Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:29 am

Jakara let out a sigh. He knew he could easily kill this boy even with the dragon there. With the water surrounding the small island the black fire wouldn't have a chane to touch him. But if he did start a fight, the fire nation would definately catch him. He didn't say another word and jumped down into the pipe.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:43 am

(Hurry up, I can't do anything until you guys discover Anika is gone...)
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 pm

It's time for Jade or dark to post.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 am

ok if jade or dark or anyone doesn't post soon I'm locking this up.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:33 am

Jade wont be online for a few days and dark has dissappeared. O.o

Lets just continue and pick them up after we leave the fire nation.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 am

I agree, lets continue, please hurry up and figure out Anika is not there.PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Raika quickly made it through the field of traps that the prison set."If I don't miss my guess your sister should be on the middle level."Raika said knocking out a guard.Raika quickly turned down the hallway and knocked out another guard guarding a cell with a girl in it."Is that her?"Raika asked getting ready to breathe fire on the lock.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 am

bump
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:58 am

Sorry now Dans gone XD

hmmmmmmmmmm..

I don't see how I can enter at the moment, could I wait till you rescue Anika?
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm

(well Anika is planned to be the last to join the group. OH I KNOW!

You could be the other prisioner that was put in Anika's place!)
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 am

thats optinal and totally need so do it.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 pm

hmmmmmmmm...........

OKAY!

so am I tied up?
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:49 am

(Yes, you're locked up so far down that you have waterup to your ankles, should you be standing, but you're not... your lieing down.Your tied at your wrists and ankles, you can't bend you have no weapons yet[Cause they took them, but you'll get them back]... And you're dressed up to look like Anika...)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 am

Keeda watched as the water rose to her cheek. She breathed out slowly trying to keep her calm. Wisdom her owl was in a cage and the water was raising and he had to keep a light flight in the small cramped cage in order to avoid the icy water. He squawked with distress and beat against the cage. The guards had put him far from her on the floor to a far side. She guessed this was to prevent any way of escape. She thought hard of something anything she could do. Trying extremely hard she shifted to her back, her long white hair becoming soaked. The water covered her ears now so she couldn't hear Wisdom. But now there wasn't a next step she was stuck. Her knees were tied up when they did her legs so she couldn't move. "Darn, I thought I might get through this. I've never been the one up for death.... But what will it be like to die?" She thought. Her face showed panic but also extreme fear for the fate that to her seemed sure to come.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:56 am

As Jakara went throught the large pipes he seemed to loose the avatar following behind him. He hadn't even noticed. His mind was completely focused on his sister.

He found a panel that led into the bottom floor of the prison as he used water bending to freeze the bars with the surrounding water before punching and shatereing it.

Once in he did his best to sneak through the halls as he passed each cell. With the water up to his skin he could easily kill any guard that discovered him.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)   Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar:The Second War (No Longer Accepting!!!)(you can watch though)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2