fury. Kagosha seen the cats attack and became angered. She dashed forward and gripped his neck and her eyes flashed. She and the lion collapsed sucking them both into the dreamworld of the lion.

Sora said nothing, she hated being proved wrong. Realizing that she had been wrong she decided just to keep her skin on. She looked to Damien, "So..........where now?" She asked with curiosity.

((OOC: Overload, you forgot a character))

BC:

Anissa screamed as she felt her back flex as the pressure increased. Her bones began to rub up against her skin and causing extreme pain. The rock made a hallow screech. Liona's eyes brightened again and the rock smashed in and Anissa felt the rock break beneath the pressure.

"Mother, where are you," Liona said slowly. Anissa clenched her jaw stopping the high and piercing screams. She opened her mouth, "Baby girl, I'm rig.........," Liona's face became angry, "YOU! HA!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Dan smashed into a wall and groaned in pain. After a few seconds he got up, three gashed parralel on his cheek from the lions claws dripped blood. He saw Kagosha's and the lion's body laying unconsious(SP?). "****, how am I supposed to get in there?" he said as picked up Kagosha's sleeping body and placed her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:32 pm

The Street like sheild wrapped around Andrew and Luca as she started to cry once more.The Mist was powerful, and for one so young to have control over it, if you can call it control, was dangerous.If Andrew didn't calm her down, they might both die from this "sheild".

"It's Okay, It's Okay Luca, Daddy's here, it's okay..."He whispered.

Somehow she seemed to respond and the sheild broke, freeing them and ensuring their chance of living.At least from the sheild, Liona on the other hand would be different.

---

Heather tried to make sense of all of this but woke and immeadeatly felt bursts, pangs, and unbearable aches and pains through her entire body.She moaned in pain realising what was going on, and trying to move.However the pain was immense and she hadn't the will to move.

"Li... Liona... st... stop this..."

---

"Daddy! I'm scarred..."Sonia whispered clinging to him tighter.

---

Junisa continued to fight the cat, it had taken quite the beating although she didn't make it seem like it.She had broughten it done at least three of it's Lives.And as she was about to hit it one more time, the cat just jumpped back and shifted.In it's place was a tall young woman with Bright White hair and Green Eyes, she wore a gown and the blood dripped away as she spoke.

"Please... I... Don't want to do this anymore... my Name is Lena, I... PLease lets stop, I surrender to you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next