Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

A letter of importance - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am

I let out a small chuckle when I heard the music begin to play. I turned around and looked at Edward to see how he would react to the music.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:38 pm

I followed Danny's eyes to Edward. At first his eyes opened wide as he listened, I held in a small laugh but continued to watch. He at first seemed a little scared, At first I came in with a little of a hum, I saw him relax little and so I kept it up. Soon I was singing along with the words and he wasn't scared anymore infact he smiled at me and then looked to Danny with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:05 pm

I turned and smiled at Victoria. "You want to get a move on and put some music on." I said into the mic smiling. I grinned larger as I heard my voice a small chime mimicking what I was saying as I said it in her head phones. "I have lots of music in here considering I travel a lot." I handed her 5 music booklets. "I'm kind of a music fanatic sooo yeah....." I said blushing a little bit. "That one is full of heavy metal and screamo." I said pointing to the first one. "The next one is full of rock and pop. I have almost everything except for a few bands and rap and country. Hope you don't mind can't stand most of the stuff." I said grinning as I revved my engine looking over my shoulder looking at Danny's car. "BRING IT ON MAN!!" I yelled in my head. Starting to drive I pulled up behind his car and honked. "HURRY UP!!" I yelled harder, now grinning a huge grin of pure excitement. He was dating my friend so the least he could do was pull out and rev his engine back at me. I then jumped at the buzzing of my phone saying I had got a text. I opened my phone and glared down at the screen. Just what I needed one of my X's from the old days trying to get a hold of me. One of the ones that I never wanted to see again because of what he had said to me. I opened the text and began to read it. 'Hey Emily!! It took me forever to find your phone number!!! Surprisingly it is the same as the old days! So why don't you and me get back together?......' I opened the option to text him back and told him about how I was not different and I wasn't going to forget how he had talked bad about me and all of my friends. I then sent the text and glared down at my phone. What I needed right now was a guy who was actually nice to me in the old days.

*wink wink* (That's your cue Nee Nee Pst...... I mean Jack >.< can't help myself can't think of anyone else to have be my Boy friend and I think it will be fun to do it plus I don't want to make anyone up......)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 pm

I browsed through her music, I recognized a bunch of screamo bands my brother used to listen too, and I secretly liked because I always argued with him about it. "you sure do have a variety of music here." I said as I browsed. " put on your favorite song" I said to her couriously.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:45 am

I looked back over the seat at my best friend as she honked her horn. I laughed loudly and returned to my forward position. I turned to Danny and said, "What your just gunna let her honk at you like that," I said giving a wide smile and laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:15 pm

I turned and smiled at Victoria. "Okay but you might not like it it is older then me and you put together." I then began to laugh as I grabbed the music books from her and pulled out Def Lepard 'Yeah'. I then stuck it in the sterio and put it on so it would play threw the head phones. I then went to song #4. the music then began to play loud and clear.

Hellraiser By Def Lepardhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oKcqU78qhA
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 am

I pulled the big suv outta the space and coasted it to the end of the parking lot. I looked over at Em's car and waited. "I don't do that kinda stuff. Honking the horn will just bug other people."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 am

I chuckled, "Meh, I guess thats true," I brushed a peice of hair out of my face just as edward gave a fuss. I looked back at him, "hey hey, whats wrong?" I asked and seen him trying to get the bottle from his bag I had put beside him. I leaned over the seat and grabbed the bottle giving it to him. I Propped it up with a blanket and he began to drink and I sat back down. I straightened my shirt and looked at Danny, "Kay We're ready," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:19 am

"Where exactly are we goin again?" I said with a confused look. I never remembered them making an actual decision.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 am

"Well............barb said Ihop, I personally don't really like Ihop as much as dennys but ****, Hang on," I grabbed my phone and texted everyone quickly, "Everybody vote, Ihop or Dennys?" I sent the text and held my phone, "Were gunna see in a second" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:44 am

My phone vibrated and i opened it and saw that t was Jade I smiled and texted her back * Hell ya definately Denny's baby!!!* I laughed and sent it hopeing to make her laugh like I use to.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:51 am

(Emily I love that song!!!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 pm

^-^ hahaha

"Tally one up for Dennys," I said with a laugh as I read her text. Suddenly my phone buzzed again. "Wow, everyone is eager," I said and opened my phone to look at the screen. "Hia, whats up?" I was kinda confused who was this? That was until I read the sig, *Black Jack*

I slapped my forehead.......
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 am

I opened my phone to look down at who had texted me. I noticed that Jade wanted to know where we should go to eat. "You know me I don't care we can eat anywhere for all I care." I said texting her back. "Oh and tell Danny that he's boring." I put a smiley face on the end and hit send to let her know everything I said.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 am

I opened my phone again and sent out another message *Jade can we hurry this up..? This baby has been telling me all morning that she is hungry if she kicks anymore she is going to break one of my ribs...Smile * I said with a smile just joking around like we use to...
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:55 am

I put in the music and texted Jade back my answer * I havnt been to Denneys in FOREVER!!!!! I vote a MILLION LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:31 pm

With the next two random texts I laughed, "Well Dennys is it," I said

I texted them to head to dennys on Rainbow. Or if they didn't know how to get there then to follow us. The dennys was newer and so it had only been built a few years ago.

"A.......lot really, Uh hey were are you?" I texted Jack back. Immediately, because he was creepy fast, I got a text back, "Oh ya know," I rolled my eyes. "We're heading to Denny's,"
I texted back and then got ready, "Okay lets go," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 pm

I pushed on the gas peddle ready to follow Danny and Jade to Denny's after I had looked at my text. I followed right behind them not letting them out of my sight. Luckily the way I had responded to the last guys text had kept him from ever texting me back. The disc ended so I grabbed another pack of CD's and slipped in a "My Chemical Romance" CD. That's when my favorite song came on from them. I then began to sing along with it. "Well they encourage your complete cooperation. Send ya' roses when they think you need to smile. I can't control myself because I don't know how, and they love me for it honestly I'll be here for awhile.. and I just kept on singing away not caring for what Victoria would think until the end of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THHcHmJNnoc
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 am

I sighed of relief when I saw everyone started moving..I turned the volume down to the radio *Hy Lippy let's go these babies aren't going to feed them selves!!* I laughed and turned the volume back on.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:31 pm

"Okay then" I said as I pulled out of the parking lot. I kept going for a little bit before stopping. "......which ways rainbow?" I asked her. I hadn't really thought about if I actually knew where I had been going or not.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 am

I smiled and began to follow Jade and Dan waiting for them to make any sudden turns. I hadnt even thought about how hungry barb would be with her baby.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 am

I stayed right behind Jade and Danny while Lippy and Barb pulled right up behind us waiting to get a move on.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am

The baby got anxious and started to kick away . It was like she knew that her auntie and mommy were going to feed her.. I put my hand on my stomach and felt the little thump thumps and smiled with happiness .. .

I sighed of relief when Lippy moved forward and saw that Danny's car started to move. I stretched my legs out on the floorboard on the passenger side and leaned back in my seat and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 pm

When I saw Barb smile i too smiled and asked "did they kick?" I let out a chuckle and a sigh " i wish I was that far along, Oh well"

*we are taking to long to get to the breakfast so im gonna speed things up*

I pulled into the handycaped parking at denneys and smilled at Barb "we are here i hope the ride wasnt too long"
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 am

I smiled *Yes she was kicking and you will be far along soon enough time has to take its course.* I got out of the car and let out a long sighed of relief *No the ride wasn't too bad I'm just happy that were finally here . Hey Lippy I have a problem..I cant think of any baby names I have one for a girl but what if she is a he what if my baby ends up being a boy ..? Do you think if you and Jade can help me out...?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: