Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
phantom66
phantom66

A letter of importance - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:03 am

i got the address of the hospital and hung up the phone so i could rush into my car to see my younger sister. i would be allowed in the room with her to be her support for a while.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:06 am

The elevator came to a stop. I stepped out and looked at Zane ,i gave him an encoueging smile and started walking.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:43 am

Edward stuck his hand in his mouth sucking on it, out of boredom.

I sighed and looked up at Barb, "So much for a smooth Reunion," I said with a long hard laugh
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
phantom66
phantom66

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:04 am

i got to the hospital in just enough time to run into the room Em was in and i saw her doctor who told me she might lose the baby. i sat down in the bed next to her and held her closely.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:23 am

i screamed Jade's name. i needed her for the delivery of this child. the doctors told Ethan that it would be a miracle if the baby was born alive.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:21 am

I jumped at the sound of the cry. I jumped up and ran into the room, "What!?" I said in shock and ran over to her side. I was on high wire and didn't have a clue what was going on.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:06 pm

i told her about what the doctors said about the baby. i also apologized about the trip in they had to make. i told her to go back to her son now that Ethan was there. i told her that he would take me back to the party after the birth.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:32 pm

I was very reluctant, I didn't really want to stay away from my son though. I looked at her before taking her hand, "Its okay, call me if anything happens, understand!?" I said with a stern tone. I walked back out of the room and over to barb. "I have to go, stay here for me will ya?" I said but didn't wait for a response. I couldn't, I ran out to my car and strapped in. Then I drove off to the hotel, I ached to know how things had gone. I then ran up to Danny's door and knocked on the door.

Sorry I was logged in to Yachiru XD
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:35 am

(oups sorry i forgot about that >.< SORRY I should have logged you back in!!)
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 am

I looked at Jade running out the door I got up from the chair and walked into th delivery room and saw Ethan sitting next to Em holding her hand *Hello Ethan* I looked over at Em and could tell by the look on her face things weren't going so well. I walke over to her bed and started rubbing soothing circles on her other hand *Sweetie everything is going to be ok ...*
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 am

Lippy hit the button to go to the main floor and waited for it to stop. As she waited she thought about going back to Danny's room and just bugging him for the fun of it but decided against it.
The elevator stopped and she walked out. She began to walk into the room that the Consert was going to happen in but then saw Zane and a girl she hadn't seen befor and walked over to them. "Hi Zane. Um Hi" She said turning to the girl next to him "My name is April, but you can call me Lippy!"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:25 am

"Lippy... wow ... i never pictured you like this. But in a good way of courese." i said smiling."uuhhh im well...my name is Victoria..
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 am

Lippy smiled " Thanks. But if you dont mind my asking," She hesitated for a second "today I'm a little scatterbrained but.... how do i know you?" She blushed but politely waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:35 am

"i was on the website with you guys....Live- Love-Laugh960 ring a bell... ya "i said smilihg and a bit embarresed
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:38 am

Lippy smiled remembering "oh sorry as i said before I am a little scatter brained today. Well now i must say i didnt picture you like this." She said laughing at herself."so what have you been doing latlely?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:51 am

Danny you didn't post, i'm at you's door XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 am

"Well other than bieing here .. teaching kindergarten and pre-school." "but im glad to be here." I said ...giggling. " kids can be a handfull. especially when you take on atleast 15 at once." "Well it was awsome to see you for the first time, and meet you in person." I said smiling big.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:24 am

i looked up at Barbara. i told her about the risks to the baby. i needed support right now, but i knew that if anyone could succeed in this, it would be me.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Jade The Overlord wrote:
Danny you didn't post, i'm at you's door XD

Huh? O.o I thought you were with Em.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:38 am

Lippy smiled and blushed " Well thanks. I'm also glad to meet you in person. Also that is so great that you are teaching Preschool!"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:44 am

"Well its not what i planned to do with my life. But its fun." i said "so by any chance have you seen Quinn?, me and Zane are going up to see him, i havent seen him in like 10 years..." I asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:49 am

"last time I saw him he was in the meeting room, but he might have left. I've been wandering around for awile to looking for something to do. Infact I need to talk to him about something you," she said turning to Zane " Wanted me to do." she finnished
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:02 am

"Well go ahead, i will go look for my long lost cousin." I said turning around "oh and by the way April it was awsome to meet you in person" i said smiling big. I turned around and walking down a hallway, looking for something that would give me the slightest clue to where my cousin was staying. "I got nothing" i said with a bit of dissapointing in my bubbly voice.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 am

"you too Victoria" lippy called out as Zane and her left. then she was off to the meeting room to find Quinn. she looked around and coulnt find him in any of the rooms so she just went to his room. she knoced on the door and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:15 pm

I gasped at the tragic news..*Em sweetie everything is going to be allright the baby is going to be fine .... think about what the kids will think of their new baby brother or sister.. Picture the big smiles on their faces when they see mommy come back woth a new baby...It will distract you....* I looked over at Ethan *right Ethan everything is going to be fine and that she should think about the kids reaction....?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: