Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 am

"I'm but that you for the compliment." He said smiling. "Oh let's get back to breakfast don't want anything to burn now do we." He said running into the kitchen and quickly placing all of the finished food on 3 sperate plates. Then before Kita even got in the kitchen he put new pankcake batter in the pan and had another omlet going. He began to scrabble eggs as he pulled the doffie pot out and poured the hot water into it. He quickly began to brew his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 am

"alright." she said standing up and walking into the kitchen. She set the table and grabbed the three plates and set them in the middle perfectly alined with eachother. She sat down in a chair and waited quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:47 am

Toshrio turned around and looked at her. "Wow this is amazing your the first person not to say that I cook way to fast!" He then turned back pulled off the pancakes and sat them infront of Kita and in a quick motion he got his coffee off of the pot poured one cup. "Any for you oh and how do you like your eggs done?" He asked placing the coffee pot on a hot pad and a cup in front of Kita.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:57 am

"it doesent matter, however you wanna make them." she said calmly. When he set the cup of coffee infront of her " Are you sure you want to give me coffee , think , I'm already so hyper as it is, you want to double or triple that?" She asked . She looked at him for a split second and back at the coffee. "your insane" she said picking up the cup and swirling it around. " but, if you want me bouncing off the walls for the next few days , be my guest... Or I will be yours?" she said stumbling on her words choice.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 pm

"I'd love to have you just be yourself." He said smiling as he added more eggs and scrambled them and added them to a plate. He then dropped the plates on the table and began to eat. "So eat up missy do what you like." He said smiling at her. "Right after this we go and look for a dog okay." He said shoving a piece of pancake in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:29 pm

"Alright" she said sipping her coffee. She fed herself some pancakes and eggs, and after a half a pancake and half a waffle , and a whole omlet, and a cup of coffee , she was full. "Im so full, all that food was like 3 meals worth of food for me. " she said staring at her leftovers.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Toshiro began to laugh "I'm glad you liked it." He said now full as well. He stood and walked to the door. "You ready my love?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 pm

"One moment." she said bagging up everything , she put a couple of pancakes and waffles into a baggie. She wrte a quick note on the bag in permantent marker. "Hold on , stay right there." she said walking out the door, she walked over to her captians hous, knocked on the door and put the food down , and walked away. the note read "Caprain, we had leftover food , and I thought you might like some, so here you go. ~ Love Kita <3" WHen she got back to Toshiro she grabbed his hand and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Toshiro followed her for awhile then he picked her up and ran full speed to the human world and put her down. "Now you show me where you want to go first this is your little present day okay." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Kita dident say anything , she just nodded. "Wanna see where I got Buster?, right down there." she said pointing to an alley way. "How did you get your dog?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:57 pm

"I found him in the Alaskin mountains one day practicly freezing." He said holding his head high.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 pm

"Aw. Thats so nice of you to save him. Your such a saint." Kita could feel the coffee kicking in. She was ten times happier than usual. "you can find a box of puppies on every corner here. " she said turning a corner. , and looking down every alley.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 pm

"Well let's start looking I'll keep them all if I can." HE said running ahead looking.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

"You are so cute.. you little dog lover." She said teasing him. Kita ran infront of him, "i bet i can find them first." she said egging him on. This was the coffee talking, she seemed ten times more happier than normal , for even her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:15 pm

He smiled at her. "Go!" He yelled and he was off. He couldn't see any any where but he kept on running as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Kita was not far behind him, she was right on his trail. She turned down an alley and ran up a few levels of stairs until she was at the top door. She picklocked the door and let herself right in , the place was vaincant. She found the stairs to the roof, and curiously walked through. The place was disgusting, it was old, and filthy, Kita dident even pay attention to the place, she was just being extremly rambunctious. "HeeHee, he will never beat me with this view." she said leaning over to see everything.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Toshiro ran down the streets in his soul reaper form flash stepping ever time he could. That's when he saw her. Up at a window the little cheater! "Hey you cheater!" He yelled still running.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 pm

"Your Cheating TOO!!!" She laughed. She rand downstairs as fast as possible, and ran down every visible alley. She turned down a corner running like a maniac. It started to pour. Kita was soaked, she slipped , and fell down on the sidewalk. She heard a little bark. Kita bounced up and crawled around the corner and saw a big box, that was moving. "Ooo... she said biting her toung. Kita looked into the box and saw 3 puppies , they were all labs in ever color , yellow , chocolate and black. "EEPP!" she squealed sitting on the ground reaching for the puppies.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Toshrio ran now sooken wet. He caught up to her in a matter of seconds and watched her find the first dogs. "Darn you." He said bending down and picking up the black one. "You wanna come home with us ?" He asked the dog smiling. "He smiled down at Kita that was now wet to. "Let's go or do you want to look for more?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 am

"I looked all around, these little guys are the only ones around." she said in a tiny baby voice, tapping the yellow dogs nose. The two puppies yapping and squirming around on her. "wait, check and see if the black one is a boy or girl." she said picking up the chocolate colored one, it was a _______. she checked the yellow one, it was a ________.

(do you want 2 girls and 1 boy or 2 boys and 1 girl.... I want the 2 boys and 1 boy, or all boy or all girl)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 am

(I don't care)

He grabbed the black lab. "This ones a boy!" He yelled out happy. He threw it up in the air and caught it again. He barked happily and licked Toshiro in the face.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:43 am

Kita checked the yellow one , "it's a boy!" she checked the last one The chocolate colored one " aww, my little girl." she said. "two boys and a girl, what will we name them?" she asked him while standing up. She was completely soaked, and muddy from that slip and fall she took. "aww man, my shorts are all muddy." she said side tracked a bit. She grabbed both dogs in her hands and walked out of the dark alley.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:08 am

He smiled at her. "Let's get moving." He said picking her up and tossing her on his back. He ran full speed ahead and went straight into the soul society holding one of the dogs and Kita with the other two. He ran until he got to his head quarters and stopped. "There we go." He said putting Kita on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 am

Kita layed the dogs puppies down in the grass , she layed right down with them , she was freaking out , extremly excited and happy. She sat up and smiled big, she squeaked and got all calm again. She picked up the two dogs and anxiously waited for toshiro to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:19 am

Toshiro walked up and unlocked the door. He turned and smiled. "Come on love you just seem so happy get a move on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: