Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 am

Suddenly just as Core entered the main hall where his mistress and the young girl was, he felt extremely weak. He used his last bit of energy to catch his mistress his his large wing just as they fainted together. Kaylee didn't move, she didn't want to breath. Suddenly she began to shake uncontrollably and fainted as well. Nora forced herself awake for a moment, "She'll...be fine, We all need our rest is all, I showed her the truth, it was a lot to take....in," she said as she faded back into unconsciousness.

Jared looked to the girl again, "Hey, uh, There is going to be a small class that the mentors are going to take into the Dragon's Nest, Uhh you want to come?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 am

"Of Course Milady... Core, I shall take Kaylee to my Room for rest... I shall make other arrangements... I trust you can take Lady Nora to her room..."

Amalia slowly moved and took Kaylee in her arms, keeping her up in a comfortable position. She slowly walked down the halls looking at the sleeping girl.

"Kaylee..."

She entered her room and set the girl down in the bed before pulling the covers over her. She pulled up a single rocking chair that had been scorched. It was the only thing left from her room at the castle. She smiled as she watched the girl sleep, soon she found herself asleep in the rocking chair.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:10 am

*yachiru!
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:54 am

Hioriue let out a growl and bent down to pick up lady Nora. She then turned to Jolten. "Please grab Core and follow me." Jolten picked up Core and followed Hioriue into Lady Nora's room. It was huge so Hioriue put down Nora on her bed and Jolten put down Core by then bed. They then both existed the room and waited outside for her to awake.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 am

"Yeah, sure, I have nothing better to do." she said to Jared takeing him up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am

*JADE!!* Sorry pay back was in order lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5