Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

A letter of importance - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:48 pm

I heard my voicemail ringtone go off. "Who could have possibly called me ??" I flipped my phone open.It read voicemail view now or later. I said view now, so i typed in my voicemail code and put my phone to my ear. I heard the voicemail zane left for me. I immediatly called my boyfriend Chris. " Chris, i am going on a trip to Nevada. I need to know where the emergency credit card is . ( i live with him) " He told me it was in the bottom draw of his work desk. I packed my stuff up and left for the airport. As soon as i got on the plane i called Chris wile i still had service. I explained the whole thing to him and he completly understood. "i love you Chris" i said befor i closed the phone. The plan took off and a few cokes and naps later i was in nevada. As soon as the plane landed i wipped out my pbone and called zane.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:07 pm

"Hello...oh hi so your here great just get here quickly I have to talk to you about several things."I said and then clicking off my phone. I had called several hours ago and was resting in my room I had gone straight there I hadn't wanted to go back into the assembly room only to be hated by my brother and probably ignored by the others.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:17 pm

I rushed to the hotel. Just the thought of seeing my cousin i grew up with just made me happy. I took a cab to the hotel and within a 2 hours and 45 minuts i was there. I grabbed my baggs and payed the cab driver and walked into te lobby of the hotel. i set my bags down and went to the man at the front desk. He gave me a room and the room key. I picked up my bags and walked to the elevator. I hopped in and found my room. I opened the door and set my bags down on the gorgous bed. I took a look around and the room was amazing , i went to the bathroom really quick and walked to the elevator. I went back to the man at the front desk and asked what room number zane was in. He told me and i ran to the stairs instead of the elevator because i wanted to drain some of my energy so i would not jump off the walls when i see my cousin. i found his room and knocked"knock!Knock!knock!"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:28 pm

I opened the door and immediatly knew it was victoria."Hey I have missed you so much what has it been 8 years?"I said hugging her."So how have you been seeing as I went on to become an heir to my bosses fortune and Quinn hit show buisness what has life treated you to?"I asked with great anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

I hugged Zane once more. I felt a tears well up in my eyes. I tried to fight them off but i failed the attempt. They were not bad tears but tears of happyness. "UUUHHH; im sorry i said as my voice shaked, its just i have not seen you in so long and now we are all grown up. What happened to the time we used to spend together.???"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:42 pm

"Those times faded when quinn went on to be an actor at 15 and when tyler went off to college."I said as I wiped off her tears."Quinn is here by the way but he's pissed at me and doesn't even realize that I am his true brother."I said as tears of both sorrow and joy filled my eyes."I hadn't cried since My friends and I went our seperate ways."The only thing that matters now is that your here and I can see how gorgeous my cousin has become."I said as the tears ran down my cheeks .
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:53 pm

" Thank you , i never really realized how much i would miss you and quinn and tyler and noah and bella. It scares me that none of us talk anymore. I just hope that when Ty is not on tour that we can meet up and talk for a wile , he became a drummer you know. He loves it so much. And noah and bella went there seperate ways. No calls no texts nothing." I stepped out of the doorway and into the room. I sat down on his bed. "Well i hope life is treating you well??? " i said rubbing my eyes to get rid of the tears.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:00 pm

"Well I'm about to become a Millionareoff of my bosses fortune.Iwas about to prepose to the love of my life,and I've got a great life."I said as I sat next to her."So what have you been doing the past 8 years.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:04 pm

"Well nothing compared to what you have been doing or quinn, i became a kindergarden and pre-school teacher. Also that is amazing about your love, who is she? , tell me her name ?, is she cute???...i met somebody too...???..." I sat on the bed criss cross style.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:56 pm

"I told you about her 10 years ago we've been going strong for that long."I said as I took out the small black box from before."You still remember the name I told you that decade ago right?"I asked waiting to see if her memory had sustained.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:58 pm

"I don't think we should worry but we do need some doctors hang on kay," I said and headed out the door giving Em a smile before heading out. I walked by a lady who obviously was going to do a blood tranfusion and almost lost my footing. I shook my head before walking a bit more. I got to the front desk, "Hey we have a girl in 213 and she is having some pain and we were wondering if we could get somebody in there, we're kinda worried," I said. The lady nodded and picked up the phone. I thanked her before walking back into the room, "The doctors will be here any minute."

As soon as I said that 2 doctors walked in and rushed us out. I sighed, sitting in a chair. "Who are you talking too?" I asked barb.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 am

"uuummm no sorry, nothing comes to mind." I said in a dissapointed voice. "its just been so long and we have been busy and just not have time to take a trip to see one another, But tell me have i ever met her??"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:28 am

"No you haven't met her but I did tell you about her."I said as I put the box away."So your a teacher now well I have to say I didn't expect that."I said looking a bit confused at my own words."You know if you ever need anything just call and I'll be there for you as soon as I can."I said hoping that I had made my current attitude seem better than how it was at quinn.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 am

"well thats a shame im sure she is nice." i said with a bit of dissapointment in my vioce. "well you have been very sucsessful, and quinn. Im just a kindergarten and pre-school teacher."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:13 am

"Well as I always say do what your good at."I said with a compassionate smile."If you want when I earn my fortune off of my boss I could let get you a job at my office."I said hoping it would turn her dissapointed frown into a smile."Listen I know yojur life may not be what you expected but you should make the best of it...that is if you don't take me up on my offer."I said anxious to hear her answer.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:20 am

"I'd love that." I said smiling. "So what is there to do around here?" i asked. "seems like a quiet little place." I got up off the bed and walked to the door. " You comeing , lets go explore!"
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:08 am

the doctors ran in and took my friends out. it worried me when they started to check my stomach and that made them rush even more. all the meds they pumped into me made me temporarily unable to speak. i needed my big brother here for me. i hoped something would happen to make him come for me.
Back to top Go down
phantom66
phantom66

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 am

i was worried when the line went out. i was screaming because all she said was that Em was in labor. i kept calling Barb's name until she answered so i could ask what hospital they were at.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:14 pm

I looked at the phone in my hand and heard yelling at the other end *Oh Sh** it's Ethan * I put the phone to my ear *I'm so sorry Ethan its crazy right now..... And I dont know what hospital we are at here ask Jade * I thrushed the phone into Jade's hand * Jade tell him what hospital we are at you know the town better than I do..please.*
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:50 am

*sowwy guys i wont be able to get on in a few days*

Lippy got bored of standing infront of Danny's room waiting for him to answer. He probably fell asleep.
Lippy left to go find some more people to talk to. As she walked down the hall she sent Jade a text *hey Jade how is the Birth (yuch) going* She hit send and continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:36 am

"Sure but lets first go see quinn I'm sure, he would be suprised to see you."I said walking throught the door the room key in my pocket.I walked straight over to the elevator, deep in thought wondering why I hadn't tried to see my cousins since I was 15.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 am

"Okay!, I hope he is surprised to see me!" I said anxiosly. I followed zane to the elevator and pressed the button. I started going through in my head the way zane reacted when i saw him. "i wonder how he will react?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:10 pm

I stuttered a few times before taking the phone and giving him the address and name of the hospital. "Yeah, Sunset Hospital, you got the address right," I said after I had given it to him. Then my hip began to vibrate like made, "AHHH!" I shouted in displeasure. I gave Barb back her phone and took my own out of my pocket. I sighed and texted back: LOL I figured, Umm well we don't quite know yet I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

When Lippy had first started knocking I looked at Edwin and whispered "Shhhh" not really expecting him to understand me.

I waited till the knocking stopped. "okay, shes gone" I said with a light laugh. I sat on the bed next to the carseat and looked at Edwin. ".......What do I do now?" I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 am

the pain was too much to bear. i finally asked what was going on and they said that if they want to save the baby, they only had a small window to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: