Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 am

Kita blushed at the fact that he called them love birds. When she heard what he said about a one x one battle with Toshiro her attention was draw to her new captain. "But Naraku.. I mean Captain, Sir ,... you just got here, and you just met him...But..I mean..Umm.. " she said a little confused and frustrated. She was trying to think of the correct word to use.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:57 am

"Sure I just got out of a battle but sure I'd love to battle you..... But you won't win if I start to loose you'll go down fast..." He said a little unsure at the thought of his demon killing the new captain. "Love." He said turning to Kita. "If he comes out I don't care what it takes you stop me from hurting him... I still have his regenerating power." He said cutting his arm and watching it heal. Without letting the other captain see. "Which means he still has a bit of power over me." He then turned back to his new opponet and smiled. "It's on little man...." He said smiling at how he was a bit taller then him. "I mean sir." He said sulluting the older captain.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 am

"Ok but I have to warn you my Bankai isn't exactly the one you want to be around in the dark."Naraku said as the area around them soon turned dark."Kigen...Se...Akumu..."he said as an eerie red moon, appeared and his image began to mutate.the light disappeared and Toshiro was wrapped around by a black sname tail."Now letsss ssssee whayt you've got."he said as rhe light shown once again and his nightmarish form wrapped tightly around his body, Naraku's face replaced with a dark ominous aura, his soul reaper cloak replaced with a demonic armor ,and his katana and hair replaced with fire.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 am

(im gunna rewind like 2 secs...haha.. )

Kita sighed, "Yeah , I guess I could ,if you need it , but if you knock me unconcious again we are both screwed." She said trying to hide her fear of getting seriously hurt again. She hugged Toshiro with one arm and burried her head in his chest. She dident say anything , but she wanted to , she wanted to tell him that she dident want to do it , but she figured after her little hissy fit about him trying to help her, she owed it to him. "Im sorry that I threw a fit earlier , I dont know why I reacted that way , but I am sorry." she said in a muffled voice.

She backed away from him , and let their battle begin. The air began to get dark and it was hard to see. She could hear her new captain talking , and she noticed how he said his S, and it was like a noise a snake would make. When the air cleared up and she could see she realized what her captain's bankai was. That moment Kita knew that weather she liked it or not Toshiro was gunna loose it , and it was going to be her job to snap him out of it , which wasnt easy the first time. "Seriously!" she yelled at herself.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 pm

"Yessss Kita thisss isss my Bankai.The Ultimate nightmare comes to life.It lives up to my personality and my full name...Naraku Akumu.(which literally means Heck's Nightmare)."Joshua said rattling his tail."This form when unleashing the ultimate attack can leave an opponet traumitized for 3 weekssss at the leasssst.So Toshiro are you nervousss to fight an opponet in a form as ssssinissster as thissss."he said tightening harder around Toshiro.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Kita wanted to scream , she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs, but she dident, she couldent. She put her hand on her mouth to not allow her to scream. Kita was absolutly terrifyed of snakes, and for one reason only , because that squeeze you to death, the exact way that captain Naraku had Toshiro.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:16 am

"No I love snakes." He said smiling a little. "I used to kill them slowly when I was a kid." He then broke loose of his grip and flew into the air grinning he said. "Just like what I'm going to do to you." He then called forth his bankia just muttering 3 simple words. "Attack all Kureaihime" Everything went bright as his bankia was released. Millions of swords surrounded the two captains. Toshiro grinned an evil grin as he watched as he could plainly see where the snake was. He moved his hand toward where the captain was standing and about one thousand of the swords went flying at Naraku.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am

"You forget my Bankai isssssn't about ssssssnakessss...It'ssss about Nightmaressss."Naraku muttered as his image faded."Nightmaressss can be almossst anything.Sssso all I have to do is find your worsssst nightmare to make you fall."he said appearing behind Toshiro."and the way I find out what createssss your nightmaresssss issss by doing thisssss."he said then biting Toshiro's shoulder,neck, and head."Now I jusssst need 1 hour and I'll know your greatessssst fear.By the way my bitessss will start to make your body numb ssssslowing you down, Sssso you ssssstill like ssssnakesss even their poissssson?"Naraku questioned fading away and reappearing by Kita."I'm guesssing your afraid of me now that you've sssseen my Bankai."he said rattling his tail.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:29 am

Kita watched her captain bite Toshiro. "I am terrifyed of snakes, but it's not my worst fear." she said trying to tell him that she's not totaly affraid of him yet.

"You love snakes?!" Kita flinched at the fact that Toshiro said he killed snakes slowly. "Umm if you don't mind me asking , what were you doing playing with snakes as a kid?!" Kita said sitting down on the floor for a little bit of comfort. "Your parents must be real proud of you , huh , Babe?" she said Jokeing around. Kita got bored when her new captain and her boyfriend got focused in their fight, she hummed to herself and started to draw on the ground. She saw a piece of grass and realized that she has never tasted it before. She grabbed a few blades of grass and studied it for a moment, she stuck it in her mouth , and she slowly chewed it getting the full taste of it. When she registered the taste her face went blank. Her face turned a pale green, and she spit it out imediatly, while bending over she had a little throw up in her mouth too. She threw up on the ground. "Uh Oh... " she said whipping her mouth looking at the mess she made on the ground of her throw up.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 am

Toshiro lost control right when he bit him. "Oh looky here a little man getting ready to fight me." He said letting out a shirll laugh. "Come here little snakey." The demon said lunging forward while bringing every last one of his swords right behind him. He grabbed the captain by the tail and threw him at the swords that were now flying at him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 am

Kita drew her attention away from her throw up on the floor, she looked up to see how the guys were doing , and she noticed that Toshiro's demon was loose. She scrembled to her feet and waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:43 pm

"I can see that you have a foolish demon."Naraku said fading away again."I didn't want to do this but you've given me no choice."he said reappearing in front of Toshiro.Immediately Naraku bit down hard on his chest his flaming hair calming.Naraku then went from calm and collected into a true demon.His flaming hair flared entirely and flame entered the bite marks on Toshiro."A special venom that will knock you out any other soul within you."he said as he released his grip and disppeared.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 pm

"oh gosh, this is not good, not good, not good at all." Kita said covering her eyes and takeing a few steps back until she hit a rock , and fell straight on her butt. "OUCH!" she yelled. She screambled off the floor. "Umm, guys... I have a bad feeling about this... " she said trying to get thier attention. "oh crap , oh crap oh crap ,I could barely handle one demon , not 2. " kita said worrying how she was going to ever stop them. "umm Captain, sir... Toshiru , babe?" she called quietly.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 pm

"It's ok Kita this form is only temporary."Naraku said performing a kido which binded Toshiro to a wall."Now we just have to keep him at bay for fifteen minutes, then he will faint and be trapped in a nightmare for a few days, however this will lock away any spirit besides his own."he said his flaming hair toning down in intensity.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:43 pm

"Will it hurt him?" she asked completely freaked out. "I dont want you to hurt him. I dont want him to hurt you , i dont want anybody to be hurt, this was such a bad idea, you should have waited , it was only like 6 hours ago when he almost killed me , this was such a bad idea.." she rambled on completely scared out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 am

(That was a bit of too big of a god mod watch out for thoughs please.)

Toshiro's demon let out a laugh. "You think any poison can effect me." He said as liquid came from his wound. He looked down at the strange colored liquid. "Now where were we.... Oh yeah getting out of this little wall of yours." He said as the wound closed up completely. He then disappeared and then reappeared behind Naraku. "Fun fun fun you are my little toy." He then picked him up and threw him into the air. "And I'm not 'foolish'" He said glaring at him as one of the thousands of swords heading toward the captain hit Naraku in the chest. "This will be fun if you keep on acting like you are so strong compared to me.... One of the reasons Toshiro is a captain besides his strength is because of me... They have to keep an eye on him to make sure I don't come out like this and destroy the human world. After all I have already beaten the head captain in a fight!" He said smiling up at the captain as the swords began to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:07 am

Kita watched the whole scene in silence. "I kne lw this was a bad idea... Dang... This is starting to get outta controll." she whispered to herself. She tried to remember Toshiros exact words, but she was too anxious to think, she knew he told her to stop him if he go out of controll. " no **** you gunna get out of control stupid." she yelled her herself outloud by accident. "Toshiro, umm.... You okay?, can you be a nice guy and stop." she said trying to order him in the nicest way possible, but the fact that she sounded scared and intimidated was not going to help.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 am

"I'm not Toshiro my name is Zalika Ebony Naja. Zalika means born into power... Ebony means dark strength.. And Naja means stoic and strong... So as you can tell I don't want to talk to you or anything else and you can't tell me what to do you and your little weak self. I mean Toshiro is stronger then you and he can't even keep me from controlling him and your captain is stronger then you and he's in the air getting stabbed by thousands of swords. So bug of little girl." He said kicking her in the chest to knock her a few yards behind him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 am

Kita slid on the ground.She called out her bankai and whipped away a bunch of swords heading to her captain. "I lasted the first time, remember... , please stop... Please please please stop, I know I can't battle you, because you shaddered my shoulder, broke a few ribs and cracked my skull. I wouldent want to fight you... But please stop now. I don't want to loose another captain.... I will do anything , anything you want , just please stop... Anything you desire, I will give to you , you just have to stop... Please... Anything you want ....I Promise ,but you have to too." she explained and held out her pinky finger to him, to explaine that she was serious. She smiled and waited anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 am

Naraku coughed out blood as he transformed back into his regular form.He looked up at Kita trying to hold off Toshiro's demon."I didn't want to have to do this but I have no choice.I must unleash the most pwerful of my zanpaktou's abilities."he mumbled as his Zanpaktou appeared in hand."Mugen....Hidoi...Musou...de...la...Naraku Akuma!!!"He whispered then piercing into Toshiro's chest with his Zanpaktou."Torture of the infinite nightmare....Terrify Underworld Akuma."he shouted before falling back."Until you recede."he said before he entered the nightmare realm which he and his opponet were in, his opponet bound to a stone wall."From here on I will continue to insert my Zanpaktou into you and hit you with my bankai for the next 8,760 hours."he said stabbing with his Zanpaktou.then 2 more swords stab him and then 1 thousand."only 8,759 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds to go."he said

OoC:I do not claim the idea but really what could be worse than that for a year.once again I do not claim the idea.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 am

Toshiro's demon let out a laugh. "As my name says I like to cause pain to others but pain does not affect me. You just have fun with your little self." He said spitting blood in the captains face. He smiled as he began to transform again. This transformation takes hours so he was happy to know that he was going to be there for awhile. Slowly his face began to grow longer as huge teeth came down the sides of his huge jaw. "Do you give up yet?" He asked as his neck slowly began to produce scales. The chains began to strain as he grew larger and larger. He had small wings begin to form on his back and slowly his claws got longer and longer. He then let out a laugh but it was no longer just a human laugh that was a bit to the scary side. He now sounded like a true demon it was deep and menacing.

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 Volte_face_by_silverbobcat
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 am

"Captain, you have to give up, just give up, and Toshiro will find some way to controll himself." Kita said anxiously. "If he is even okay." she said to herself worrying. "Let me try to reason with him, maby it will work." She suggested. "Zalika Ebony Naja,... Great name, would you mind talking for a moment?, I'd really appreciate it, and you can go right back to what you were doing before." she said trying to reason with the demon.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:00 am

(can you even see us I thought we were in the nightmare world)
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:05 am

(no our spirits are in the nightmare realm she can only see our passed out bodies.)

"It doesn't matter how you change the pain intesifies to meet anything....I could even kill Toshiro if I wanted to."Naraku said as nearly 100,000,000 swords were inserted in to Toshiro's body which then burst into flames."8,750 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds to go."he said as the milliseconds ticked slowly, which seemed to go on for months."I'm suprised a usual spirit only lasts about 2 and a half hours before there spiritual pressure disappears completely."But if you last through the rest of the hours you won't be releasing this form for about another million centuries."He said contiuously insertiong the zanpaktou bursting into flames,snakes bbiting the victim and every other nightmarish thing happening."If you do last for the time I'll have to seal you just like my zapaktou did the last vizard I went up against."he said as the continuous cycle went on and on."and to think this will only be an hour if you last the entire thing."he said once again the swords piercing through the body.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 am

Hiyori felt it even from the human world she felt it. She didn't know how she knew what both spirit pressures where but she did know that one of them was Toshiro's demon's Zalika. But what was the other one. She didn't know most likely a captains of some sorts but she didn't care is Zalika was out for the second time in one day she need to get a move on. She stood from her bed and made her way out of the Vizard's head quarters. She moved until she was at the entrance to the spirit world. She then entered casualy and made her way to were she felt the spirit pressures that's when she saw Toshiro's body on the ground. She turned to the girl he was with not even 2 days ago. She glared at her... "What happened?" She said angrily.

Zalika smiled. "As I said you can't scare me your little head captain tried to seal me away the best he could do was seal me away in this body... Oh wait that was the head before this one. The one I killed in the process of him sealing me away. That's right." He said as fire burst from his mouth. This fire was not normal it ate away 10,000 of the swords and snakes and slowly began to eat away at his flesh that was quickly healing. "Have fun with my fire when it hits you in the face." He said smiling. He now had scales all the way to his face and his wings were now about 10 feet in length each. He had large claws on his feet that had ripped through his shoes and his robes were ripping as his huge body ripped them to shreds to make room for his huge body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: