Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 am

"Not well but I still have a bit of a memory if you would not mind my lady, could you refresh my memory?"

Jolten began to laugh at how Core's body was moving and he kind of fell to the ground gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:21 am

"so, you spend a lot of your time on this huh? I think it's really cool that you know a lot, I would be helpless if you dident just tell me all of that. Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 am

The ground shook and Core looked at the younger dragon. "Hungry?" He asked standing.

"The seige took place and most of the warriors died.... The few who were not involved with the battle left....but... Thomas wasn't with us," Nora said as her voice began to crack. "Please, tell you've seen...heard anything from him," She said speaking of her long gone husband. She must had known he was gone but still she persisted with the pain of asking.

Core stopped feeling the familiar tug of pain that was all too connected with his mistress.

"Yeah, I guess its just.....something I've always been good at," he said. Once he was done with putting his egg away he looked at her again," You want a lift back down?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:29 am

"Sure, if you dont mind. "She held her egg at her side. "can you tell me how long it will be befor it hatches?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:45 am

"Hard to say, but I'd have to guess around a week or 2, mine will hatch anyday so thats what I'm guessing on," Jared said taking her arm. He took a few steps till he was at the edge and then jumped a little. Suddenly they were falling quickly but they slowed as his wings appeared and began to slow their decent.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 am

"well, thanks for all of the information you gave me. Like I said I would be helpless without you , and your information." she said on thier way down.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 am

(Answer my Pm please)

I'm sorry my lady I have not heard anything about your husband." Hioriue said walking up to her and pulled her into a hug.

Jolten looked over to Core. "Nah I'm not that hungry but I wouldn't mind something to eat." He said looked up to see the two children coming back down from the roof.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:53 am

"Really its no problem," Jared said as they finally touched the ground. His wings folded before disappearing. "So what are you going to do now?" He asked with the same calm face.

Nora calmed her self before pulling away, "Thank you," She said. Then the maid came in with some new clothes. "Here you are," The maid said handing her the clothes and then hurrying off to do more work.

Core snapped out of it and nodded, "Lets go then," He said heading to Dragon's landing. He stopped several feet from teh edge before taking large leaps and launching into the air. He swooped far down to the ocean to fish.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:55 am

"I dont know, just hang around I guess. why did you want to hang out with me? I wouldent mind the company.?" she asked him totaly excited.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:00 am

Jolten walked to the edge and cheated a bit he made a wave that launched a huge sword fish into the air that Jolten launched into the air and caught.

Hioriue took the clothes and smiled at lady Nora. "I will be right back." She said making her way to the closest bath room where she striped down and put on the black set of clothes the maid had given her. She then walked back out and sat on a chair. "You can tell me what ever you would like to." She said leaning back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 am

Core chuckled at the show. He intended on being better, Launching himself high up he then turned up in the air and then launched down under the water. Once under he saw a huge shark that launched at him. He quickly made quick work of it and brought it out of the water by its fin. He shook the water from his scales nonchalantly and flew back to the mainland smirking.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:16 am

Jolten stood high on the pill of fish he had gotten while Core was trying to get a better fish. The pile included 2 sharks 1 sword fish and 4 other fish that he didn't know what they were called. But while he was standing on the pile what he didn't notice was that one of the sharks was still alive and it turn and bit his leg shoving the 4 fish back into the ocean along with itself. Jolten growled and looked at were the shark had tried to break the skin. But then he realized that he still had 1 shark and the sword fish so he turned away and smirked at Core.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 am

Core only laughed loudly. "Don't let the fish bite ya hatchling," Core said heading over with his catch back to the shade of the trees," Not to mention only catch what you'll eat he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 am

"I would have eaten the rest later!!" He yelled. "And F***ing stop calling me 'hatching'. You old hag." He said grabbing his catches and flew over to the tree laying down he then began to eat the sword fish.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:56 am

Core just chuckled, "As you wish hatchling, I'm to much of an old hag for these games anyway," He said finishing his shark. He rolled over on his stomach to bask in the sun. He had become quiet the old dragon but he would never say that out loud and mean it.

Lady Nora shook her head, "I just....Listen. I have shocking news," She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:59 am

"I'm all ears" said Hiroiue smiling at lady Nora.

"You know what.." Jolten just stopped there and finished his fish and shark and stood. "I'm going to go for a bit a fly around the block for a second." He then took of into the air and flew threw the air.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:20 pm

(Sorry for being MIA...)

Amalia watched as Kaylee started to scarf the food down quickly. She had completely forgotten about the Silverware, not that it really mattered. But she didn't wish the girl harm later, so she gently laid her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Don't worry, you can take your time, no one else will bother you..."
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm

The crystal pools of shimmering sapphire fell to the floor as she began to think. They finally began to stop swirling as she pulled herself into the reality that this could be the answer to her most puzzling question.

Nora looked up at her long time friend who had been gone for so long. Her small slender fingers shook slightly but she intertwined her fingers and set them on her lap. She looked up and her long blonde hair tossed to the side slightly. "I think I found my daughter," She said finally.

Core just laid their. The shimmering scales of a dragon glistening like that of a million diamonds. Reflections of the glimmering scales reflected on trees and a blissful expression spread onto his long reptilian face, "Have fun," he said nodding.

Kaylee jumped slightly at the touch but calmed at the expression of the girls face. She slowed down and ate, savoring ever taste that enveloped her senses. She finally finished and went about whipping her face. "I....I apologize for making a mess," She said looking down, her hazel eyes reflecting against the granite table.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 pm

"Wait you mean the one that was taken away to the human world?" Hiroiue said smiling.

Jolten kept on flying not looking back he had a feeling... a feeling like someone was back and he didn't know who so he would fly until the feeling finally became clear as to who it could possibly be.

Last edited by Yachiru on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 pm

(she didn't send her to the human world she was taken to the human world)
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:23 pm

"No problem sweetie..."Amalia said with a small smile.

She helped the girl from the chair and lead her to Lady Nora. She figured now would be a good of time as any. However before she led her to the area where Lady Nora was, she turned to Kaylee.

"Kaylee, I just want you to know, I will be here for you, as I should have been..."

With those final words she led the girl into Lady Nora's Presence.

"Lady Nora, I believe now is the optimum time for you to inform Kaylee of the situation..."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Hiorue stood startled by the lady. Before she had even spoken she had drawn her sword and was standing in front of Lady Nora in a Defensive stance. But when she noticed who it was she relaxed and moved back to her chair. "I will take my leave if you like." She said looking to Lady Nora.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 am

"No, lend me your strength, because I will need it far more then my own," Lady Nora spoke and then stood she walked over to the young girl. "My beautiful child, let me make things clear," She said. Slowly she bought out a hand. At first Kaylee pulled away and almost ducked away to cover her face but when Lady Nora did no such thing to hurt her she relaxed a little. Lady Nora placed her hand on Kaylee's cheek and the pale skin glowed a warm blue glow. Nora's eyes closed but Kaylee's own hazel eyes widened swirling with color

Core suddenly stood and dashed back to the castle, his mistress was getting tired, inhumanly tired and he was begining to feel it. He dashed into the castle through the large opening heading towards her.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:34 am

"Milady..."

Amalia could tell that Nora was straining herself. She was starting to get worried, but knew everything should be fine. If not, she would notice in seconds and break the connection, no matter the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Jolten Felt a tug on him to come back to the castle so he turned around in dire need to see what was wrong with Hiroiue and flew as fast as he could back to the castle. He saw Core flying into the castle and followed him into where Hiroiue was. He then landed and looked over to where Lady Nora was. He could feel that she was getting weak and began to worry.

Hiroiue turned startled looking at Lady Nora. She wanted to stop whatever it was she was doing but instead stood still by Jolten and watched for any sign that she needed aid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)   The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The fight for Darcia (Dragon RP)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next