Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

A letter of importance - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Edward blinked up at Danny a few times as if trying to make sense of all this. His deep Blue eyes were confused looking. But slowly but surely he became comfortable.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:29 pm

*are you ok it must be hard for you to be with out Edward....? Everything is going to be fine you'll have his little body back into your arms in no time* I smiled andwalked over to where she was sittng and gave her a half hug. Then I walked back over to Em..*Now it's yor turn how are you feeling ?*
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:05 am

i wanted the familiar feeling of my kids by my side. i have never been without them and i cried with longing for the noise that they put in my life. i heard Barb talk to Jade and i tried to apologize to them for the problem i gave them, but my voice cracked. all that came out was "kid" i hoped they could understand the rest through the sobs and the high voice. i hoped they understood that i told them not to worry about me and my kid.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 am

Lippy smiled "naw i'm not that far"
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:22 pm

I ignored Em and walked over to Jade and had a seat next to her... I sighed of relief to get off my feet and give my back a break from the baby's weight weighing me down all day long...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:35 pm

My mind raced, I wondered what Danny was doing right now, if everything was okay with Edward. Oh I was such a worry wort.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:45 pm

I looked at Jade and could tell she was worrying about Edward I grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly to get her attention *Jade sweetie there is no need to worry about him... Remember this is Danny we are talking about watching him not Uncle Voz....* I said as I shook at the horrorifying thought of him watching my nephew.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:36 pm

(is there any room for me to join????)
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:37 pm

i decided that sleep would be the best thing for me.....the pain was horrible and everyone was ignoring me, so i fell asleep and had a dream that scared me.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:25 am

Lippy grabbed her cell phone and decided she would call Jade. Jade was probably freaking out. *ring....ring....ring*
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Dan walked to the elavator and got in. It carried him and Edward up to his floor. Once there he exited the elavator and went down the hall to his room and entered. He placed the carseat on the bed before looking in and smiling at Edward. "How ya holdin up?" he asked obviosuly not expecting him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Lippy finally got to jades voice mail and decided that she would just text her. Lippy walked to the elevator and waited for her floor. She walked into her room and took off her shoes. " I sooo need to change into some less formal clothes." she walked to her suit case and chose her most comfortable Pj's. She walked to her bathroom and changed. She walked into the hall way and went down to danny's room. *knock knock* She waited patently for him to get the door.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:51 pm

i dreamed that the baby was born dead. i couldn't wake up and i knew that i was probably yelling in my sleep. the baby was my second girl and i lost her in the dream. i hoped that it wouldn't be true. the jolt of pain forced me out off the horrible dream.
Back to top Go down
phantom66
phantom66

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Name:Ethan
Personality:serious and always willing to help; has time of humor and always kind
Appearance: A letter of importance - Page 9 Ethan (i don't know how to do this)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Name - Victoria
age - 23
gender- female
ocupation- kindergarden /pre school school teacher....
personality - fun, outgoing, happy , smart ,great with kids, loves animals ,sometimes shy...
appearence-A letter of importance - Page 9 Anime10
other - is possibly getting engaged (to be married )...

(sorry i joined so late in it ...)
Back to top Go down
phantom66
phantom66

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:48 pm

i tried to call my younger sister, Em, but in the three time i called, nobody answered. the thought of what could've happened made me worry more. i tried to call Barb to see if she knew anything. i hated Em being in Japan and me not being able to help her with the kids or pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:15 am

my phone ring and i pulled it out of me pocket and didnt reconize the number but answered it any ways.. *hello who is this????* I waited for the reply patiently.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 am

I quickly dished up the kids food and had them sit down to eat. I then grabbed more pasta and steak. "I'm still the same little pig I used to be.... well sorta i used to eat less. ugh..." I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:56 am

((Sorry I've been gone but know I'm back to help out my cousin.Lippy did you have to drag me back since I've been offline.))
Back to top Go down
phantom66
phantom66

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 am

i heard Barb answer and i asked her if she knew what was going on with my sister Em. i have been trying to call her with no answer. she told me to call barb if anything went wrong. i hated her being so far away. i asked her if she knew where Em was.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:13 am

((Heads up you Newb XD you have to wait for me to accept you))

I heard Emily awake and got up. I walked to the side of the bed and took her hand, "Are you okay Emily?" I said with a twinge of fear.

Edward's blue eyes looked up at Dan and a small sigh escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:25 am

I smiled *Ethan is that really you...Em has gone into labor and we are at the hospital... Other than that things are going ok...Wait how did you get my number? wait can you hold on a sec?*

I walked over to Jade looked at Em with worried eyes hopeing the baby is all right. I grabbed her hand and pulled hr aside fora moment. I put the phone on silent so Ethan can't hear us talking * Jade I'm worried do you think the baby is going to be ok?*
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 am

i cried when i thought about another thing going wrong in my life. i needed Ethan to be there to tell me that it would all be okay. i needed him to help me through the pregnancy. all i could do was whimper his name.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:02 pm

(jade did u accept me )

“Alright Kids, settle down your parents are going to be here any minute.” A few minutes later I handed all the little kindergarteners to their parents. As soon as the room was quiet I sat down, and picked up my cell phone. I searched through the contacts…oh… here he is …. I pressed send and the phone began to dial. Ring Ring Ring... Ring ring ring…ring ring ring... no answer, so I left a voicemail, “Hi Zane it’s me again ... I haven’t talked to you in a couple of months , I just wanted to know if everything is alright … well call me back , and I guess ill talk to you later…Bye”. I shut the phone, and set it down on my desk. I looked at the clock 12:00 it read. I picked up my purse and my phone and got up and walked out of the room. I locked the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 pm

I looked at my phone as I gave into Lippy wanting me to stay."Excuse me I have to make a call." I clicked my phone and scrolled down to victoria."come on pick up I need to talk to you."I kept saying to myself.I had to leave a message."Hey victoria hows my favorite cousin?Well hears what I called about.You remember Jade well shes holding a little reunion at a hotel in Nevada do you think you can come anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: