Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

A letter of importance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 am

Quinn was starting to get pissed off with all of this, and when the guy from before followed him, he lost it.

"What the Hell is it to you."

He then got up and stormed out, leaving the room tense and yet still calm.He couldn't believe what was going on.First Jade get's pissed and won't answer anything, some guy stalks him, Dan pretends to not know him, and now the Stalker tries to act like He knew him.It took him half a minute to get to the entrance to the Hotel with a Cell Phone in his hand.He dialed the number for the Director, to let him know he was coming back.But for some reason he hesitated.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:11 am

I wallked behind Jade and layed my hand on her back and rubbed soothing circles on her back * Jade i agree with Lippy everything is going to be ok..You planned this even perfect and everything is going according to plan..* Then I looked at the still bundle in her arms.Then smiled *he is so cute I hope i turn out as just ss good of a mom as you are*
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:24 am

((Why are you ignoring arashi's diva tantrum and my arrival people?))

Zane walked over to Jade and said "Jade you probably don't remember but ten years ago you knew me as Overload on your site."He was thinking by the Diva tantrum and that he was Quinn.' Great I try to find him after all this time and he runs off just because he hasn't seen me in eight years.'he thought as he waited for Jade's respnse.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:31 am

(sorry overload i was in a hurry Surprised )

I ran back and gave jade her coke. "is everything ok i can do more if you want..., but if it is ok i would like to mingle and see who is who. We havent seen or talked to any of them in like TEN years." She simply said almost to quiet for Jade to hear.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:02 am

*I'll be right back Jade i have to go and make a call* I said to Jade as I was walking away. Then I pulled out my phone and flipped it open and sarted to dial a number. I waited patiently for the line to pick up.. (Ring ring) Still no answer *Damn it answer the stupid phone*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:44 pm

I sighed and turned hugging Barbie for some help. I then turned to Zane, "I thought you weren't coming," I said slowly. "Ya know I'm trying to get everyone sitting down but.......," I looked to Quinn, "It seems you want answers now don't you?" I asked my eyes narrowing. I wanted to step up to the front and explain it once instead of 3 or 4. I heard Lippy and took my drink, " Thanks Lippy, why don't you just take a seat, we're going to start when everyone has taken their seat," I said. I watched as Quinn left the room and shock danced through me. I Ran back into the back and set Eddy into his car seat I had left in their earlier and ran back out, "Please stop Quinn!" I called and ran faster trying to stop him. My moment to get everyone smiling again was about to be ruined. I stopped infront of him gasping for breath, "Please.....Just listen to me," I said between gasps.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:48 pm

After Jade dashed out after Quinn, I walked to the back to see what she had placed down. As I got there I saw Eddy asleep in his carseat and I smiled. 'So your who was doing all that crying I heard before' I said to myself, not wanting to say anything out loud risking waking him.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Quinn clicked the phone off, slipping it into his pocket, for somereason ready to listen.

"Ok, I'm sorry, it's just... being called to the middle of nowhere, a director who's mad as hell at me, and no answers as to what I'm doing here is just a little to much."

He then waited for her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:01 pm

I couldn't help but smile and hug him, I pulled away finally, "Sorry, I've been so busy, I mean Edward needs so much attention and I've been trying to get this ready so we could all see one another........since I left," I said slowly regretting that moment. I remember I had left because of a death in the family, someone close that had taken a toll on me.

I just couldn't find my spirits that I used to pull from thin air. I swallowed the lump in my throat, "I'm sorry if you come back I promise I'll explain everything," I said with a hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:04 pm

"Alright, let's go..."Quinn answered, wrapping his arm around her.

He led them back into the auditorium and sat far away from his brother, yet still close to everyone else.His mind started to focus on everything, from every word said to the smallest little particle.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 pm

I watched as Jade and Quinn came back in. I satyed standing near the baby. Now that I was with her bundle of joy she couldn't ignore me. I smirked as I waited.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:12 pm

I smiled and walked back with him. I hopped up on the stage and was just about to get the microphone when a high whine came from the back. "See I try and try but he absorbs all my attention," I said with a laugh and ran into the back. I stopped short as I saw Danny. "uhh.....hi," I said looking to Edward who was obviously hungry. His blanket was moving but he stayed unseen. I slipped pass him and bent over kissing Edward's forehead. His dark hair was soft and I pulled him out of the car seat. He was hungry but still quiet. Edward was small, he was and it had scared me frankly. I held him while going through his bag looking for his bottle. His head looked over my shoulder but he still whined.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Quinn smirked, he knew what it was like playing a young parent, but to actually be one was a different story.When you play one, you act and make it look and feel like you're in the situation.But when you are one, there is no acting, there is only instinct, instinct and what you know needs to be done.He felt like going up there to help her out but decided against it.He waited for her to come back and start this thing.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 pm

I watched her search through the bad looking for the bottle that I was holding behind my back. I wasn't going to be pissy about all this like the other two guys were, instead I was going to have fun with it. "What? Your clearly the reason I'm here and all I get is a hi?" I said as I slipped around her, and held the tip of the bottle to Edward's mouth as he peaked over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 pm

I turned my head as I seen him put the bottle to my baby's mouth. I smiled and gave a relaxed look. Edward having felt the bottle latched on quickly. He then began to suckle happily. I took the bottle from him and put Edward into my arms so he could suckle better. I looked at Danny, "I'm sorry, I've run this over in my head a thousand times, What would I say if I ever saw you again? Still to this moment I don't know what to say except, Hi.... Thats as far as I ever got," I said with a smile, "And yet you still seem to surprise me every time," I said. It was true I couldn't ever predict his actions because they often were the complete opposite of what a thought and it made me even more comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm

"You should be used to me surpising you by now" I said with a smirk before I put my arm over her shoulder. "It hasn't been that long, has it?"

"And you dont seem to have change much...............except for him" I said as I pointed to Edward. "I dont remember you being a mother" I said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 pm

I blushed a deep red but smiled, "No thats new," I said smiling. I tapped my mouth, "I'm not a metal mouth anymore," I said with a huge smile. I hadn't smiled this much in soo long. Edward still drank and I couldn't help but lean into Danny lightly. It was so nice to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 pm

"I know. You showed me that ten years ago and seem to tell me that everytime I see you" I said with a laugh. "You must have really hated them"

As I felt her lean into me I held her a bit closer as we talked. She had been stressed before and was now relaxed, so why ruin it for her?
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:46 pm

"Oh yeah," I said laughing. I guess I was a bit repetative. Edward was trying to stay awake and I looked down at him. He was trying so hard to stay awake, his eyes were stuck on Danny as if trying to figure out what or who he was. His eyes were heavy and he was really forcing them open but slowly they drooped. I smiled at him but looked back at Danny, "So whats been up with you lately?" I asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 pm

I watched Edward with a smile as he dozed off. I then directed my attention back to Jade. "Nothing but music" I replied with a smile. "Its consumed my life"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 am

"Having fun with that then?" I asked with a smile. I kinda wondered if he would make it big. "I heard you earlier and you upset Edward," I said.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:36 am

I waited still listening to the ringing for somone to pick up...Nothing so i closed the phone and walked back into the room. I looked around for Jade and couldn't find her. Then i heard her voice back stage.I quitely peeked mny head behind the curtains to see Jade smileing a big smile and leaning into Dan. I smiled and walked away to go and find Lippy.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:03 am

"I know, sorry about that." I said as I looked at Edward as she cradled him in her arms. "Thats why I started playing softer stuff." I said with a small grin.

"I dont want to hold you up any longer. It seems you have a few people to address" I said as I looked through a space in the curtain out to the front of the stage. "Well finish catching up later, K?" I said as I leaned down and gently hugged her, making sure not to disturb Edward.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 pm

I walked over to Quinn and said "I'm sorry if I've annoyed you but I want you to know that I'm truely sorry."Zane hoped for at least a glance.He then started walking away and said "Zane would never have wanted you to hate him."he said thinking he had sparked an intrest.He went over to where Jade had disaperred."So Jade that was the noise I was hearing from my room."Zane said noticing Edward."I hope what you called me hear for has a good reason I was about to..."he said drifting off at the end of his sentence and then taking out a small black box.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:19 pm

I wanted to grab his shirt and stop him. Hug him and tell him not to leave me and tell him sorry over and over again but......... I wasn't the 15 year old teen I used to be. I nodded and stood. Edward was fast asleep now and I kissed his small forehead and slowly put him back. He seemed upset at the loss of warmth but once his blanket was placed over him he was calm.

I stood and placed the bottle beside the car seat. I went about quickly putting things away and grabbed my small black remote that sat next to my computer.

"Okay," I said to myself before heading out and pulling my sleeve up, since it was falling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: