Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 am

"i dont know, i dont like to keep track. You okay?" she asked concerned. She stood up off the couch, "I have ointment , and peroxide if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 am

"Nahhh I'm fine." He said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to the couch again. "I told you not to worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 am

"Yeah , but thats kinda hard to do when you wont admit that you are hurt, and not okay, Just look at yourself, Obviously you are hurt, I can see it in your eyes." She put her hand on his shoulder."I am not the smartest person out there, but i am smart enough to see that you are in pain."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 am

"Yes I am in pain but I can deal with it." He said smiling at her. "I don't get to spend every night with a girl as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:36 am

"You sure.... Sorry, I should but out. If you say you are okay than I should trust you." She bounced her knee, she did that when she was nervous. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 am

"No problem just don't worry about it." He said resting his chin in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:02 am

" You hungry?, can I get you anything?" She said immitating his movement. She grabbed her water bottle and downed it in secconds.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 am

"Nah I'm good but thank you anyway." Toshiru said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:05 am

"okay, so what do we do now?" Kita asked. She flipped through the channels on the tv, and came across her favorite show. It was a show she watched as a child untill now. "WHat is your favorite TV show?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:07 am

"I like House but that is just because I enjoy learning about doctors and stuff." He said watching the T.V.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 am

"Really? Well that makes me look like even more of a doof. " she grabbed another water bottle, "wanna see me drink every last drop of this water bottle in about three seconds. Its one of my talents...Well its not very talented but its a fun thing i can do."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:21 am

Toshiru let out a chuckle and nodded folding his legs and arms and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:29 am

Kita opened the waterbottle, and said "ready , here I go." She put the bottle up to her lips, and gulped down the water, about a few seconds leter she heard the bottle crinkle. She swallowed the last bit of water, and slammed the bottle on th table. "HEHE! I finally can beat you at something!" She sprung up from the couch , and started to giggle. She was giggling so hard she fell down.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:32 am

"Wow you look happy over such a simply thing as drinking water faster then me." Toshiru said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:37 am

"well, I finally beat you at something, that is partially the reason My x-boyfriends made me pitch in with the money, they said I drank so much water they started to charge like 50cents every cup, and it adds up." she plopped back down on the couch exhausted again. "i hate the short bursts of leftover energy I get at night, It makes people think i have problums, and it makes me feel kinda sick. I get stomach akes and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am

"No worries." Toshiru said touching his chest that was now fully healed but he could still feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:54 am

Kita closed her eyes for a moment. She opened her eyes a moment later. "So , after our first date tell me , would you ever ask me out again? Did you have a good time tonight , other than that stupid fight with that skunk bag girl and her stupid friend?" She got anry when she was talking about the girl,the words she said to kita hurt her emotionally, and personally. When kita was done asking her strain of questions she rested her head on the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am

"Yes I would ask you out again and yes I did enjoy myself." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:05 pm

"thats good, so did I." she sad half awake. "I am sorry,I am really sleepy. I hve not been this tired since I was a baby.Thank you for the awsome evening I really enjoyed our date." She said drifting off to sleep. She was fast asleep within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Toshiru stood and made his way out the door locking it on his way out. He then ran back to his place and went to sleep himself.

(I'll post more tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Kita dreamt of Toshiru in her sleep. It was a good , and bad dream, It was like a instant replay of thier date. When she started to dream about th fight she dreamt that they both get really hurt, and was left there to die. Thats when she woke up breathing heavily with sweat dripping down her face. She grabbed the blanket off the floor and put it on her to try to sleep again, but she was to upset about the last dream to sleep. It was about 4 in the morning, and she just gave up trying to sleep. She just rested on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:18 am

Toshiru woke up at his normal time at 5 in the morning. He stood and stretched and looked threw his closet grabbing his robes and slipping them on he then moved out of him quarters to the main hall of squad 11. He nodded to his subordinates then smiled at them as the lined up yawning from how early he had them get up to train. "Quit your whining." He growled at one of the new guys who was whining how they had to get up earlier then anyone else. He stood tall and walked in front of them all. "I want you guys to run to the training ground I will be timing you." He smiled at one of the men standing at the front of the group. He then turned to his Lieutenant. "I want you to run at the back of the group and anyone falling behind by more then 10 yards has to run it again." He then turned back to the rest of the group. "You have 2 minutes to make it there. It is on the other side of the Sedata so I want you guys to run as hard as you can for as long as you can." He smiled at them all. "5 miles away." Most let out a grown as hearing how far they had to run and how little time they had. "My record is 30 seconds. If any of you would like to race me feel welcome. But if you loose you have to wash the dishes for a week." He then turned to the door. None stood and said that they wanted to chalenge him. "And if you win you don't have to get up until 8 for a month." Four guys stepped forth at hearing this. "Okay everyone get up behind me I am going to run at the head of the group and *** soon as I reach the training ground on the outer edge of the Sedatai. I am timing now." He said kicking off with the four that had challenged him close behind as well as the rest of the group. One of the four mumbled about how easy it would be to beat him. At this Toshiru went into high gear and flashed stepped putting 20 yards of difference between him and the rest of the group. He smiled and kicked harder and harder each step. Putting more and more distance in between him and the rest of the group. He jumped up on Kira's roof yelling get up as loud as he could. "Come race me!" He yelled at the top of his lunges. He didn't wait but wondered what she would do. He was now about 1 mile ahead of the group and was 1/2 mile away from his destination. He grinned at the thought of her getting up and racing him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:58 am

She had no choice she knew that he knew she was awake... "Fine! BUT.. you have to go esay on me...Okay." she said puling on clothes.. she sprinted out, and ran to him and ran side by side with him. " I might actually beat you at something other than drinking water.. HEEHEE!" she said to him. "or atleast tie .." She pushed harder to run faster than him. She was breathing heavily. "did I ever mention I am not much of a runner?!"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:34 am

"Yeah you did." Toshiru said smiling at her after all you never did run that much. He then kicked into high gear beginning to leave her in the dust. He ran at full speed not even getting aired. He then began to flash step to get about 30 yards ahead of her. He kept on running none stop until his foot touched the ground of the training grounds. He looked down at his timer. 'HA I beat my record by 10 seconds!" He turned to smile at Kira.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 am

(its kita!!! )

" Okay, you win, and I loose." she said panting!. "Ah one day you are going to kill me! with all of this running stuff.. I mean who runs nowadays.. we have vehicles!!!! " she sat on the ground, and pulled out a water bottle. "ha ,want to see me chug water again?" she said jokeingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: