Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:25 am

(my bads) I just scanned those posts.. haha.. I need to read more carefully.Question, are you in like human form, like you look like people, just your demons in the dream world?)

"Its a LONG story , but long story short, He got pissed , then i told him to burn off steam , and beat me up , he did , nearly killed me, he snapped outta it , then i got a new captain , and they had a battle , and now here we are , thye are beating the life out of eachother....I dont know what to do , I tried to stop them .. i truely did, I just dont know , i did NOTHING to desserve this punishment.. AH!" she said breaking down into tears becasue she was exhausted , and she had no clue what to do. SHe slid to the ground and sat pretzle style on the ground , she was stearing at the ground with her hair in her face going insane.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 am

"You go home I can deal with this... I think I have felt this other guys spirit pressure before I just don't know where from.." She said kicking Toshiro's body as her first try.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 am

"NO, I can get a hold of myself , plus , im scared to go home .. " She admitted. "Please let me help you, i wanna help, how long will they be passed out for?"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:39 am

((ok I'm not retyping all I just did so basically my character's items reappear more chains tighten around the demon, and he explains how he controls all in the Mugen Naraku Akuma Realm.))
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 am

"Ahhh I see so can you control me because if you can would you please gget me out of this ugly form and back into my sexy self." Zalika said glaring at him but still letting a smile cross his face. "After all who likes a dragon that can kick your ***." He said smiling larger now.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:07 am

"I can't control the victim I can only control the torture."all the clones said sticking the swords into him."In this world I can amplify pain,and if I wanted to I could restart the whole process with the pain your feeling still their.You can be tortured for 1 week in the real world and their would be no coming back."he said as his eyes turned a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Zalika let a smile come across his face.... "Well what is up with you this fine day?" He asked as the captain stuck a sword in his chest. He flinched at the pain that shot through his body from the punctured lung he caused.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:10 am

(psst... I MIGHT make another character... just a fair warning.. kkays.)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:38 am

lol kays have fun love ohhhh and don't hate me please I promise I haven't done anything no matter what she says!! lol have fun peoples
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 am

(are you leaving ???, it sounds like you were saying goodby? )
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 am

Nah lol I am not ever going to leave you kidding me even if Jade tries to kick me off.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:32 am

Haha.. I got L's email.. i know yours to.

Im a stalker.... No , im not , i was emailing L, and she sent a fwrd to me and , it gave me the list of emails she send it to , and i have your email.. haha. im so sneaky..
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 am

lol cool
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 am

i dont think im guna make another character. its just too much ..
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:07 am

Okay that's just fine by me!!! But we should get on with our fight.....
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 am

well, its you and Overload... so ..
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:36 pm

I know he needs to post
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah .. lemme go pull him in by his ears...

nah, im only kidding.. haha. Ill Pm him.

plus.. you could have your character who was talking to my character talk again.. maby.. i dont know , im just thinking aloud here.... haha.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Hiyori turned and glared at the girl. "Leave it is not your place to bother in this buisness." She then turned back to the bodies and began to meditate to see if she could find some kind of aura around the place.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:51 am

"Someone is trying to enter the infinite nightmare.Well I can't let them stop your torture you'll never recede."Naraku said turning his eyes to the sky."Mugen Hidoi Musou de la Naraku Akuma!!!"He shouted throwing the. sword which reappeared was heading straight for Hiyori."If the intruder is caught I can finish the job."Naraku said retutrning his attention to Zalika with the swords."Your torture has barely begun but just so Toshiro isn't caught in the trans...."he said as a clock showing how much time had occured."I'm resetting the clock."he said as the clock showed 0:00.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 am

"Not my buisness... are you serious?! This IS my buisness... I shouldent have let them have their stupid little fight, it could have waited until atleast tomorrow... " Kita explained with a bit of an attitude. "How long is this gunna take?" she said standing up and paceing around.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 am

((Uh hello extremely long Zanpaktou about to trap her in the the nightmare realm and you completely ignore it.))
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am

(oh.. sorry , i wasent reading it carefully. i just skimmed throught it ... ill do something... haha.. its about to hit Hiyori.. okay.. I got it..

While paceing around Kita had a gut feeling something was not right, she whipped her body around and noticed this giant sword about to grab onto Hiyori. "HEY Look out!" she said tackeling Hiyori and dragging her behind a tree. "Hey! DID you NOT notice that giant sword about to pull you into a portal?" she scolded her. "Quit your meditateing .. we have a problem here, that Sword thing is out to get you." She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm

"WHAT!" Hiyori yelled in her face. She turned and saw the sword. "Ha ha so my idea did work it is simple to get into that little world they are in.... I swear I have seen that sword before.." She mumbled under her breath. Then it hit her forever ago that one crazy guy that torchured her for forever and a half...... That's his sword...
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 am

The sword that had tried to strike Hiyori, start to morph."Well well if it isn't the only vizard to live throught the Mugen Naraku Akuma."the morph said as it shaped a portal.Naraku came out his 7.5 ft. long Zanpaktou in front of him."It's been a long time Hiyori....have you come back to finish your torture in the infinite underworld nightmare realm?"he questioned as the portal closed behind him.

((yeah the realm can be left but only for 3 days.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: