Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:01 am

The new guy just stared at the girl as she kept on hitting herself in the head. "You know that he over reacted to...... and why is he so what..?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 am

"He is SUCH a ... UGH!!! HE IS A BUTTHEAD!" She said standing up, she grabbed the new guys arm to pull him along. "What is your name?, And your comeing with me." She dragged him to the Head Quarters door, she stood there before going in looking at the new guy. "what is your name? You are a whitness, I am going to need you to help me. Kay? Also in case he gets pissy and agressive, and throws something. Got It?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 pm

"Uhhhh Okay I'm Minninomiki but you can just call me Min. And did you say in case he throws someth....." But he was cut off by a low growl. "Leave me alone I don't want to talk to anyone of you!" It then lowered at the end. "I was stupid." It growled. "And I don't want you to tell me about how I was!" The new guy looked at the girl in shock. "Was that Toshiru?!?" He asked kind of worried how deep the noise had been.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 pm

"Okay Min, back me up on this kay." she said stepping into the room. "Seriously... Okay... I overreacted kay, plez dont be upset, I promis I wont bite you, I promise I will still like you just the same, but if you keep this up that might change. Stop please. Just ... Please." she said begging for him to stop acting like this. "Look, Min was watching the whole time, okay, it was no big deal RIGHT MIN?" she said jabbing him in the stomach with her elbow to say to agree with her. "No biggie. Now please stop" she said truely sincere. A tear rolled down her cheek "Please." she said in a shakey voice. She tried to keep herself together, her heart was pounding. This is how she reacted when all of her past boyfriends broke up with her, "please, I dont want to loose you, I really really dont, so please just stop. Its not your fault, its not your fault." she said crying. She said everything that she thought Toshiru wanted to hear, at this point she would give anything for him to stop, and be happy again.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 am

Toshiru let out a low growl. But before either of them could say anymore he flash stepped and grabbed Kita before her eyes could even register him and they were out of his quarters and in the air again. "I know that it wasn't all my fault but it was my fault mostly. And don't just tell me what you think I want to hear... trust me I know where you are and you just did. Tell me what you really think and what you really want." He said still in the air from his last jump slowly gaining speed as he got closer to the ground. He slowed down hit the ground and jumped into the air again while Min stood in his headquarters still trying to figure out what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:10 am

"i was scared to loose you" She said quietly under her breath hopeing he dident hear. She wiped her eyes that were streaming tears , and wiped her nose. "Why did you act that way?" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 am

"Because I have a hard time with my emotions and it was either that or destroying everything in my sight because of my sampaktoe........ He is a demon so I kind of have a hard time with it sometime. That would be why I left or all of my squad would be dead right now.....Along with you." he kept his gaze looking straight forward as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 am

"You couldent kill me. Emotionally , or physicaly." She said reasurring him. "and you are emotionally unstable... HA!, but that is why you think you would hurt me , but you really couldent no mater how hard you try!" she said with her bubby self flowing right back into her. " you know ... I wouldent hate you if you dropped me , and never did catch me. I just said that to say that I am terrified of hights.. , yeah .. I acted mean, but I was overreacting.. I wasent that scared. But I did feel like I was gunna throw up, and I still do." she said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 am

"Don't even try to tell me that I couldn't kill you. It would take me very little effort if I was in my demon form. Just one hit from my sword would rip you into pieces." He said glaring down at her. "If you want to see it I can show it to you but there is a small chance that I would loose control...."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 am

Kita jumped out of his arms, ans stood a good 10 feet from him."Fine , Attack me!" she ordered him. " You are right you could do it with very little effort, and if you loose it , I know, I am toast , but... Nevermind... Just try. I want to prove my point, teach you to not loose it , and the only way for me to is for you to attack me." kita said standing with nothing in her hands. She waited for him to attack, and her simple plan was to let him hurt her , because she knows that if she was that important to him that when he is in controll of himself again he would see what he is capeable of doing he wouldent let himself loose it again, he would fight back to stay in controll. Kita stood there with confidence of the senerio she had in her head. The only thing she was scared about is that she would be wrong. "What if he is right , what if he kills me?" She tried not to panic. She gained up the confidence to say "if you are right and I am wrong and I do end up getting seriously hurt , or even killed I just want you to know I love you , and I risked my life because I trust you. And I refuse to fight back, hurt me as much as you like , because I'm not fighting back, let it all out, you dont get a chance like this every day. Okay?" Kita grabbed her sword off her back and dropped it to the ground, she watched it fall and when it finally hit the ground she focused her attention on Toshiru again. " I'm weaponless, hit me with your best shot."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 am

"Pick up your weapon he doesn't like it when you won't fight and he or it will just torture you until you fight back and hurry.... I'm letting him out." Toshiru said but he was cut off before he could say how much he loved her. The demon was loose.

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 Dmon

Toshiru's face turned into an evil grin his eyes went black and a black mist came around him. The demon let out a laugh. "High there little girl!" He yelled screeching and lunging toward Kita. "Pick up your weapon.... Or this is going to be worse." He said stopping in front of her. "I won't even use my sword. Just my fists and my teeth." He said grinning and showing a set of sharp teeth. He didn't give her any time to pick up her weapon before he picked her up by the neck and threw her into the air. "I hear your afraid of heights.' He yelled as he jumped to catch up with her as she flew threw the air. "When you hit the ground I'd like you pick up your sword." He said casually as he flew in front of her grinning in her face.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Frightened Kita just stared at him with this look on her face. As she fell the the ground she rubbed her neck where he grabbed her. Sooner than she thought she hit the ground straight on her back. You could hear the pop of he shoulder.The long fall made her jump up a bit when hitting the ground , and she immediatly rolled over. Moaning she searched for her sword not even bothering to move anything but her arm. When she realized her sword was not in reaching distance she poped herself up on one elbow and forced her body to stand up. The ake in her back was bothering her , when she made herself over to her sword she slowly bent down to reach it. When she clutched her sword in her hand she turned her body to look at him, she stared into his black eyes "I'm sorry....You would still have a great advantage over me even with my sword." she said dropping it to ground again."We both know that I don't stand a chance, I never stood a chance, I was a gonner ever since I ordered you." she said apologetically like she was betraying the Toshiru she knew and loved. "I know that I am just digging a bigger grave, and I know that there is a slim chance that I will come out alive, but if you will not use a weapon nor will I." She explained ignoring the shooting pain in her back, and her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:26 am

Toshiru's demon grinned. "Now this is going to be fun." He said launching himself at full speed toward Kita. "FIGHT ME!!" He yelled as he launched his clawed hand at the girls torso hoping she would block it with how much he was holding back. "Other wise she will be no fun at all" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:41 am

Kita managed to block the dead on hit, instead he ripped right through her hip. The hit sent her flying to the side. "crap that hurt." she said holding back burning tears. She stood back up andtried to kick him where he hit her. "you dang right this is going to be fun." Kita kicked him in the hip but his body was so strong she even hurt herself doing it. "Oh crud."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 am

Toshiru's demon let out a low laugh at the girls attempt to hurt him. He grabbed her leg and twisted it making her fall face first into the ground. He then stood over her and smiled down at her as she lay on the ground. "Yeah it is going to be fun for me but only for me so be ready." He said grinning. "Oh no sword right." He said quickly moving his hand away from the hilt of the sword. He opened his mouth and began to make something in his mouth. He quickly closed his mouth destroying the ball of power he was making. "That would be no fun if I killed you in one hit now would it."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am

Kita smirked. "your so right , we are going to have a blast!" She said dashing behind a tree. She came up with a quick solution to her problem. "alright Kita , here is tha plan , your job is to ... no that wont work he is too fast... how about .... No.. he is much stronger than me too. Dang , turns out I dont have a plan. " She came out from hideing . "is it too late for me to use my sword?" she said in a forcefully happy voice.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 am

"I said I couldn't use my sword oh yes please oh please use yours. Oh OH and if you have bankia use it this will be loads of fun." He said bending down ready to lunge at her when she called forth her sword. He watched all of her movements with a great happiness. He was ready and when that sword came forth he would have a blast.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:24 am

Kita had her sword in her hand and held straight up. "sorry do dissapoint you but , I am not useing my bankai cuz well, ... im just not useing it ." Kita swung her sword straight to his hip. She managed to cut him, but it was more like a scrape than a slice.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:33 am

"Wow you managed to touch me." He said smiling. He looked down as the wound closed up. He then let a huge grin pas across his face. He then slowly walked toward her his grin growing every step he got closer to her.

You should post in Dragon wars!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 am

"No ****.. you heal like there is no tomorrow , that makes it just about impossible for me to get you. " She said pouting. She looked up at him, she could hear herself breathing heavily. Kita stepped back from him because she was getting uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:57 am

"Oh don't go away baby.' He said holding his arms out to her. "Come on babe let's just have a little talk...... about the situation....' He said taking larger steps to the point where his arms were almost around her. "Just fight me then we can talk it out i promise I won't kill you.....Too fast." He said his grin growing in size.

Please post in Dragon Wars!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm

(I wil, take a chill gurly .. heehee..)

Kita stepped back again. "Please dont call me that." She said stepping back once more. Her face showed her shocked expression. "fine , we can talk, but can we talk first? she said stupidly not thinking. She dident pay attention to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 pm

"Sure but you have to stop walking away." He said quickly flashing behind her and holding her close he whispered in her ear. "Okay babe what do you want to talk about first."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:14 pm

"Please .. stop calling me that .. Please stop..." she asked as politely as she could withoug breaking down into tears. "first of all , I want to know ... I want to know what you are feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 pm

"Okay fine I won't call you babe.... I don't feel much just rage and well thirst for others pain.... That answer your question?" He asked grinning into her ear. "Love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: