Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:44 am

(Shush I'm only getting one letter wrong just ignore it you know who I'm talking about lol)

"No I don't to tell the truth." Toshiru said smiling. "And we don't have vehicals here and plus, it is always good to have the streight to run for long periods of time." He looked to the top of the houses to see if his squad was there yet. One of the guys who said he was going to race him landed on the ground. "Hurray you get to do the dishes for ..... Oh I'll let you off easy since you were the first one here." He said smiling at the newer recrute who fell to the ground gasping for air. All the guy did was put up a thumb saying 'Good' and put it back on the ground. "But the last of you four will be not as fortunet. He will have to wash dishes for 3 weeks." He then began to laugh. "But I'll help him out every other ohhh time we eat." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 am

Kita faced the men of Toshirus squad. "He is a nightmare right?" she asked them playfully. Once she got a hold of a steady breath she stood up. "Oh and I dont have to do dishes?!! Thats so unfair!" She looked at him funny. " I know the bet dident apply to me but, what the heck. I can help with the dishes."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 am

"If you want to." Toshiru said smiling. The rest of his squad arrived gasping for air. "You all made it." He said looking at his stop watch. "By 10 seconds." He then began to laugh. 'Don't worry we won't do this ever morning just 1 a week." He said moving to were he would sit down comfortably. "When you catch your breath I want you to practice all of your moves on these targets." He said motioning to the targets he was sitting by. There were 20 in a row with replacements near by. He turned and smiled at the group. "If you know your swords name now is the time to talk to it and learn to fight at it's side."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:45 am

Kita jumped up. "can I help you train !!! please please please!!!" she jumped up and down. "Please!!!" she was putting a little more enthusiasm in then needed.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:40 pm

"Fine." He said smiling at her. "You are welcome to if you like." Toshiru said putting his elbows on his legs as he rested his chin in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 pm

"Great!" she stood there for a moment. "So what should I do now?" Kita looked at Toshiru. "Ha I got an idea how about you fight me." she looked at him playfully. "A fight til the death!...Nah im just kidding , we both know it would be you who was the winner." she said sitting down infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:48 pm

"I could fight you to show my strength to the people here.... But that would be no fun.' He said smiling at her. "Just talk to your sword you know it's name don't you? Ger a better bond with it I'm sure you could use it with any other battles you have coming up."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:53 pm

"yeah, Okay. " she said kinda dissapointed. She stood up on her knees and kissed Toshiru. "Ha , thats thanks for yesterday. It was the best date of my life." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:59 pm

All of Toshiru's squad all at once did there little kissing noises at him trying to face him. "I know, it was great for me too. Oh and just ignore them they are just jealous that I can make them run more later if I want to." He turned and grinned at all of them. "Trust me men..and women I don't care if you make fun of my love life." He said standing as he pulled on Kita's arm pulling her into a hug where he locked lips with her and kissed her with all the love he could to say thank you for everything she had done. He then pulled away and smiled at her. "If you like we can go to a field and battle." He said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Kita hugged him tight. "So, does this mean I am your girlfriend yet? Because I wouldent mind it one bit." she said trying to be serious, but she let out a quiet giggle. "Oh , and yes I would like a fight." Kita stayed there for a momet , in his arms. The moment was so perfect she dident want it to end, but she pulled away, and sat down on the ground with her legs crossed like a pretzle. She looked up at him and gave him a little smile. "I-I..." she sat on the ground , frustrated. "I-I..." She tried to choose her words carefully, but she dident want to freak him out. She fiddled with her fingers for a few moments before looking up at him again. The look on her face was frustrated, and upset, but still a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm

"You know you can tell me anything...." He said grinning down at Kita. Toshiru then smiled and sat down by her sitting on his legs putting his butt on his feet as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:33 pm

"yeah , I know , but I'm scared to... " she replyed. " fine , I - I -I realllyy like you..." she said choosing her words carefully. She stared at the ground waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 pm

"Good." He said leaning over and picking up her chin with one of his fingers. "I do to." He said smiling at her. He then picked her up in his arms and glared at his squad. "Get to work men." He said looking at them. He then turned back to Kita. 'Hold on." He said as he jumped high into the air and over the wall that closed away the soul reapers from the other spirits. He then went into a sprint when he landed on the ground doing a flash step every couple of seconds until he got to a place where he could have a bit of a fight with Kita.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Kits stood up off the ground, and picked up her sword. She sighed. "okay." She said putting herself in check. " give it your all ." She said when she was standing in position.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 pm

"You sure you want me to give it my all." He said grinning. "I don't know if I want to hurt a rusty girl in battle." He said kidding around with her. But none the less he pulled out his sword and waited for battle.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:55 pm

"Yeah.. Give me your all... I can take care of myself... Don't worry a few injuries won't hurt me that bad." she said trying to go back to her giggly self, but she just dident feel like herself at the moment.

She stood there In position determining what a good first shot would be
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 am

"Well are you going to make the first move or am I going to?" He said smiling at her. "I don't want to kill you in one hit." He said grinning now. "Just kidding you know I could never kill you in one hit.... in this form." He said his grin growing to cover his whole face.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 am

"Fine." She said in an attitude. She gripped her sword tight in her hands, and lunged at him. She jumped infront of him , and tried to strike him three times with her sword, but missed. Kita backed up to take a good look at him, she tried to think of a tactic quickly before he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 am

"Okay I'll count to 3." He said moving his hand down his blade. "1........2...........3!!" He yelled lunging at her sword drawn. He was right in front of her but then he flashed stepped behind her and swung at her back. Hoping she would dodge he made sure not to switch his swords form.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 am

Kita turned around a few seconds late, she got a small slice to the back, but she shook it off the slight jolt of pain and started to attack him with all the strength she had.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:19 am

Toshiru tried to dodge every swing she was throwing but couldn't. He ended up with one cut to the arm and two to the chest. He then got irritated and kicked her straight in the chest hoping to send he flying.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 am

Kita went flying, she was pushed back so hard that when she finaly hit the ground she kept rolling and slideing. She had burns on her hands from the ground, and she had cuts all over. "Im done." she said blowing on her burning hands. "Are you alright?" she asked him. "you seem irritated. ... Are you irritated at me?" she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 pm

"Not really just not the kind to play nice as soon as I get hurt. You asked for it and ......so why won't you fight me anymore? I didn't even hit you that hard...." He said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 pm

" yeah, I know, but my hands burn from slideing on the ground, and I think I need some ice," she said still blowing on her hands to try and make her hands stop burning. She sat down on the ground and held her waterbottle up to him. "Open that for me please."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 pm

He smiled down at her and grabbed the water bottle from her quickly opening it and handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: