Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

A letter of importance - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 am

(wait..ugh, guys we never distingished where exactly it was.....ugh nevermind)

I pointed in the direction for Danny and helped him along the many diverse roads. My hair constantly getting in the way. It always did that and since it was so wavy it found ways of interupting my sight all the time. I could never cut it, I think it was just the fact that I loved my hair. I finally saw Denny's and laughed. "Yay, you did it," I said with a large smile. My hair again in need of being pushed out of my face. I pushed it out of the way once more before Edward cooed. I didn't know what it was exactly only that every noise he made would make me jump and want to help him. I turned in my seat but he was fine, looking out the window and his eyes beginning to droop.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 am

"Okie dokie" I said as I pulled into the Denny's parking lot. I still hadn't broke the habit of saying that. I pulled into a parking spot and saw she had turned and I did the same and looked at Edward. "Something wrong?" I said as I turned my head and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 am

"Nothing, just a mother's worry I guess," I said looking back at him with a small smile. It tickled me to find that he still used that old saying. I opened the door slowly and stepped out onto my heels. I made sure to tap twice before standing. I had learned to many times that my heels always made me fall if I wasn't careful. I walked over to the back door. When I opened it slowly, he was asleep. I leaned over to unbuckle his car seat from the car. I kissed his fore head as I pulled back. I pulled him out of the car carefully so I wouldn't wake him. I closed the door quietly. I loved this, I didn't think I would have, infact most of my life I told myself that I didn't want kids but I did truly adore him.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 am

I turned to barb "ya i think she could help you I have only boy names, so if you want i could give you some." I smilled and walked to the open door. " I just hope that I have ONLY boys i dont think I could handle a girl.." A siver whent up my spine and i chuckled " i is still the same about shopping... BLUCK!" I laughed and turned to the waitress " I think we have five or six Im not positive let me see hold on." I flipped out my phone and called Jade. when she finnaly picked up I asked "do we have 5 or six people eating i cant focuse"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 am

My phone rang and the familiar ring tone filled the air, I was such a geek. "RING RING RING RING RING RING! PHONE CALL PHONE CALL!"

I answered my phone, "Huh?"

"Uh....lets see: Danny, Me, You, Barb, Tori, Emily........mmmm Am I forgetting anyone?" I asked myself.

"ME!" I jumped as cold hands pressed themselves against my neck.

I screamed and almost dropped Edward but a hiss grew in my throat and I turned. I was met by blue eyes and dark hair........Jack.

"Oh and Jack," I said in a monotone voice, "So 7," I said.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 am

I let out a laugh. I had heard the wole thing about jack and said "tell jack i say hi and we will see you guys when you get in" I then turned to the Waiteress and said " we will need a table for Seven"

she smiled politly and grabbed some Menus and started to walk away. "if you dont mind i would like to wait for the others to come before we sit down, that way we will all be together" She nodded as if to say of course what was i thinking and whent to the next cosomter.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 am

I pulled into the parking lot and saw someone that seemed familiar behind Jade. But I didn't know why so I just pulled into the parking spot and hopped out of my Ferrari and started to walk over to Jade. I turned around and smiled at Oriea to let her know to come on. I ran over to Jade and smiled at her. "So we going in or not?" I asked. I leaned to the side to see who was behind her but I couldn't quite put my finger on it so I just waited for Jade's answer.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 am

( Guys we need to keep working on this it is the only story i can keep up in and now i dont even need to CAUSE YOU NEVER POST!!!!!!!!)

*smiles and sighs*

(just cause i cant read big books anymore dont mean i cant talk on dark wolf)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

HAHA so true Lippy!!!
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 am

thank you for agreeing with me
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Here Lippy this is for you .

I hopped out of Emilys car, and I walked into the restuaraunt. I recognized Lippy right off the bat. "Hi there." I said greeting her. "we are going to be ... uh.. 6 excludeing Jades little baby." I said to her to clarify. "hows it going?" I asked Lippy.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................I dunno
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:59 am

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! JADE PLEASE DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: