Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:58 am

Koi looked at her, his hair was matted down with sweat as it was hot in this bar, he looked her up and down and said "Aren't you young to be in a bar?" His face staryed the same, it wasn't drunk, nor was it serious. He tried to keep a neutral facial expression as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:02 am

"Yes , I am, but... i kinda broke my foot, if you dident notice. And i kinda needed help , and since there are no hospitals or anything around here , I figured this was the best im gunna get." she said with a small attitude. "but than you for noticing Im not supposed to be in here."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:05 am

Koi smirked, then brushed his moustache stubble and thought "Girls got spirit. Heh," He looked to her and said "The big castle will send you right." He then dug into his coat and brought out a seal "Show them this, but say not from where you got it. Got it?" he said taking his drink back up and chuging the rest down.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 am

" Thank you but no thank you , I think I got it. I can handle myself, but thank you for careing." She said , than picked up her things. "where to go.. where to go..." she contemplated.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:11 am

Koi smirked as he slipped inbetween her stuff as just after she picked them up. His hand was still as stealthy and as fast as ever. Slowly he got up and paid his tab before heading out of the bar and turning to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:16 am

Lina struggled to hold her stuff, and keep the ice on her foot. "UGH , whe did it have to be my foot, why not any other part of my body?!" she yelled at herself. She limped outside. "wow smoot move,Lina ! Why couldent you be a little more carful whe dealing withh a giant lizard, if I where more carful, and dident hide in a freaking hole in a rock I wouldent bee in this situation right now!" she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:18 am

Hioriue heard the girl talking to herself. "So she's the one we heard scream." She said to Jolten pointing at her. "She got attacked by a lizard apparently. Please let us in." She said turning back to the gate. But Jolten on the other hand was watching the girl she had broken her foot and couldn't carry her stuff. "Hey I'm going to go help her." He said to Hioriue. "Okay do what ever you like." She said moving to go sit under a tree. Jolten then made his way over to the girl. "Where to I can fly you there." He said grunting. "You should not be so naive as to mess with the creatures of this land." He said looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 am

" Oh i think i learned my lesson, i thought i was only playing a game of tag until the freaking lizard tried to smip at me." she said sarcastically. "I was not playing with any creatures, i was only minding my own buisness, and the lizard thingy just started chasing me." she explained. "Im fine thank you for asking, I dont have anywhere to go, therefor you wont need to take me anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 pm

"Then get on my back and you can meet the queen as me and my master have a reunion with our old leader." Jolten said looking down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:48 pm

"that would be awsome, but my brother allways told me not to fly away with any dragons i dont know" she said sarcastically. "Im sorry, my foot just really hurts. And thank you!" she struggled to get on his back, but she made it up all by herself. "What is your name, and who is your master?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:52 am

"My name is Jolten and my master is Hioriue. She is right over there." He said walking over to her. "May we bring this girl with us to see the queen?" He asked looking at Hioriue. "Sure what ever I don't care right now." She said irritated. "OK I'm sick of waiting lets just fly in." Jolten lowered and she got on and they were off. Hioriue held onto the girl as they flew to a landing platform. She saw the queen with a warrior and another girl. She didn't know who the other girl was but she didn't care. She yelled out. "My queen I Hioriue still live and wish to speak with you." Jolten then let out an agreeing roar.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:41 pm

*God....I hate being left behind....in my own Rps XD

The gaurds began to sound the alarm and most of the gaurds started runing around rampid looking for guns anything they could use to protect themselves. Core suddenly lifted his large head and let out a belowing roar. He stood tall now without the girl on his back. Many of the gaurd looked up in fear, trembling with their weapons. Lady Nora stood and looked to her old friend, "Take Kaylee, get her a warm bath perhaps some new clothes," And mentally she told her friend, "Speak of nothing, I will tell her myself when the times right," She said her blue eyes looking into her friends. Lady Nora looked up at the girl," So it is true, but child I have not been called Queen in many years. I'm sure you know that, If not then you have been away for a long time," She said standing tall. Core lowered his head and his wings flared as if he was waiting to protect his master. 'Read them,' Nora said to her dragon. Core nodded and suddenly all their thoughts and recent memeories were given to the dragon. 'They are safe,' Core said standing. Now that he was at ease he seemed less feirce and more like the old chinese dragons. He head held high and his wings laying calmly on his back. However Nora still watched and waited.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 am

"Of Course Milady"Amalia answered, offering Kaylee her hand.

She then went about leading the girl into the base, one of the most beautiful and yet tense places in the world. The floors were bright white marble that had been polished, just like the walls. Small versions of Chandiliers lit by white fire lighted the halways and rooms, and some burned but stable portaits and documents were hung on walls in cases.

It was beautiful and Historic, but it was also sad. It had shown parts of the castle, and things that had been important. To see them scorched, burned, and crupled, reminded everyone of the attack. It was sad, but knew that Kaylee wouldn't understand any of it, which was for the better, at least for now. They came upon a room larger than the others, seperated by a large wall.

"The Woman's Bath is on the right,"She pointed, "I shall have some clothing for you when you are done, would you like anything else, possibly food or drink?"

Her voice was gentle, much like it had been when she had watched over the girl when she was younger. She smiled, hoping to comfort the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:29 am

Kaylee's pale eyes widened at the sites. It was so.....beautiful, it must have cost so very much. She was so uncomfortable being in such a beautiful and sacred like place. She kept walking and keeping up with the girl. Strange long ears came from her head but Kaylee didn't say anything, it would have been rude. When they stopped she looked at her and in a very shy and almost broken voice, "No, I'm good I wouldn't want to trouble you," She said looking down before turning and going into the bathing room.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 am

"Oh no trouble at all my dear child!"Amalia called from the nearby hallway.

She smiled, knowing Kaylee was just how she had thought she might be. But there was something about her, something she hadn't had when she was born. Did it have to do with the Human world? She was unsure, but rather than dwelling on the problem for muh longer she went to her room.

She entered the Humble room that was of Adequete living size, with two doors, one leading to a closet, the other hidden leading to an escape way.She opened the wooden closet door and searched through the little apparel she had. There was nothing that would quite fit Kaylee, as she was shorter than Amalia. But, something would do with just a little touch.

She grabbed a garment that was white silk, with gold embrodiery, and went to work. She went about ripping the bottom that was too long and perfecting the ragged bottom with the extra silk. With fine scissors she shortened the sleeves, and with more golden silk she made a belt to tighten the waist. She finished with the family crest, a simple yet elegant design that she sewed in a blue embroidery around the neck. When she finished she found herself looking at a garment that Lady Nora might have worn when she was Kaylee's age.

With that she took the garment back to the bath house. She entered quietly and layed the clothing on a nearby stool along with a cotton towel. Then just as quietly she retreated from the bath house and went to Lady Nora, not even noticing that she had left her egg with her the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 am

"My opoligize my lady. I have been gone for many years." Hioriue said letting Jolten know he could go in and land by his old friend Core. When they had landed Hioriue helped the injured girl off of Jolten and knelt infront of her queen. "I am sorry for all of the comotion." She said bowing her head in respect for lady Nora. "Nice to see you again Core." Said Jolten walking up to stand by him. Jolten then nodded to lady Nora in respect. "So what shall I call you my queen." Hioriue said. Standing from where she had been kneeling.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:26 am

" Im sorry, I would kneel down, but I dont want to hurt my ankle anymore..." She said trying to keep her balence. she held the egg in one hand , and put her backpack on her back with the other. Once she managed to get the backpack on she looked around.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:34 am

Core smiled in a very reptilian way, "You've grown," He said his voice warm and welcoming. The gaurds began to lower the weapons and returned to their posts. Core lifted his head and tilted it to the back of the large building. "Come, lets speak of what has happened since your departure," He said leading the way.

Lady Nora looked to the injured girl, "Someone get this girl a medic so that she can go without anymore pain please," A girl much younger then Nora walked up and looked at the girl. Her ears were pointed as well and her dark hair framed her face well. She took the girls hand and took her off to a tent. She sat the girl down in a chair while she looked at the ankle, "May I ask what happened?" She asked.

Nora returned her gaze to the girl, "Lady Nora," She said once her tone had returned to a welcoming way. "What happened, Ah, let us speak in the grand hall dear," She said.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:44 am

"Yes, my foot was crushed by a rock. I had to run all the way to this city, so its kind of numb already. A stinking lizard thing chased me all the way here. Im sorry." Lina apologized.

"I was just sitting down on the ground in the forest, looking at this egg." she showed the egg to the girl. " and this lizard creature saw me, and started to chase me, I tried to hide in a tunnle in a giant rock, and the rock collapsed , and a piece of the rock fell on my foot. I yanked my leg out from under the rock, and it was broken."

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Jolten smiled. "I'm almost bigger then you now." He said as he followed Core. "Sorry for the trouble but we were being hunted by many dark dragons who had been given orders to hunt us down and kill us before we could help any further."

Hioriue followed lady Nora into the grand hall and held the door open for her. "Lady Nora it is." She said smiling. "Sorry if I worried you with my absence but me and Jolten were being hunted down by dark dragons before we could help with the resistance further." Hioriue said. "As you can tell by my clothing." She said motioning to her torn ragged clothes. "Jolten and I have been stuck in the wilderness for a very long time."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:00 am

Core laid down under a huge oak. He curled his wings to his sides and wrapped his tail around his body. His front forelegs were crossed and his golden scales glimmered. "Haha, that will be the day my young friend," he said with a look of happiness on his face. He looked at the dragon he had seen grow up, "Sit, let us catch up," He said tapping the ground beside him with his tail before curling it up beside him again.

The girl caring for lina's foot stopped and looked at the stone. She smiled, "You are so very luck dear. Their arn't many left out in the open of that special stone. Infact it can hardly be called a stone more like a beautiful dragonet egg," She said with a smile.

Lady Nora nodded, "Well then let us get you some new clothes, a nice bath and perhaps I can help you to know what has been going on with the dark dragon," she said holding in a lump.

Kaylee slowly washed her sore and bruised skin, finally she pulled herself away from the warmth of the soothing bath. She covered up her pale skin in a towel and wondered what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:51 am

"Yes, I know that I am lucky. I can not wait until it hatches. I am sorry for any trouble I have caused you. What do you think that my dragon will look like? Do you think it will like me? I am sorry I am just really nervous." she said smiling at the lady.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

Amalia decided she better return to Kaylee by now and was in the Bath House in seconds.

"My dear girl, do you not like the dress I made out for you, I can get another if you want..."

She had found the first part no trouble, getting her here and setting out things for her. But she had not seen hide or tail of Kaylee for a little under 14 years. She hadn't exactly gotten to know her whatsoever. She didn't know how to speak to a child really either.

"Please, I won't hesitate to help you. After all, it is..."She mumbled the rest rather quietly...
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 am

[Someone PM me when the Ex captain can conveiniantly come in]
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:12 am

Well how are we going to know??? I mean unless any of us can predict the future, i dont think we can help... LOL JKJK I am just messin with ya...

Oh wait i get the question....okay sure i guess i will...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next